News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Nigerian President Buhari to take 10-day holiday and travel to London, during which he will see a doctor regarding an ear infection, presidency statement says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Muhammad Ali's daughter, Hana, describes father's final moments: 'All of his organs failed but his heart wouldn't spot beating. For 30 minutes, his heart just kept beating [...] A true testament to the strength of his spirit and will!'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt place him with the Rasuls and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w , his family and his companions and among the pious muslims
~May Allah swt grant him BEST grace and BEST generosity ~ Amin!
Sympathies and Condolences:
to his family for the passing away of their beloved and devoted father
Muhammad Ali Bin Abdullah
upload_2016-6-6_16-14-3.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
We may never know what happened to EgyptAir Flight MS-804. Signals from the aircraft's black box recorder will cease in 11 days, the Egyptian board of inquiry said Monday, according to Middle East Eye, a news site based in London.
A French ship using deep-water listening devices picked up signals from one of the plane's black boxes on June 1 according to Middle East Eye, but since then there has been no luck locating the devices.???
The EgyptAir Airbus A320 was traveling from Paris to Cairo with 66 people on board when it went down.
upload_2016-6-14_12-40-20.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EgyptAir MS-804 Black Box Still Missing in Action! Fail to locate black box recorder will Expire in 11 days only!!!
upload_2016-6-14_12-41-28.png