Burned the hijab!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

الفتح

Why doesn't she burn her skirts, trousers, shoes and shirts as well? I mean out parents force us to wear those clothing as well, no? Rather than go out and freeze to death they make us wear them as a form of protection. So while she is making a statement at least make it properly. *snicker*

just because they want you our dear sisters to be like them...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I pity her for what she has done. Only Allah can guide her. She may have forgotten about hell fire...na'uzubillah.

On the other hand, this celebrating women day, children day, father's and mother's day. I think this is western or jewish innovation so to divert muslim to bid'ah. For example celebrating mother's day. I know one non believer she never respect her mother whole year, always scold her mother but when it comes to mother's day suddenly she pretend to be loving her mother, buying cakes and presents. Only for that one day, after which she will be back with her true colour.

For muslim, everyday should be mother's day and father's day. Every day should be women day not only in one particular day.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Today she burned hijab, tomorrow she will burn her whole body in hell fire.
I feel so sorry for her. She doesn't know what terrible punishment awaits her.
Yeah Allah!!! Give her guidance so that she could correct herself and repent. Ameen.
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb, dear brothers and sisters...this woman who claims to be fighting for equality and freedom has just lost it. She LEFT the true freedom and equality when she left Islam. If she thinks that burning the hijab will earn her respect, it surely won't. as for my muslim sisters, ikhwatifillah the true hijab is inscribed in our hearts not just the outer clothing. so do not be angry, but rather feel some sympathy for this woman for she was once your sister and now has entered a life of absolutely NO VALUE.
JazakAllahu khayran. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

This is so shamefull and so sad action.She may burn one hijab,but she can not burn milions hijabs of all Muslim sisters in the world,neither she can go agaisnt Allahs Low and Power SubhanAllah,neither she can take love that we feel for our hijabs.!!!

May Allah protect all Muslims and stop the enemies of Islaam.

Clothing is irrelevent to modesty

Hello Septithol,

This is a disturbing mindset. Clothing is one of the integral parts of modesty, especially in Islam. Do you expect men & women to be running around butt naked? This is not the stone age. You see, Islam is a culture of shame. In America, modesty has been whiped off the map. You see so called "models" posing for everyone with their bras & panties, then you have "bikinis" which are no different from bras & panties. If a strange men asks you to show your body, would you show it? It seems like things that are abnormal are becoming normal for many Americans :astag:

I actually think public nudity should be legal.

:astag:

What kind of message are you sending out to little children? To your parents? to society? to God? You are falling into the devils trap. Do you know the results & reprecucssions of such immoral behavior? First you will be tormented in the fires of hell by God & you'll increase, without any doubt, the rate of rape & homosexuality. You would build a corrupt & oppressed society that is doomed for death & destruction.

There is no such thing as absolute freedom, nor is there freedom in walking nude. We are not free from eating, sleeping, gravity, death, etc. With freedom comes responsibility.

Please don't impose extremist views here or anywhere else.

P.S. as the old saying goes, do you have any shame in your game?

BigAk

heh. I actually think public nudity should be legal.

What one person wears or does not wear does not cause harm to another person (I do not regard someones supposed 'offense' or inability to control themselves as *harm*).

I am so thankful that America has made pubic nudity illegal.. I seriously would hate to see YOU naked septithol. Don't you view *repulsive* as *harm*?? LOL.... I do.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

SubhanAllah, May Allah protect us from this and protect our hearts from deviating from the Siratul-Mustaqeem. Ameen.

Allah (SWT) says that Shaytaan says in Surah Al-A'raf:

16. [Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them [i.e., mankind] on Your straight path (Siratakal Mustaqeem).

17. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."

So we must continue to make dua'a, make salah, and read the Qu'ran so we can remember Allah, and if we remember Allah, then He will remember us.

As to saying clothing has nothing to do with modesty, or advising someone that showing their bare body is natural and a normal thing. This kind of person has forgotten the Lord of the Worlds, so we should say Salaam (As Allah said in the Qur'an when passing an ignorant person Qaalu Salaam) to the jahil.

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'an, Surah Al'Araf:

50. And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided for you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers

51. Who took their religion as distraction and amusement and whom the worldly life deluded." So today We will forget them just as they forgot the meeting of this Day (QIYAMAH) of theirs and having rejected Our verses.

Surely Allah is sufficient as a Guide and a Helper and May Allah guide and help us in the dunya, and give us the goodly provisions of the Hereafter in Jannatul Firdous Ameen

Wa Allahu Alam,

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I am so thankful that America has made pubic nudity illegal.. I seriously would hate to see YOU naked septithol. Don't you view *repulsive* as *harm*?? LOL.... I do.

Assalamu Alaicum

I would like to ask you brother BigAk that Inshallah in the future you take much more care about your speach for the sake of Allah, becouse you should not put yourselfe in the level of unbelievers.

So Inshallah that you EDIT your POST for the sake of Allah. It is very rude way of expressing and unislamic speach.

We la hawle we la kuwete illa billah

May Allah guide us all

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
That is very true. Clothing is irrelevent to modesty. One can be modest while completely naked, or immodest while wearing any amount of clothing. People who are dependent on clothing to behave appropriately are immature, and those who demand that OTHERS wear clothing to compensate for their own lack of self control are apostates.
Sister septithol,

First let me welcome you in our discussion. And now let me say this that when you are not not wearing anything you are NOT modest, you are simply naked. So when you are taking a shower... again you are not modest, you are just naked. Have you ever heard anybody saying that I become modest before taking a bath or a shower ??? No!

Sister these are whispers of Satan, I don't know if you believe that there is a God out there who created the heavans and the earth and everything in between and created all living things etc. Satan is also one of the creation of God Almighty who was given the power to choose, and he chose dis-obedience. He is one of the unseen creature, like angels, who we humans cannot see.

If you do not believe in God at all then our discussion would not be on this topic but on a totally different topic.

So, would you please tell us if you believe in God and angels and satan etc or not?

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

SubhanAllah another Qawme Lut all over again, May Allah protect us from the punishment in which He will inflict upon them Ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
"I disagree. Real modesty exists in your mind, and from where I stand, what a lot of people, especially those in Islam have done, is to replace actual modesty, with a false crutch of sorts, with clothing"

Well, if its in your mind, it will appear outside as well. There is no such example that if a person is modest, he/she will wear inappropriate clothes and used abusive language. With no offence, This is just a lame excuse of people who dont want to dress in islamic way.

palestine

Servant of Allah
I'm hearing the arguement of the 75 year old that was whipped being used an execuse to insult islam. let me clear this up for you for those who got the idea wrong. Firstly she may be 75 but she committed adulterly or zina as it is known in islam. for committing adultery there is a consequence and that is whipping. Islam warns everyone before hand that adultery should not be committed....therefore if you fall into what you've been warned about, then that's your loss. Whether anyone here believes it is right or wrong...it was done so stop making accusations. Every relligion has a way of disciplining it's people. if you don't want islam then no one is forcing you....so stop accusing our faith for those of you who do. 75 or 100 if you committ adultery there's consequence and ISLAM DID THE RIGHT THING. PEACE
asalamu alaykum wrwb

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
"Real modesty exists in your mind", not in dressing? This should be the funniest joke of the year.

It should be both. I don't know about western culture (unless you are muslim), whether you are muslim christian, buddist, hindu, sikh or you are not sure what is your faith, as far as I know you protect your modesty with proper dressing and control your mouth. My 2 years old daughther also knows this unfortunately sephtitol is telling us you can walk naked (in other word) because "modesty exist in your mind" not in your dressing. What will she do if her daugther walk naked or topless in the public...I hope this will never happen....very sorry!!! Hey hey, this is not modesty, her heart is clean?!! Will you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.