Brother's and Sister's

MMMM786

asalaam

how are you all

i need a arelply back soon i wanted to ask how to loose weight quickly because i am very overweight im 14 years old and i weigh 93.4 kg

what should i do/
help:shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
the best to do is ... know how much coloriest intake is ... and try to exercise to work off those calories ... eat like on a regular 3-4 hour period and dont starve urself

MMMM786

thanks

salaam

thanks for ur reply's

i can't go gym im only 13 years and i can not afford it,
i do starve my self and have any of u lot got anymore suggestions

i can may be take?

im fed up of being FAT im really angry now!!

plz help:angryred:

i will torture my self

crank

it is about calories so more you get you should burn... run and eat les carbonhydrat more protein

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum,

Stop eating sugar .pasta bread and potatoes for 2 weeks. After that try to eat them as little as possible. I lost 14 lbs in two weeks by doing this. eat many small meals fruits vegetable nuts. Start a 5 minute workout routine every day at the same time. Drink plenty of water take your body weight and divide it by 2 this is how many ounces of water you should drink a day. Don't eat after 6. Always eat a big healthy breakfast.stop drinking soda. Hope this helps:hijabi:

pcozzy

asalaam

how are you all

i need a arelply back soon i wanted to ask how to loose weight quickly because i am very overweight im 14 years old and i weigh 93.4 kg

what should i do/
help:shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

:salam2:

way I did it was convince myself that food is not important and follow the advise of the prophet PBUH. Just eat with a just tasting attitude. If I can do it I know anybody can. I always used to eat non healthy foods like candy bar, chips, etc... After I lost the weight I than eat the same way but every now and then have a candy bar or snack.

Exercise was nice but it didn't make me lose weight because I started after I lost 40lbs. It took me 2 - 3 months to loose though. The exercise did shift my body appearance by tightening me up though.

keep your faith in Allah make duaa and stay focused. In sha Allah you will get there.
:wasalam:

muslimah84

salaam

thanks for ur reply's

i can't go gym im only 13 years and i can not afford it,
i do starve my self and have any of u lot got anymore suggestions

i can may be take?

im fed up of being FAT im really angry now!!

plz help:angryred:

i will torture my self

Salam alykum ww,
I understand your fustration..i have been there...i was heavy...VERY heavy..I lost 50pounds..I will admit that i have fell of the wagon and have gained some back but i am getting back on...Its not easy..In fact it is very difficult....somebody who hasnt struggled with losing weight can never understand...they will think you are lazy and say things like its easy as "diet and exercise"....what you have to understand is that you have to dedicate your self whole heartedly..its not a 2week starve a thon or eat carrots only...or some crazy lemon pepper mix....you need to eat smartly..eat what ever you want..but eat it smartely we all inherintly know when we have overdone it..nobody needs to tell you..no diets no gimmiks...we all pretty much no whats healthy and whats not...and what is too much and what is okay...
also if you want lifetime permanent change do not look for it to happend in 6weeks or even six months..It Takes TIME....do not get fustrated becuase this will only derail your efforts and you will sink deeper into obesity....Half of the battle is a mental battle.....dont look for quik fixes...and do not play the blame game..and do not look for excuses...you have to dare your self to hope..to dream it...really ask you self how much do you want it....if you really want it bad you will find a solution....it wont be easy and YES it will mean that sometimes you will be hungry or you will be tierd from working it... you will have to force your self to make smart choices..but once you start seeing results you will be happy with your self not so much for being smaller but because you DARED to HOPE for something better...
as for a gym...you dont need one..it doesnt cost money to lose weight...I wonder at people who spend sooo much money it..the pills,the products,the special foods the gyms..its not a requirment..i used to use it as an excuse tooo but the reallity of it is that all you need is onehour everyday to walk around your street...walk briskly no need to even run...do this everyday and make sure you sweat.

eat sensibly......cut your plate in half but do not come up with or follow crazy diets..it will never work......
Wallahi do this for six months and you will see some result..
oh and tuck your scale under your bed..do not check it ..it will only derail your efforts..if you must check it ..check it once a month max.
reaalize that this is a long term commitment to living a better life
and as with all things Ask for Allah's help and guidiance...if you put prayer into it actually makes you realize how possible it is and how comited you are...think about it: we usually pray about things that really matters to us...So If you really want it bad...wake up for Tajhuud to specifically ask for Allahs Help on this matter..no matter is beyond Allah's reach....
I pray for the best for you.

to summarize:
**IT IS HARD

**IT WILL TAKE TIME..LOTS OF IT

**IT WILL TAKE DEDICATION(YOU WILL FAIL MANY TIMES,THE KEY IS GETTING UP)

**WALK BRISKLY FOR ONE HOUR EVERYDAY(MAKE SURE YOU SWEAT)

**EAT NORMALLY BUT SENSIBLEY(SMALLER PORTIONS ,NO BINGING,TREAT YOUR SELF ONCE IN A WHILE)..USE YOUR HEAD,WE ALL KNOW WHEN OUR EATING HABITS ARE NOT RIGHT..WE JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT AND CARRY ON FOR THE SAKE OF SATISFIYING OUR PALATE OR HUNGER

**NO GIMICK DIETS

**LOSING WEIGHT DOES NOT COST A DOLLAR(EXCEPT FOR A PAIR OF GOOD SNEAKERS)

Jazakallah kairun

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicum dear sister.
Inshallah you are in the best state of faith and health. Ameen

I hope that Inshallah my advice and advices of brothers and sisters before me will help you first of all to trust and love yorselfe and after to lose waith Inshallah.:)

Before everything, wallahi there is no reason that you torture youselfe dear, becose with Allahs help and your effort you will inshallah lose waith and smile again. And wallahi all your brothers and sisters are here to help you so there is no reason to be upset or angry on yorselfe.

First of all dear sister like you know Allah has order us to pray five times a day and that is our duty towerds Allah, but it is also useful from medical side and it can also be usefull like kind of exercise. It is cure for your spirit and body.

Second of all dear sister you need to change your stile of life and your daily activities Inshallah.
It is very importante that your mind doesnt be occupated only on thinking what have you eat, how much calories you took that day etc. You must be free in your mind and be occupated with the things that really make you happy and peacefull.:)

What is also very importante is that you do not forbid yourselfe all food and it is importante that you eat "many times a day" for example four times but in little parts of food. You should take out from your piramide of nutrition(diet) all kinds of juice becouse mostly they consist lot of sugar and calories.
Instead of that drink water. This is very important.

You should take 8 glases of water by a day, and you should drink water before meal. You should also do fisical exercises-this is very importante becouse on this way you are losing calories. You can do some sport activities that you like. For example I like teenis.:)

It is also importante that you do not see diet like diet, rather you should see it like some kind on menu that you have prepared with your familly for one weak.

Now I am doing to write you a diet manu:). Hope Inshallah it will not be to demanding for you.

BREAKFEST:
For breakfest you should eat normaly and try to find some midle. For example you can eat fruits, cereals, black bread or cereals with milk but without to much feat. You should take milk with 2,8% m.m. of feat.
You can also take small part of chocolate for enery during a day, but once a day. Do not forget water please and fisical exercises in the morning.
LUNCH: For lunch you can make diifrent kinds os soups and diffrent kind of dishes with vegetables. On this way you can also improve yourselfe in kitchen:). One time a weak you can have meat for lunch but only with little oil.
DINNER:
Water and fruit.
After dinner you go to sleap and dream angels.:):SMILY252:

I hope that Inshallah I could help you somehow dear sister and that your diet will be succesfull with Allahs help.

Please keep smileing becouse wallahi there is no reason to be sad or angry my heart.

May Allah blees you and help you dear sister.

If you find yourselfe in need of help please do not hasetite to ask me.

Salam

Your sister Asja

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Its a Sunnah of the prophet to fast on those days. And eat lightly but on time (fill ur stomach 1/3 of it with food, 1/3 with water, and leave 1/3 empty for digestion to take place). Because even abstaining from eating totally also causes abnormal growth. Day of Ashoora is coming up, so u can fast on that day as well. Stick to the sunnah of our prophet, because u'll be gaining ajr (reward) as well as losing weight. And wake up at tahajjud time and Ask Dua to Allah. Insha ALLAH he will solve all ur problems. :)
May Allah help u brother/sister

:wasalam:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
ammm

:salam2: sister, I think you should work out, you don't have to go to gym you can just run, do push up, cranch, sit-up. inshallah you will see some change inshallah. take gym class at school. and after you ate don go to sleep, read quran and ask Allah to help you inshallah. thas my advice hope it helps