Boycot Israel

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I today made demonstration against Israel products in local shop. I put papers to products from Israel as

"Don´t support child murderers"

:tti_sister:

Then gave customers papers about israeli apartheid.

Later guards of shop kick me out.

:shymuslima1:

No problem, I am there also tomorrow.

Make same my sisters and brothers, every day.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
walaikumassalam....ya allah ! how could they do that...asthagfiruallah.....obviously,they would throw u out..because u know there so many enemies of islam...but dont care a damn, when allah is with you, then no one can damn do ny thing of u...inshallah

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Be careful, if you cause as scene they can have you arrested. Then you can do nothing for Israel in jail.

JenGiove

:salam2:

ROTFL@ Sister Harb....I've got to hand it to you, you've got courage....

@Allah is with me...the reason they kicked her out is NOT because they are supporting or approving of Israel, it was for disturbing the peace of the other shoppers. She didn't have permission to do the activities that she was doing so it amounted to trespassing.

...still, I think it was funny! :D

alf2

Islam is a way of life

ROTFL@ Sister Harb....I've got to hand it to you, you've got courage....

@Allah is with me...the reason they kicked her out is NOT because they are supporting or approving of Israel, it was for disturbing the peace of the other shoppers. She didn't have permission to do the activities that she was doing so it amounted to trespassing.

...still, I think it was funny! :D

If she did it on the public street, not in the shop but like in front of it, they would have no control over her as long as it was a peaceful protest.

JenGiove

If she did it on the public street, not in the shop but like in front of it, they would have no control over her as long as it was a peaceful protest.

Yes and no...I don't know the laws in that ice kingdom she lives in...

hyenas.gif

some places might require you to notify the local police....also, if it's in front of the store, in America I know that it is still considered private property.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In the US you have to have a permit. You can call the police/sheriff's office. You can not stand still. You must keep walking at all times.

The pubic is not informed and we need to constantly educate the public. We need to have graphic photographs that depict the horror of what Israeli's inflict upon the innocents.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I today made demonstration against Israel products in local shop. I put papers to products from Israel as

"Don´t support child murderers"

:tti_sister:

Then gave customers papers about israeli apartheid.

Later guards of shop kick me out.

:shymuslima1:

No problem, I am there also tomorrow.

Make same my sisters and brothers, every day.

Salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

JazakAllah khair sister, may Allah help you, ofcourse it wont be counted less than a Jihad, you did at your level best, hamdu li Allah

yesterday I passed a very bad time, I was watching and also reading some documentary about Palestinian children torture and murder, wa-llahi I was crying like nothing, I was crying like a baby in front of my Laptop, I dont know I got a courage, and it was like, may Allah help me or make my path easy to fight for the cause of Alah

I know may it can sound unusual to someone,
but I'm also a son of my mother, a brother of brothers/sisters,I've some responsibility upon them, but I'm a Muslim brother of those, who are being tortured in the field of Palestine, how can I neglect my duty toward my muslims brothers/sister all over the world, where they are being oppressed/tortured/murdered?

It is not that easy the way we think that we gonna get Jannah easily
may Allah grant us, in the way of Allah, to fight for the Justice, fight for the human rights,
dont know when will Allah grant, but Allahu ma'kum

barak Allahu feekum

wassalmu alaikum

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalaam walaikum,

In the US you have to have a permit. You can call the police/sheriff's office. You can not stand still. You must keep walking at all times.

The pubic is not informed and we need to constantly educate the public. We need to have graphic photographs that depict the horror of what Israeli's inflict upon the innocents.

Her profile says she lives in Palestine...they may see it daily ?_?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I was extending Sister Harb's suggestion. Should anyone wish to boycott let;s say Starbuck's they need to have a permit. If anyone wishes to stand outside a major grocery store with a placard stating boycott barcode 729 they need a permit.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
You misread it Alf.....her INTERESTS are Palestine, she however lives in Finland....the Ice Kingdom.

By the way... Finland is not Kingdom. We have president, not king.

Hers name is Tarja Halonen.

toppoints.gif

Female president. Also she is human right worker.

fitarjahalonen.jpg

Word Finland is interesting. It comes from old Swedish language and means land of women. Finland - Kvin Land - Kvinnors Land. Land where women are as strong than men.

:lol:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum.

Somebody please watch the video I posted on Friends of Israel..very informative. Please.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I am proud to say that ALHAMDULILLAH i am personally boycotting Israel :muslim_child:

38734621.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-11-21

22011186.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-11-21

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

JenGiove

I'm probably going to walk right into a hornets nest on this one but.....

Is it me or are some products being "boycotted" simply because the creators are Jewish and NOT because they are actively supporting the war in Israel? What if some of them have a Jewish originating name but have never even BEEN to Israel or even practice Judaism? Alot of companies that were started in America, are publicly owned....which means that the owner of the company is owner in NAME ONLY.....stock market shareholders are the real owners.

What about me? My family is Jewish, practicing even. Will I be boycotted next simply because I am Jewish, both in blood and because half my family follows the Jewish religion?

When we hate something or someone simply because they have an association to evil, how much better are we then them? Not much.

Hate is hate.....no matter who is doing the hating.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No-one here hates Jews. However, I do hate those who support the racist apartheid state of Israel and Zionism. I have posted enough on this site about the nature of Zionism.

The list of companies that are boycotted are those who donated and continue to assist Israel.
I posted the list of congressmen who are active supporters of Israel.

This is not personal and no Muslim is going to boycott you.

I am very disappointed that you have not read the posts and truth.

You are taking a factual matter and making it emotional. US taxpayers give Israel officially three billion, unofficially fifty billion. Israel is the biggest welfare queen draining the US.

No, no one hates as you suggest. There are hard facts.