Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadirah19

Asalam walikum dear sister,

Welcome to Islam and TTI...
:) Alhamdulillah Allah has guided you to the right path, May He stregthen your faith and make it easy for you and your family Inshallah. Ameen:tti_sister:

Sister, i completely understand what you are going through, as a revert, but trust me today you have held the most strongest of all hands,the best and only helper Allah swt, so dont worry, Inshallah, take one step at a time ...if you take one step towards Allah, He takes ten steps towards you. So Inshallah sister, its a new beginning for you and you have us for a family for sure.

Take care,
Wsalam

happy 2 b muslim

salam

i will say assalamu alaykum because in you heart you have to act upon it now it time to openly say it. All i can say is turn to islam if you dont then when???, ask your self this question????, WHEN will people be please with me and in doing so i am displeasing me lord?. Do i have to burn with those that disbeleive because i didnt act upon it?????. Allah can guide you turn to him in islam EVERYTHING IS BACK TO HIM HE IS ARE RETURN it is better to turn to your lord. Allah said if my servant turns to me indeed i will turn to him, if he comes walking i will come running in that sense allah loves for you to turn to him.:hijabi:

Islam is plain and simply the truth if you dont anknowledge it then when, at the end of time. All your issues are about peoples reaction, If your friend disowns you then think of it as your gaining LOTZ OF BROTHER AND SISTERS THAT LOVE YOU!!! WHAT FRIEND DISOWN YOU THINK OF IT your better off in the sense they dont see youll be happy if he or she cant see you happy then let you be happy for you and not for them. If you need anything give me a private message i will response i will help you because i love you for the sake of my lord and your my soon to be brother or sister:hijabi: !!!! i mean anything feel free i can only do my best and being a muslim mean to help those that are in need as allah loves this act so i need the good deeds lol...

its a lot of writting a bit but be happy be muslim do what is in you heart!! go for it i know it not that easy but do it by your self then tell them later if you want get right with your lord before them. :)

ill make a dua supplication for you and the rest of the people say ameen which mean my lord is one
godwilling

MY lord guide us all to the staright path, turn to us as we turn to you, lead me and give me the chance to turn to you as a true muslim, cure are hearts from the diease of greedy and self want, show us the light in where we are guided, oh allah grant us the heaven and forgive us are sin and are future VERILY YOU ARE THE RETURN IN THE END all power and might belong to to allah alone....:tti_sister: ameen

:hijabi: yours faithy hanna

BrotherZak

salam alakum sister i hope everything is going well with you. Did you meet some of the sisters on this board who live in London? They may be able to help you and show you your local masjid.

tabaria

Someone on these boards who lives in your area is going to have to point you towards a mosque. Just go in and tell them you want to declare shahada, and explain that you don't have any witnesses. They'll probably tell you to come back around one of the prayer times or stay and discuss somethings until they get some people in and the people there will be your witnesses.

The only time you need a new name is if your name is something anti-islamic.

And to clo bo. You may have an MSA at your school, and its almost a guarantee their will be one at university.

Angela Hillyer

Salam Alaikom sister to be inshallah

I feel your pain!! Were to begin?

I am a revert to islam, i reverted in Feb this yr Alhamadulilah, and trust me even tho it seems scary now the more into islam u get, the less scarier it becomes. So just keep on reading and doing everything you can to expand your knowledge with islam and u will find inner peace inshallah.

If your friend is going to disown u if u become a muslim than that just shows what sort of friend she is and that maybe u will be better off without her anyway. I have losts alot of friends i thought were true, but its not the end of the world and it will just make you stronger and give u a chance to find new ones, muslim ones, Inshallah. I only have one muslim friend and your right it does feel like you have no support, but just ask Allah (swt) to help and guide you. Allah will give u the support u need.

With your parents..... that is always the hardest part, there is always that fear that they will disown u but at the end of the day they have to realise that you are their daughter and that you aren't doing anything wrong. Your not hurting anyone and no one is hurting you. So i don't see what the big deal is. that is what i say to my mum anyway. I say to her if i had cancer that would be a big deal but i dont, i am just choosing to follow a religion that is so beautiful and peaceful. If anything they should see that islam is going to make u better person - no drugs or any of that bad stuff is aloud.

It is sort of like food... they say they don't like something, but they have never tried it so they can't say they don't like it if they haven't tried it. They actually have to try it before they can judge it. Its like saying "here try this chocolate cake" once they have tried it and get use to it they will see that it is actually really nice and sweet. lol thats really random but u get the picture.

I have told my mother that i am muslim because she is very understanding, she doesn't really like it but she just needs time to accept it. My dad doesn't no because I am too scared to tell him, i have to learn that I should only fear Allah and then that would give me the courage to tell my dad. So once u learn that u should fear Allah the most then u wil be able to tell ur parents.

I do not think u have to change any of your names. It would probably be nice to have an arabic name but i don't think its a must! Not sure about that. I still have my name but i am thinking about changing it. Keep ur last name and one day when u get married Inshallah have his last name as yours.

As for the kicking out part.. I dnt no. Try and get to know some muslims and ask them for help, maybe go to a mosque and talk to the Imam. Inshallah they will help u.

Well i will leave it at that, now that i have probably bored u lol. But i hope inshallah tht everything works out for you and that Allah leads you down the right path to the truth and hapiness. Salam Alaikom.

mosabaig

Guidance is from Allah alone..

Dear Sister,

:hijabi: A very warn welcome to this site.

We r all Allah's best creation and he is helping us to come towards him.

Never hesitate to ask him for help / all the good things in life for yourself + family & everyone else / beg of him for easeiness for your coming towards Allah.
Allah is the creator of every thing, we see and we cannot see.
Allah has sent Muhammad (peace be upon him) as last & final messanger to the humanity as mercy and a complete example.

Muhammad (peace be upon) was revealed the final words and final comandments from Allah The holy Quran.. .:tti_sister:

Allah loves each one of us seventy times more then our mother's.

:blackhijab:

sallamz sister

would jus let u know dat beware of ppl hu try to prevent u from becoming a muslimse.g antiislamist,,,use logic n ul realise dat islam is ryt 4 u

peace

Dear Friends...
I'm feel happy to hear this from you...
Only this i can send to you & hope you can spend a few minutes to watch this sites & video.

You can surf this site see how the ex-preacher become a muslim.

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/yusuf.asp

Also you can email him for a question.

maybe you can watch his life story before you discuss with him through e-mail. This is great life story.

http://www.watchislam.com/videos/video.php?vid=3

:)

Where do I start?
I'm a 22 year old female, from London and i feel so lost and empty.
I have realised that Islam is the truth and I would love to revert. I know I need to take Shahada, but I need some guidence.

I have no muslim friends, so i cant ask anyone for help. I know for a fact that my family will disown me, but I'm not happy the way i'm living my life at the moment. I am an only child, and I know it will hurt my parents if I revert to Islam. When I do revert to Islam, I will have no one to help me or support me, I will be thrown onto the streets.
Ive spoken to my best friend about me reverting and he said he will disown me too.

I feel such peace when I hear the Quran being recited. All I can do is reaserch over the Internet about Islam or watch the Islam Channel on TV when my family have gone to bed.

There is one thing I would like to know, would I have to change my name? I know I would have to change my first name, but do I have to change my last name? Also once I find the strength to take Shahada, will i be given anything to confirm that I am a Muslim?

I will be VERY greatful for any replies.

Thank you

pure heart

asalamo alicom

welcom guide_me

will you accepts me as a new friend////

i would like to make a friendship with you

thank you

dunno

Dear Friends...
I'm feel happy to hear this from you...
Only this i can send to you & hope you can spend a few minutes to watch this sites & video.

You can surf this site see how the ex-preacher become a muslim.

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/yusuf.asp

Also you can email him for a question.

maybe you can watch his life story before you discuss with him through e-mail. This is great life story.

http://www.watchislam.com/videos/video.php?vid=3

:)
welcome to the site :) i hope you will find what your looking for
by the way really lovely story thanks for the link

Amir_of_spain

name bussiness

salam/hello there
I live in london and im happy to email to you and give u any advice/tips regarding how to deal with your family and other religious topics.

... as for names u can add a female muslim name and keep your born english name as your middle name OR

just have a muslim female name as your nickname

the prophet never recommended people to change their surnames, cos surnames are a important in identifying us all, eg lineage, and who and where you from. So your not suppose to change your surname at all. Anywayz its cool to have a fellow brit join our islamic family. may god be pleased with u

And u dont need anything to confirm you are a new muslim as the confirmation is the witnesses which are present at the time when u take the shahada.
best of wishes.

um amatallah

salam sister
i live in london,i am a revert from italy and i know many reverted sisters.about your problems ...don't worry we have been there and the majority of cases are terrible in the begining then with the time they change.sometimes ends up with members of the family reverting into islam,sounds weard but is true.remember that islam will spread all over the world and i am proud to be part of it.please contact me if you would like to meet.salam

jawad821

salam

salam,

may Allah help you to find out the good way with your familly.
welcome to islam, if you need anything don't forget to ask it ;-).

Allah al mo3in

bromuslim

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah and praise be to Allah... Allahhu Akbar

you’ve been given guidance from ALLAH S.W.T to be a Muslim. Keep that faith. Actually, you are now Muslim since you bear witness that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…Do not worry….Allah knows best… Ask and ALWAYS pray :tti_sister: to Him :salah: to guide you to the straight path and to be a good Muslim for the sake of Him…

By the way, according to some scholars, you not need to change your name…Just retain your name as long as it doesn’t give any bad meaning in Islam…I think, at first you have to mix to Islam community and get help from them so that you won’t feel be empty. I am sure as a Muslim, they will help you.. Are you student?
:muslim_child:

Regards

Your Muslim brother...

ahed

salam

it would be the biggest step of your life being a muslim and you might convert other people

i will give you my email addras and i can tell you about islam

im name is ahed im a femail inshallah i willteach you alot about islam *removed* inshallah youll be a great muslim and youll enter the paradise:salah::shymuslima1:

ahed

salam its sister ahed

salam try to go to the cental mosque :tti_sister: i will also try to help you i will give my email so i can talk to you about islam ....................................*REMOVED AGAIN* and m if you dont mind can you give your number tooooooooo:holaaa:

aamerkhan68

if u had not any reply, let me know.

:wasalam: if u had not any reply, let me know.
Where do I start?
I'm a 22 year old female, from London and i feel so lost and empty.
I have realised that Islam is the truth and I would love to revert. I know I need to take Shahada, but I need some guidence.

I have no muslim friends, so i cant ask anyone for help. I know for a fact that my family will disown me, but I'm not happy the way i'm living my life at the moment. I am an only child, and I know it will hurt my parents if I revert to Islam. When I do revert to Islam, I will have no one to help me or support me, I will be thrown onto the streets.
Ive spoken to my best friend about me reverting and he said he will disown me too.

I feel such peace when I hear the Quran being recited. All I can do is reaserch over the Internet about Islam or watch the Islam Channel on TV when my family have gone to bed.

There is one thing I would like to know, would I have to change my name? I know I would have to change my first name, but do I have to change my last name? Also once I find the strength to take Shahada, will i be given anything to confirm that I am a Muslim?

I will be VERY greatful for any replies.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.