Brother Mabsoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I just realized I hit the 9000 number. I am very embarrassed by it..but...can you have Sister Harb send me a cookie..my fingers are a little tired.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:,

You must have really like it here more then everyone else. :wink:

May all of the good words we post give us A'jr. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I pray that Allah forgive me for all wrong I have written. I am the one that has been blessed. I have the Muslim world at my fingertips. I have learned so much.
And I also pray that I may have made one person smile, that would be enough.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

I have to admit I did try to keep up, you overtook me a while back! Alhamdulillah.

Please sister Harb, send Aapa some cookies inshaa Allah.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I would be pretty surprised if anyone got more posts than you Aapa, lol.

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

I have to admit I did try to keep up, you overtook me a while back! Alhamdulillah.

Please sister Harb, send Aapa some cookies inshaa Allah.

LOL! Br. Mabsoot is always joking too =D

May allah swt bless you both.

Islam!!yay

Assalaam walaikum,

I pray that Allah forgive me for all wrong I have written. I am the one that has been blessed. I have the Muslim world at my fingertips. I have learned so much.
And I also pray that I may have made one person smile, that would be enough.

this statement sounds like you are retiring from TTI sis lol, are you ? :)

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I just realized I hit the 9000 number. I am very embarrassed by it..but...can you have Sister Harb send me a cookie..my fingers are a little tired.

mashallah 9000 posts...you deserve lots of cookies,,

well im only been here 6 months but ive reahed,,,1600 ,so if im here 5 years like you imight make 10,000...
ithink were alike somehow like to give our opiniins ,,,
take care sister,,
keep up the posting

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Flowers to Aapa:

alppiruusu.jpg

Cookies:

sugar_cookies_580.jpg

And a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug:

calvinhobbes_hug.jpg

:muslim_child:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Aapa, you can't just ask for 1 cookie - you deserve 9000 cookies! And many more cookies everyday, inshaAllah, because your posts are just gold. :)

cookies.jpg

party_cake.jpg

And one more, just because its a gorgeous cake:

Small-Tiered-Party-Cake.jpg

What's TTI without Aapa? :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

It is quite good but in other forum I have made

:SMILY346:

All post for human rights.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

It is quite good but in other forum I have made

:SMILY346:

All post for human rights.

wa alaykum salam,

Of course.

Yes, but what you write here is worth 10x more than anywhere else , because here we are about quality above quantity.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Brother Mabsoot's rider horse didn't prove to his strength and Aapa overtook simply walking :) :) :) Now she is miles and miles way ahead of Br.Mabsoot.

Ya,but responsibilities overweigh for Br.Mabsoot than Aapa. Cooking food and coping homely stuff with system around and always on,easy tasks for Aapa.

Regards.

Noor El-Huda

Congragulations dear sister Aapa..your contributions are well appreciated!

Dear brothers and sisters..To help prevent misunderstandings and arguments, can I suggest that if one sees a post which might come across as rude, (unintentionally), to PM the poster, reflecting that to them and advising sincerely . Probably that way the poster might decide to make admendments, and clarify. Also, there might be less of the defence and attack that is going on between members.. Brothers and sisters we need to apologise to each other when we feel that we may have wronged one another so things do not keep escalating..Prophet pbuh says: And be servants of God and brothers" ...

134 Those who spend (benevolently) in ease as well as in straightness, and those who restrain (their) anger and pardon men; and Allah loves the doers of good (to others). Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #134

Status
Not open for further replies.