News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian diplomat says if Syria's opposition won't attend Geneva talks, Russia will back an alternative delegation - Al Arabiya

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of State Kerry and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu meet in Davos; asked about upcoming Syria talks, Kerry said, 'There is not going to be a fundamental delay, the process will begin on the 25th' -

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House says Vice President Biden met with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Davos World Economic forum; leaders discussed regional developments, including Syria, Islamic State and Iran nuclear deal - White House

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iran President Rouhani welcomes stronger ties with China, says trade will increase to $600 billion in the next 10 years - State TV

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
AIR INDUSTRY
Boeing announces first flight of 737MAX set for Jan. 29, 'pending weather and other factors' - Boeing

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alaska hit by 7.1-magnitude earthquake
CZe3nWuUMAANwkW.jpg

(CNN) —A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck Alaska early Sunday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The quake's epicenter hit near Cook Inlet, 162 miles southwest of Anchorage. It was about 50 miles deep.
Joshua Veldstra, a professional photographer who lives in Homer, said the earthquake lasted about 30 seconds

"When it hit, it was just soft at first, and it just kept getting bigger," Veldstra said. "It was one of those moments where you didn't' know if it was going to get worse or if it was going to calm down."

Anchorage police tweeted that there were no reports of major damage or injury following the earthquake.
The USGS reported that there was a low likelihood of casualties and damage, but the agency's "Did You Feel It?" map shows strong shaking could be felt near Anchorage

The National Weather Service said there was no tsunami threat from the quake because of how deep it struck.
Two smaller earthquakes -- a 4.0 and a 3.2 -- struck within 30 minutes after the first one.

~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
HONG KONG
Temperature in Hong Kong drops to lowest since 1957; some schools to be closed on Monday - CCTV News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US COAST BLIZZARD 2016
Officials lift ban on all road travel in New York City, Long Island; Hudson River crossings reopened - WCBS Newsradio 880

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EGYPT
8 museum workers charged over botched reattachment of beard on King Tut's mask, Egypt officials say -News
upload_2016-1-24_20-28-4.jpeg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

This is the moment the blue and gold braided beard on the burial mask of famed pharaoh Tutankhamun was hastily glued back on with the wrong adhesive, damaging the relic after it was knocked off during cleaning.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US EAST COAST BLIZZARD 2016
Mayor of New York City tweets about ban lift, asks drivers to be cautious day after blizzard - Bill de Blasio

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NYC MAYOR OFFICE
This will very likely be one of the worst storms in City history. Go home. Stay home. Stay safe today.
CZbJSuXWIAA8peA.jpg