Can anyone enlighten me...

MOSABJA

PAKISTAN AHMADIYA

these people are declared kaffirs by the constitution of
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN ,If any one of them calls
himself muslim he is imprisoned for three years.

BlueFish

Wow! They better watch what they say huh? How can you tell, do they have a special mark or clothing. Do they where a symbol to express that they are kaffirs?

PEACE

ShaheedU

Extinct

Islamic republic of pakistan, tell me more please. Sounds like rubbish to me, but let me read more first.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
it is a load of rubbish how the hec is pakistan an 'islamic republic'....
oh oh i know its all in the name

maybe pakistan should have a universally agreed upon definition of 'kaafir' and 'munaafiq' etc... and then busharraf would be the first one to boot

ShaheedU

Extinct
What do you think of some claims that all world leaders that do not rule by Allaahs law are Kaafir, and do not have any excuses?

And also, Saudi Arabia, how is it an islaamic state?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Well, in my opinion if you 'claim' to be an islamic state then u have to live up to that (shariah) other wise ure insulting islam and if u insult islam ure insulting all the worlds muslims.

of course there have to be non muslim states which are kaafir? and we have to call them kaafir...cos they dont rule by Allah's law (man im gettin myself confused! :)) how can something be kaafir if it does live by Allah law? and how can the 'excuse' themselves they simply cannot.

Saudi isnt an islaamic state...who they think theyre kidding i dont know!!?? but we cant call them kaafir cos they adhere to kalima..:eek: ..MAN i dunno! ne one else help me out here?? ne way what do u think??

ShaheedU

Extinct
lol, Have i confused you?

Surah Number: 5, Ayah Number: 44
Verily, We did send down the Taurât (Torah) [to Mûsa (Moses)], therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allâh's Will, judged the Jews.And the rabbis and the priests [too judged the Jews by the Taurât (Torah) after those Prophets] for to them was entrusted the protection of Allâh's Book, and they were witnesses thereto.Therefore fear not men but fear Me (O Jews) and sell not My Verses for a miserable price.And whosoever does not judge by what Allâh has revealed, such are the Kâfirûn (i.e.disbelievers - of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allâh's Laws ).

Surah Number: 5, Ayah Number: 45
And We ordained therein for them: "Life for life , eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation.And whosoever does not judge by that which Allâh has revealed, such are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong*!doers - of a lesser degree).

Surah Number: 5, Ayah Number: 47
Let the people of the Injeel (Gospel) judge by what Allâh has revealed therein.And whosoever does not judge by what Allâh has revealed (then) such (people) are the Fâsiqûn (the rebellious i.e.disobedient (of a lesser degree) to Allâh.

Surah Number: 5, Ayah Number: 51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliyâ' to one another.And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyâ', then surely he is one of them.Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong*!doers and unjust).

Attachments

• George%20Bush%20with%20Saudi%20Crown%20Price.jpg
    George%20Bush%20with%20Saudi%20Crown%20Price.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
so yes, u think saudi are apostates? but then the fact remains

'As you are so are the people placed over you'

in light of this how can we blame them and not ourselves aswell?

ShaheedU

Extinct
so yes, u think saudi are apostates? but then the fact remains

'As you are so are the people placed over you'

in light of this how can we blame them and not ourselves aswell?

I never said they were apostates! :SMILY129:
'lol, Have i confused you?', those were my only words.

omg YUCK theyre holding hands!!! can u see that????

Well yeh, i did post it! Sweeeeet love:SMILY252:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I never said they were apostates! :SMILY129:
'lol, Have i confused you?', those were my only words.

.....in response to the question 'what do u think????'' so the picture and the verses can only mean one thing which is what i said above...if not then please clarify im not putting words in to ure mouth...im just inferring

so...what do u think of the saudi royal family taking everything into consideration?

Apparently all the people who go to Hajj really like the saudis afterwards cos of the services they provide...apparently they take real good care of the pilgrims..but i dont buy that their do more harm than good in my opinion.

wasalam

ShaheedU

Extinct
.....in response to the question 'what do u think????'' so the picture and the verses can only mean one thing which is what i said above...if not then please clarify im not putting words in to ure mouth...im just inferring

so...what do u think of the saudi royal family taking everything into consideration?

Apparently all the people who go to Hajj really like the saudis afterwards cos of the services they provide...apparently they take real good care of the pilgrims..but i dont buy that their do more harm than good in my opinion.

wasalam

OK look, im not gonna answer that question.:SMILY129:<---(sometimes i use it for fun)
Cos then im gonna get a telling off from people. I just wanted to see what your thoughts on the matter were.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
First time I hear about those people and I also have the translation Of M.Muhammad Ali .The translation of the hadith and a prayer book.I never read about him though.Actually the translation with the explanation is very nice..... so I don't know
salam to all

MOSABJA

ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

If you know about Pakistan then I tell you that there is an area called FATA(federal administered tribal area) .These people are independent to make laws and they have implemented shariah no body is allowed to listen music watch movies the punishment of chopping hands,stoning and lashes are there.That's why BUSH is screaming that ALQAEDA is organizing in TRIBAL AREAS because this is the place from where the resistance in Kashmir and Afghanistan comes.BAITULLAH MEHSUD(militant commander of tribal area) said that U.S wants to destroy us but ALLAH will save us and Inshallah this is the place from where forces of Mahdi will come.

.Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags." Ref: Saheeh Trimdi

MOSABJA

PAKISTAN

Sharia laws are present in constitution of Pakistan but they have been made ineffective by MUSHY and now the people are taking law in their hands .. let me post the actual wordings

In 1984, the Government of Pakistan, under General Zia-ul-Haq, passed Ordinance XX,[14], which banned proselytizing by Ahmadis and also banned calling Ahmadis as Muslims. According to this ordinance, any Ahmadi who refers to oneself as a Muslim by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation, directly or indirectly, or makes the call for prayer as other Muslims do, is punishable by imprisonment of up to 3 years. Because of these difficulties, Mirza Tahir Ahmad migrated to London, UK.