News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Saudi Arabia proud of Shariah, seeks end to brutalities of Israel .

GENEVA: The Kingdom is proud of following the Islamic Shariah law, which guarantees the citizens an honorable life and country prosperity and development.
The remark was made by Faisal Trad, Saudi Arabia’s permanent representative at the UN, on the opening day of the UN Human Rights Council on Monday. The 32nd round of talks will continue till July 1, SPA reported.
“Vision 2030 embodies a guarantee of the keenness of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman and his government on a better future for the nation and its people at all levels,” he said.
Trad renewed his call to the world community to take the necessary measures to end the human rights violations in the world, and cited the sufferings of the Palestinian people due to the Israeli occupation of their territories for more than 60 years.
“It is time Israel is held accountable for brutal war crimes against the Palestinian people,” he added.
Trad also raised the Syria issue and wondered as to how long the world community would remain silent to the atrocities being committed on the Syrian people by the brutal regime of Bashar Assad.
-World News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Life sentence for Californian murderer of Saudi student .
upload_2016-6-14_13-15-25.png
LOS ANGELES: A California man has been found guilty of murdering a Saudi engineering student after responding to the victim’s ad to sell his car.
A jury in San Fernando deliberated just 15 minutes before convicting Agustin Rosendo Fernandez, 29, of first-degree murder in the 2014 fatal stabbing of Abdullah Abdullatif Alkadi, a third-year electrical engineering student at California State University, Northridge. Authorities said Alkadi, 23, went missing after Fernandez responded to an ad the young man had placed on Craiglist to sell his Audi.
His body was found in October 2014 along a freeway in Palm Desert, nearly a month after he disappeared. The vehicle was later found parked outside Fernandez’s apartment in Long Beach. Fernandez is set to be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole on Aug. 12. Prosecutors had earlier decided against seeking the death penalty.
~World News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
French firm to design, mint new Saudi coins .
JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia is in the process of designing new coins. The coins are being designed by the Monnaie de Paris company at its manufacturing facility in Pessac.
The factory will produce 300 million pieces in seven categories. The new coins are expected to enter production between 2016 and 2017.
The contract is worth 15 million euros and is the result of three years of negotiations. The president of the company said the Saudi coin deal represented one year of export to other clients which is 30 percent of the company’s activities.
The deal has been under negotiation since 2013, and the majority of negotiations dealt with the coin’s design. Coin design experts from the company, who designed many currencies for other countries, such as Uruguay and Thailand, were approved for the job.
During the past five years, the coin production factory has attracted contracts for 1.3 billion for the French state in comparison with 700 million during the past two years. This is a low number in comparison with countries such as Germany.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NEW YORK: Microsoft Corp. agreed to buy LinkedIn Corp. for $26.2 billion in cash, the companies said in a statement on Monday.
The offer of $196 per share represents a premium of 49.5 percent to LinkedIn’s Friday closing price.
“Today is a re-founding moment for LinkedIn,” Reid Hoffman, chairman of LinkedIn’s board, said in a statement.
Jeff Weiner will remain CEO of LinkedIn, reporting to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
The deal is expected to close in 2016.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EgyptAir MS804 crash: Voice recorder recovered from sea.
upload_2016-6-17_15-42-9.png
The cockpit voice recorder from the EgyptAir plane that crashed last month has been found in the Mediterranean, Egyptian investigators say.

The "black box" was damaged and had to be pulled out in several stages but its memory unit was intact, they said.

A search vessel with an underwater robot has been scouring the crash site and has sent back images of wreckage.

Flight MS804 from Paris to Cairo crashed on 19 May, killing all 66 people on board.

It is not clear yet what caused the aircraft to go down.

In a statement, investigators said: "The vessel's equipment was able to salvage the part [of the recorder] that contains the memory unit, which is considered the most important part of the recording device."

The recorder will now be taken to the Egyptian city of Alexandria to be studied.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More on EgyptAir MS804.
The plane's manufacturer, Airbus, previously said that finding the black boxes was crucial to understanding what happened when radar lost track of MS804.

Electronic messages sent by the plane revealed that smoke detectors went off in the toilet and the aircraft's electrics, minutes before the radar signal was lost.

According to Greek investigators, the plane turned 90 degrees left and then 360 degrees to the right, dropping from 11,300m (37,000ft) to 4,600m (15,000ft) and then 3,000m (10,000ft) before it was lost from radar.

A terror attack has not been ruled out but no extremist group has claimed to have downed the plane.

Analysts say human or technical error is also a possibility.

The crew on board do not appear to have sent a distress call.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EgyptAir
2nd flight data recorder from EgyptAir Flight 804 recovered from Mediterranean Sea, Egyptian investigators say - AP, Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EgyptAir Crashed
Memory units from crashed EgyptAir jet black box flight recorders both damaged, will require 'long time' to fix, accident investigation committee sources say - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EGYPT
More: Egyptian aircraft accident investigation committee will analyze extent of damage within black box memory units before determining if can be fixed in Egypt or sent abroad, investigation committee sources say - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EgyptAir Flight 804 (MS804/MSR804) was an international passenger flight from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Cairo International Airport, operated by EgyptAir, that went missing over the Mediterranean Sea on 19 May 2016 at 02:45Egypt Standard Time (UTC+2).

There were 66 souls on board including 56 passengers (53 adults, 2 infants, and one child), seven air crew, and three security personnel. A multinational search and rescue operation is underway. No SURVIVAL CONFIRMED.

During a press conference later in the day, Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos said that, based on radar data, Flight 804 veered off course shortly after entering the Egyptian Flight Information Region (FIR). At an altitude of 11,000 metres (37,000 feet), the aircraft made a 90-degree left turn, followed by a 360-degree right turn and began to descend. Radar contact was lost at an altitude of about 3,000 m (10,000 ft).

The Egyptian aviation ministry said that Flight 804 was probably attacked.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Several people killed, others wounded when explosion hits minibus carrying government employees in Kabul, Afghanistan, police say - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Record high temperatures recorded across central and northern Arizona on Sunday - National Weather Service

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tens of thousands gather to protest US military presence on Japanese island of Okinawa - Fox News, AP, Reuters