Can anyone enlighten me...

BlueFish

Asalamu Alaykum,
The author of my quran's translation and commentary is, Maulana Muhammad Ali. I was researching some about his history. He is quite an inspiration! But my question is about the Ahmadiyya movement he was actively involved in.
Is anyone familiar with this movement, what is it about?
In the meantime i will research also.
Thankx.:)
Peace.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Ahmadiyya are not Muslims. They belive in a person "Mirza Ghulam Ahmed" to be their prophet and also consider him as the second coming of Prophet Jesus (A.S). Better avoid the translation by such people because they will manipulate the meanings and twist it.

The popular and good translations are of Shakir, Abdullah Yusuf Ali and Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthal.

Try this:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

Wassalaam,
VE

NaXuS

Asalamu Alaykum,
The author of my quran's translation and commentary is, Maulana Muhammad Ali. I was researching some about his history. He is quite an inspiration! But my question is about the Ahmadiyya movement he was actively involved in.
Is anyone familiar with this movement, what is it about?
In the meantime i will research also.
Thankx.:)
Peace.

:salam2:

Mirza Qadyan was from a small town Qadyan in Pakistan.Now he was used to be known a person who debates on behalf of Muslims with Christens called Manzraas.He was known to be a good person until i think he claim that he was the Imam Mehdi for whom the world is waiting for n whose forth coming is predicted by Mohammed Pbuh.

Blah blah He is dead now.His followers r divided into two sects.One say that he was the Mahdi the other say he was the new Prophet or Messenger.

They r a small minority in Pakistan.They r declared Kafir by then Parliament of Pakistan.Now they vote for their candidates for National n Provincial seats of Parliament as Non Muslims.Their Mosques were closed down n well they do have a very tough time in Pakistan at the era of General Zia Ul Huq but they dont consider their self as Non Muslims.They believe they r Muslims.

That all wut i know about them.I have a Qadiani neighbor n he n his whole family is very nice.They do hijab n every thing which u do as Muslims.I have never discuss religion with him but i always like his character .He always has a smile on his face n he always greet u in the nicest way possible.

One thing else they got a Tv channel of their own n there r many families in which one brother is Sunni n the other is a Qadyani.They r one because of blood relation but they differ in their faith.They have created a web site iin which they claim that Hazrat Isa/Jesus Pbuh was neither killed on the cross n or he was saved by Allah.According to them Jesus Pbuh ended up in Kashmir where he ended up to preach Islam to the lost 10 or 11 tribes of Bunni Isreal.

They believe Hazrat Marriam/Marry Pbuh is buried in Murree city of Pakistan n Hazrat Isa/Jesus Pbuh died in he is burried in part of Kashmir which is administrated by India.

In simple words they r just another sect.

BlueFish

:salam2:

Mirza Qadyan was from a small town Qadyan in Pakistan.Now he was used to be known a person who debates on behalf of Muslims with Christens called Manzraas.He was known to be a good person until i think he claim that he was the Imam Mehdi for whom the world is waiting for n whose forth coming is predicted by Mohammed Pbuh.

Blah blah He is dead now.His followers r divided into two sects.One say that he was the Mahdi the other say he was the new Prophet or Messenger.

They r a small minority in Pakistan.They r declared Kafir by then Parliament of Pakistan.Now they vote for their candidates for National n Provincial seats of Parliament as Non Muslims.Their Mosques were closed down n well they do have a very tough time in Pakistan at the era of General Zia Ul Huq but they dont consider their self as Non Muslims.They believe they r Muslims.

That all wut i know about them.I have a Qadiani neighbor n he n his whole family is very nice.They do hijab n every thing which u do as Muslims.I have never discuss religion with him but i always like his character .He always has a smile on his face n he always greet u in the nicest way possible.

One thing else they got a Tv channel of their own n there r many families in which one brother is Sunni n the other is a Qadyani.They r one because of blood relation but they differ in their faith.They have created a web site iin which they claim that Hazrat Isa/Jesus Pbuh was neither killed on the cross n or he was saved by Allah.According to them Jesus Pbuh ended up in Kashmir where he ended up to preach Islam to the lost 10 or 11 tribes of Bunni Isreal.

They believe Hazrat Marriam/Marry Pbuh is buried in Murree city of Pakistan n Hazrat Isa/Jesus Pbuh died in he is burried in part of Kashmir which is administrated by India.

In simple words they r just another sect.
Hey thanks bro for explaining it like that. This is kind of what i thought, i heard about the beliefs about Jesus(PBUH). Not sure what to think of that unless i see for myself. But im no scholar on the quran or anything so i was just wondering why this guy followed that crowd. I don't think he belived that guy was realy the return of the messiah or the medhi or anything like that. He has not said anything about that in commentary as far as I have read.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

In simple words they r just another sect.[/COLOR][/FONT]

They are NOT another sect. If some Christian or Jew is nice to you then it does not mean they are another sect of Islam. Same applies to Ahmadiyas.

And this belief: >>They believe Hazrat Marriam/Marry Pbuh is buried in Murree city of Pakistan n Hazrat Isa/Jesus Pbuh died in he is burried in part of Kashmir which is administrated by India.

I have to laugh at this. This is called wishful thinking. Because that cursed Mira belonged to Pakistan so he wishes all messengers are buried in Pakistan. Who told him that Prophet Jesus came to Kashmir and died there? Any historical reference? Similar wishful thinking is about Mariam (A.S), the mother of Jesus (A.S).

If you consider Ahamadis simply a sect of Islam then I have to doubt about your faith also. You are horribly influenced by them I think.

BlueFish

Salaam Allaikum

Brother

Check this thread about Fake Prophets

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7588&highlight=fake+prophets

Salaam Allaikum
Oh definently, there are plenty of wako's (as we americans sometimes refer to them) out there. There was a guy in Waco,Texas, that formed a cult or "community", they all followed him like he was the messiah. The whole thing went real bad at the end when the FBI were surrounding the complex with swat teams and such. The whole complex the people were in went up in flames. The cult leader was (David Corresh) or something like that. Bad stuff man. This happened in the early 1990's.
Thank you.
Peace.

BlueFish

They are NOT another sect. If some Christian or Jew is nice to you then it does not mean they are another sect of Islam. Same applies to Ahmadiyas.

And this belief: >>They believe Hazrat Marriam/Marry Pbuh is buried in Murree city of Pakistan n Hazrat Isa/Jesus Pbuh died in he is burried in part of Kashmir which is administrated by India.

I have to laugh at this. This is called wishful thinking. Because that cursed Mira belonged to Pakistan so he wishes all messengers are buried in Pakistan. Who told him that Prophet Jesus came to Kashmir and died there? Any historical reference? Similar wishful thinking is about Mariam (A.S), the mother of Jesus (A.S).

If you consider Ahamadis simply a sect of Islam then I have to doubt about your faith also. You are horribly influenced by them I think.
Hey man i didn't mean to start a fight, i was just asking a question. I wont ask any more if you guys are going toss poop at eachother!

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Oh definently, there are plenty of wako's (as we americans sometimes refer to them) out there. There was a guy in Waco,Texas, that formed a cult or "community", they all followed him like he was the messiah. The whole thing went real bad at the end when the FBI were surrounding the complex with swat teams and such. The whole complex the people were in went up in flames. The cult leader was (David Corresh) or something like that. Bad stuff man. This happened in the early 1990's.
Thank you.
Peace.

Brother another thing to note is that Qadiyani are even paying people in pakisstan to come to thier religion . It is as if they are buying someone to come and they offer thier daughter and ask people to live in UK so the poor people will come to them. This is Fitnah not mercy. it contradicts the Declarion of faith which is there is no god but allah and mhammed (SAWS) is ihis messenger and it is even contradicing with Quran and Sunnah. by Quran Allah speaks against the Sectors in one Surah and in sunnah the hadith i provided you are sufficient to agree to this fact. Beware of this People who follow

Qadiyani - Ahmediya

Nation of Islam

Rashid Khalaafa

and other fake prophets,.

All these are followers of Fake Prophets. Be carefull . they put you out of Islam.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Hey thanks bro for explaining it like that. This is kind of what i thought, i heard about the beliefs about Jesus(PBUH). Not sure what to think of that unless i see for myself. But im no scholar on the quran or anything so i was just wondering why this guy followed that crowd. I don't think he belived that guy was realy the return of the messiah or the medhi or anything like that. He has not said anything about that in commentary as far as I have read.

>> I don't think he belived that guy was realy the return of the messiah or the medhi or anything like that.

He will not declare on the loud speaker that he is qadiyani so that all the people get alert already. Qadyanis dont declare exclusively. Secondly, a Qadiyani translator must not have any need to change the translation of Quran but he exclusively needs to twist the meanings of verses related to Prophet Jesus (PBUH).

Kindly try to follow the translation refered to you as:

You might wonder why the cursed Mirz Ghulam Ahmed claimed to be Mahdi and Jesus. It has the roots in psychological aspects. If a person gross contradictions in his preachings and his practice then a great crash of personality comes accross, that crash is not easy to handle and can even make a peson totally retard (mentally). A person can also caught in worse controll of satan in that case.

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
Qadiyanees are Non-Muslims by uninomous consensus of Muslim Scholars!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Pakistan National assembly declared Qadiyanees Non-Muslim in 1974 and the entire resolution and the background was translated in English in 1975.

This decision was authenticated & endorsed by EVERY SINGLE Muslim organisation/authority of the world (including Shias).

There is a unanimous consensus of opinion about Qadiyanees being Non-Muslims!

I was asked to revise the translation which I did in 2005 & it was presented in Pakistan National Assembly & to the President Musharraf shortly thereater....There was a lot of pressure on Pakistan to reverse the decision by US & the West & I am happy that I played a 'small role' in averting it!

I insisted on NOT putting my name on it; but the buggers mentioned me anyway which I am not happy about! I also never knew that it will be printed & given to the President & so on! I just thought I am doing an on-line jobby!

During the 9 months of updating the book and research I was actually dumbstruk as to how much I didn't know about Qadiyanism and how gravely dangerous it is to Islam and how close it is to Israel; e.g. In Chapter 3 the book talks about the only Islamic mission open in Israel is Qadiyani.

If you study any movement in the world (Muslim or Non-Muslim) you will realise that there are some very intelligent people behind it and its very intelligently and eloquently put together!

After all stupid and dumb people don't start movements; how will they attract people if they are not clever?

So yes, Maulana had the gift of the gob & gift of the pen!

P.S: Btw using a pen name was the cleverst thing I did back then!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum,

Pakistan National assembly declared Qadiyanees Non-Muslim in 1974 and the entire resolution and the background was translated in English in 1975.

This decision was authenticated & endorsed by EVERY SINGLE Muslim organisation/authority of the world (including Shias).

There is a unanimous consensus of opinion about Qadiyanees being Non-Muslims!

I was asked to revise the translation which I did in 2005 & it was presented in Pakistan National Assembly & to the President Musharraf shortly thereater....There was a lot of pressure on Pakistan to reverse the decision by US & the West & I am happy that I played a 'small role' in averting it!

I insisted on NOT putting my name on it; but the buggers mentioned me anyway which I am not happy about! I also never knew that it will be printed & given to the President & so on! I just thought I am doing an on-line jobby!

During the 9 months of updating the book and research I was actually dumbstruk as to how much I didn't know about Qadiyanism and how gravely dangerous it is to Islam and how close it is to Israel; e.g. In Chapter 3 the book talks about the only Islamic mission open in Israel is Qadiyani.

If you study any movement in the world (Muslim or Non-Muslim) you will realise that there are some very intelligent people behind it and its very intelligently and eloquently put together!

After all stupid and dumb people don't start movements; how will they attract people if they are not clever?

So yes, Maulana had the gift of the gob & gift of the pen!

P.S: Btw using a pen name was the cleverst thing I did back then!

Just to add one more little point.

The center of Bahai Faith is also in Israel and is run in the same manner as Ismaelis. And they have same zionist approach.

It is natural. Whoever has zionist-like intelligence with evil plans, he brings his "Den" to Israel.

Wassalam,
Ve

BlueFish

A call for research.

Asalamu Alakum,
You right about some people out there having something sick in their mind,
let me remind you that the guy that did translation was not the one who thought he was Jesus(PBUH). Maulana Mohamad Ali disagreed with that guy who thought he was a prophet, he caled him to debate and the guy couldn't keep his beliefs straight. At least thats what i gathered.
If you honestly think that it's is not the right translation, then i will find other source of quran.But this author spent all his life devoted to translating the quran as close as possible to Islam's core beliefs. He revised it several times to make it correct as possible. He has been commended by many islamic leaders. How am i supposed to trust any of them if there is always someone saying that is not right? I found a couple of links, one is brief history of Maulana Muhammad Ali, and the other is the quran i have that he translated. Please if you don't mind take a look at it and let me know what you think. This goes for every one. I need more than one judge to confirm this. Thank you for your help and concern. Here are links.http://www.muslim.org/m-ali/contents.htm
Here is the version of quran i have, please thumb through (it won't let you see whole thing, but im looking for it), why would i not want to read this? Honestly.http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/091332101X/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-2287636-6206332#reader-link:confused:
Peace.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

Brother Bluefish

its always good to have more translations with you like i have around 4 with me.

Salaam Allaikum

BlueFish

>> I don't think he belived that guy was realy the return of the messiah or the medhi or anything like that.

He will not declare on the loud speaker that he is qadiyani so that all the people get alert already. Qadyanis dont declare exclusively. Secondly, a Qadiyani translator must not have any need to change the translation of Quran but he exclusively needs to twist the meanings of verses related to Prophet Jesus (PBUH).

Kindly try to follow the translation refered to you as:

You might wonder why the cursed Mirz Ghulam Ahmed claimed to be Mahdi and Jesus. It has the roots in psychological aspects. If a person gross contradictions in his preachings and his practice then a great crash of personality comes accross, that crash is not easy to handle and can even make a peson totally retard (mentally). A person can also caught in worse controll of satan in that case.

Wassalaam,
VE
The translator (Pickthall) from the link you gave me is in agreement with the translation
i have. See for yourself(look toward bottom of page).http://www.muslim.org/m-ali/contents.htm
And the reference given by you...
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/qmtintro.html
So what now brother?
Peace.

BlueFish

Salaam Allaikum

Brother Bluefish

its always good to have more translations with you like i have around 4 with me.

Salaam Allaikum
Good idea! Thank you. I figured that is what i would have to do. Can't just settle for the first thing that comes along these days.
Peace.