bye bye pakistan??

salam alaykum

well do u think pakistan is going to break up withing 3 months and american and nato troops will takeover due to the situation in pakistan cause we got taliban in swat and theyre spreading to other parts and we got the balochistan liberation army trying to get a free state.....and how they r doing it???....well look no further then the indian agency RAW who is funding them with guns and ammo and giving them all the fake hopes and dreams of bling bling just like they gave bangladesh before it separated from pakistan

SisterKaneez

salam alaykum

well do u think pakistan is going to break up withing 3 months and american and nato troops will takeover due to the situation in pakistan cause we got taliban in swat and theyre spreading to other parts and we got the balochistan liberation army trying to get a free state.....and how they r doing it???....well look no further then the indian agency RAW who is funding them with guns and ammo and giving them all the fake hopes and dreams of bling bling just like they gave bangladesh before it separated from pakistan

Asalaam Aluakum

I dont see it happening; but if it does I hope it is a peaceful separation. Cech (the velvent revolution) proved it can be done.:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i think the world is being prepared for coming of Imam Mehdi and dajjaal.

the taliban is making a way for Isa (as) return and the US forces for their anti-christ.

according to one hadith, one third of muslims will get martyred and they will be the best of martyrs (may Allah accept martyrdom of those who wants to get martyred.)

but i dont think that pakistan will break

and Allah knows best

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Islam is the faith of unity and here we have people wishing my country away. I do not recall Yugoslavia as being peaceful. When innoncents are butchered it is not a good thing. I do not wish to be argumentative but please provide proof.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
No, it wont happen although it seems very much like this. But I can see a big war which will then spread over iran, afghanistan and india. All these regions willl turn into war zones. Perhaps which will end in what is called "Ghazwa-e-Hind", in hadeeth.

May ALLAH give us courage to fight if this happens so that we dont die like cowards on bed.

:salam2:

I have heard about this Hadeeth many a times. However never been able to read it in its entirety. Can someone be kind enough to find the Hadeeth and link me? Is it classified as Saheeh ?

Jazakallah Khayran.

:wasalam:

Dr_Cheekoo

non beleivers have thier own plans and Allah have HIS own plans and Allahs plans are more strong and powerfull .... Nothing will happen to Pakistan. although the all enemies have the same plan as you told but dont worry just relax and pray
Dr_Cheekoo

IslamicGirl24

InshaAllah, it will not happen. There are still SO many good practising muslims in this region. Allah will not abandon us in the hour of need... We still have Him.....