CALLING INDIANS

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
*Reply to brother Ansari's first post*

Oye! Abe teri to *punch in the face* :p LOL

Ho sakta aap logo ke jaisai barya hindi/urdu nai bol sakti, lekin thora thora samajh jaati hoon lol. Atleast tooti phooti bol sakti hoon naa?! :p ab dimaagh mat khaa :D

Joking bro lol. No offense at all. And if I've made any mistakes in that sentence then pls excuse me lol.

Im still Indian though hehe.

salah_khan

I am a Hyderabadi as well

:salam2:,

I am a pure hyderabai,but born and bred in Saudi Arabia,but currently studying in London, i could have never imagine Indian lads accessing this website,SubhanAllah it amazing.
Jazakallah Khiaran
SAlahuddin

islam_best

Assalaamalaikm warahmatullahi wabarakaathu,

I am us sister Alhamdullillah from India-Goa, but presently living in Kuwait....Bohot yaad aati hai India ki!!!!May Allah Subhanwata'la guide us all to right path no matter whoever we are!!! and grant us Jannatulfirdos in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabrakaathu

webzaheer

Assalamualiakum wa rahamtullahi wa barakatahu,

I am tooo Indian. :) [From Karnataka- Bangalore]
But currently working in Sydney, Oz.

Allah Hafiz.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Does bengali count?? lol

I dont look anything like an indian though usually mistaken like from iran or somethin

ansari

STRANGER...
Yo!!!
I'm also an Indian.
Brother from Hyderabad :D

:salam2:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...you are a brother:mashallah: :D .. :lol: :confused::confused::confused: i always thought you are a SISTER :D .. because of your username ROSEWATER :p:p:p...

GULABOO BHAIYAA :D :lol: .. wazzzzzzzz up bro :SMILY139: hows everything :D :SMILY139:

take care :D
jazakallah khair :)

al-muslimah

Salam Alaycom Indian brothers and sisters.....It's nice to see you united in this thread and Inshallah may Allah unite you in Janatul Firdaws....I'm not indian but I live in a country where 3/4 are indian Mashallah!

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
Salam Alaycom Indian brothers and sisters.....It's nice to see you united in this thread and Inshallah may Allah unite you in Janatul Firdaws....I'm not indian but I live in a country where 3/4 are indian Mashallah!

:wasalam:

Which country are you talking about..?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Ooh la la! we also got loads of Indians here masha'allah 'I love my India' lol, i,,umm, think tht's a song subhannallah- anyways, am not an Indian but i LoVe the language:hearts:and oooh, i know one word 'NAMASTE':biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:salam2:

Sister, we don't greet eachother with greetings that have *pagan* roots. so Insha'Allah we can stick to the beautiful greeting of people of the paradise, As salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu :)

hello bros and sis,
i have been asking for indian on this forum for long time.
I am recent convert taken shahada secretly as i cant leave family and social status i am in.
Need your support and help to come out and live like all of u.
I pray regularly but in secrecy and have not dared to talk to anybody where i live

As Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Thats wonderful news, dear brother.. May Allah swt reward you and keep you heart firmly on Islam.. Ameen

I pray to Allah swt that everything becomes easy for you. :)

If you need any help or need to ask questions, feel free to post a thread Insha'Allah. :)

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Well, our father Adam (A.S) descended in India after he was banished from paradise (according to the view of certain scholars, others differ). So we all have atleast a tiny bit of Indian in us, don't we ? ;)

Btw, I am from North India from a city called Allahabad in the state Uttar Pradesh. Nice to see so many brothers and sisters from India. :)