"Burn A Koran Day" Pastor Arrested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam

See how Allaah humiliates those who seek to humiliate His words? Another nonse exposed lol!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
SubhanaAllah!!

Is this the same guy who said he was gonna burn quran's on september 11th as a memorial to the dead??

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:
Wow that should be breaking news and yeah il spread it like wild fire now sms, emails, status msgs ...

I wonder his followers would be creamed and pale faced now

arzafar

serves him right!

off topic but tbh i sometimes feel sorry for all Christian clergy. i mean how they made up the idea that sex is bad. how can they go against nature and then the hypocrisy. they are so misguided it's unbelievable.

May Allah guide us to the straight path and save us from misguidance.

edit: wt it's just two lines of news. if it had bin an arab marrying 2 women, it would have bin 20 lines.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
i haven't online for a couple of weeks and this is what's happening lately on the other side of the earth? wow.. just.. wow..

serves him right!

off topic but tbh i sometimes feel sorry for all Christian clergy. i mean how they made up the idea that sex is bad. how can they go against nature and then the hypocrisy. they are so misguided it's unbelievable.

May Allah guide us to the straight path and save us from misguidance.

edit: wt it's just two lines of news. if it had bin an arab marrying 2 women, it would have bin 20 lines.

so true brother, when i see news i thought it was too short so i'm looking for the full story, i didn't realize the 3 lines were the full story lol

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am so tickled.

IF I were a brother... I would be knocking on his door at this moment with a Big Copy of the Quran in my hand..saying..Brother..this is the Key to Salvation.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
SALAAM ........

TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE of QUR'AAN , NO NEED TO BE A MAN ( Brother ) ....... WHOEVER CAN DO THEN KEEP ON DOING....... SURELY ALLAAH WILL REWARD.......

When Chrisitians women knock our muslims doors and preach their ideology to our MEN , then why we muslim women can not do the same to them as it s a duty upon every muslim regardless the SEX......

May ALLAAH guide all of us .......

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Respected brother, we don't go by what the Christians do. Just because it is 'halal' for them, it doesn't mean it's halal for us. Da`wah is an obligation upon every Muslim, regardless of sex. However, what is obligatory is in accordance with ones ability. And it is not Islamically acceptable or appropriate for a Muslim woman to be knocking around people's doors if there's a chance of her being alone in the porch/doorway of a man. If she goes specifically to houses were she knows there's only women, then alhamdulillaah, there can be potential good from this.

Likewise, if a woman is approached and asked about Islam by a man, this is something different. But going out of her way to speak to men about Islaam goes against the sunnah of da`wah of the Prophet (sall Allaahu `alayhi wasallam).

Regardless, I don't want to stray, so let's stick to the topic please.

slow down on this news article, as it seems that the source is not really credible. It needs more support.

The NBC news article is the News by you section. And it starts from informix which came from a forum.

we as muslims need to come with the truth.

so if you have more credible sources please post them.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I could not find any news items. Everything led back to the Limewire three lines.

As to the knocking on the door I was being funny. We have a thread currently on women and dawah. Brother why not post there and engage in an informative and educational thread.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
hahahaah ....Im gonna spread the news.

Already thought of that lol.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brothers the sentences posted above could and should have been posted without "hahahaha" and "lol", becouse news like these are in reality very sad and it is disappointing to hear and see that there are people, like the man who done this, who are doing such shamless actions without any fear of Allahs punishment.

May Allah reveal all their wrong intentions and stop them, and may Allah protect all Muslims.Ameen summa ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa aalaykum salam

That Sick disgusting charlatan. Well, I heard nobody even turned up for his Quran burning thing.

And even though we do not like that they ridicule our Deen, in reality, their burning of the Quran does nothing to our Deen nor to our Lord Allah. :) - We should carry on and grow stronger and do good, righteous deeds. insha Allah.

Sister Asja you are correct, the man did a horrible crime against some innocent children. I do not believe the brothers and sisters were laughing at the crime, but at the man for being exposed as such an evil person.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
:wasalam:

The link is blocked in Saudi Arabia .. I could not see anything .
If it's a picture , please someone show me .

Status
Not open for further replies.