CALLING INDIANS

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

Lot of Hyderabadis here...that reminds me of Biryani and Haleem :)

BTW: Reverts based in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad, need help. I should be able to point to some organizations who can help them InshaAllah.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

BTW: Reverts based in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad, need help. I should be able to point to some organizations who can help them InshaAllah.

Oh yeah brother you are welcome at any time to the city of Nizams(Hyderabd) to have Birayani and Haleem.
Insha-Allah brother It'll be my pleasure If I can be of some use to my revert brothers and sisters.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

I am from Ardullah....It's the origin of all indians.

Salam oelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

I am from Ardullah....It's the origin of all indians.

Salam oelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Dear Brother Imaad I haven't heard this name Ardullah before.where is it?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I'm also from India, from a city by the name of Aligarh in Uttar Pradesh. :) But I've been born and half lived in the US.

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
salam allkum brothers and sisters

i guess i haven't seen iranian in this webpage so my mom is pakistani i mean she is from pak iran border having pakistani passport

may be can be a part of this or may be have to wait for an iranian to join inshAllah

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Salaamu 'alaikkum, I don't mind helping brothers from Chennai, but I am living in UK. As for sisters from chennai, then I can ask my imaam, as most of our community here is from Tamil Nadu (Non 'Tamil" are actually shocked we have a mosque with a lot of tamil speaking people lol). If that does not work, I can ask my mother *smile*

P.S Me is from Tamil Nadu *wink* though I speak good tamil and blend in with them, for some reason, nowadays I tend to pretend as although I am bengali lol, maybe because majority of the guys are bengali and think i am one too :cool:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
^ lol brother, I've never seen anyone "pretend" to be of a different place, I mean, not like people pretending to live up the Western lifestyle to fit in, but like you said, pretending to be Bengali. I think its funny, in a good way, of course :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
^ lol brother, I've never seen anyone "pretend" to be of a different place, I mean, not like people pretending to live up the Western lifestyle to fit in, but like you said, pretending to be Bengali. I think its funny, in a good way, of course :)

I mean I would not really say pretend, rather "blending in" lol. Its funny cos they start speaking in bengali and i just say "teeka sey". Untill after some time they find out I am not bengali. And many times in bengali mosques, the bengali uncles say something to me, and I am like "in shaAllaah *smile*". Oh well just blend in... I am not someone who gets offended or anything if people think i am from another race lol, rather I just go along the flow and just smile when people ask "Are you bengali/arab/somalian/spanish(haven't figured that one out yet<<)", and they end up thinking that I am bengali/arab/somalian/spanish ???

I think what I found funny was when I went to this somalian brother's wedding, and most of the people were like a mix of somalian and arab, and then they were telling me something in somalian. And then one of the brotherswas confused as to whether I was somalian or not and then I made it clear. I was like "I cannot speak somalian". He probably thought I am a somalian who cannot speak somali lol

Oh well as long as you don't lie while joking *wink*

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
SalaamAlaikum Wr Wb.
MashAllah. Its really good to see so many Muslim Indian brother's and sister's on this forum. Months back, there was another thread which was aimed and bringing all the Indians under one thread. Glad that this thread worked well. ( Congrats Bade Bhaiya for that).
The muslim Indian community as a whole is very altered against the basic principles of slam, I believe.Soo InshAllah, we can discuss about these issues and find a solution to it.

JazakAllah Khayr,
Assalamualaikum.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Loyal Servant said:
SalaamAlaikum Wr Wb.
MashAllah. Its really good to see so many Muslim Indian brother's and sister's on this forum. Months back, there was another thread which was aimed and bringing all the Indians under one thread. Glad that this thread worked well. ( Congrats Bade Bhaiya for that).
The muslim Indian community as a whole is very altered against the basic principles of slam, I believe.Soo InshAllah, we can discuss about these issues and find a solution to it.

JazakAllah Khayr,
Assalamualaikum.

Masha-Allah,
Nice to see so many replies that means so many people from sub continent,
You are welcome sister,Insha-Allah we will discuss the issues and try to find the solutions with the help of members from our country and from the members of other countries as well.
Go ahead sister,Keep up the good work,May Allah reward you with the best of best,Ameen.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Dear Brother Imaad I haven't heard this name Ardullah before.where is it?

Ardullah is arabic for Earth of Allah....(joke)

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

sachin4islam

where is Brother Abdullah...????

Assalam Alaikum: I don't know how I missed this thread,when it began,otherwise I would have been first to reply :)

I am from Indore,Madhya Pradesh. But my maternal roots anchor soil of Hyderabad too. My Mum was in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago. I have started taking a little bit of Non-Veg dishes. InshaAllah,will come specially for tasting Biryani and Kababs to Hyderabad.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
al salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Me from bangalore, INDIA if anybody from bangalore or anywhere else need help pls feel free to contact me. ill surely help if allah wills....inshallah :)
:salah::wasalam:

salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

vai apto mere sath baat e mat kariye, ap to hume bhul hi gaye ji?
itne jaldi? koi aur a gaya hai kya? koi ata pata nahi!?

side me milo, nikalta hoon sara gussa ap par.

JazakAllah khair
keep in contact

salam alaikum

may Allah bless you with everything best in this life and the Next
I always remember you in dua :)

dont forget to keep me in dua

ma salama