Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike.p

Allah is the answer

Hey sis!

You have alot of friends here to help. And don't be shy to ask for help where ever you are to whom ever you see. When it comes to Islam we are all brothers and sisters. Sometimes you might feel reluctant to talk to or ask questions, due to body language of the the other person. However, you would be surprised that 99% of the time you would be surprised to find out that everyone is very warm but just look like their not approachable. And you don't have change your name. And you can keep your Islam cofidential until your ready. To make this whole process easy, ask Allah to make it easy and to guide you at all times. Is Allah not going to help someone who wants to turn to the truth. Allah is more merciful than us all put together. Just remember that there are always obstacles in your way of anything you do. However, Allah only gives you what you are able to handle and its to help you in someway or another, we just don't know. Ask Allah to help and guide us all.:ma:

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Alhamdullilah

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Imad

zenaida

Assalamu alaikum. I would like to address this question to my dear Sisters in Islam:
I had been reading & watching and everything in this site it helps me much in understanding Islam though I know I still need more time and spent more reading and learning Islam. About Shahada, I just want to ask if it is permissible to take Shahada when you have your period. I am born Islam but I admit I was not a follower and believer in Islam before, but for this past few months I had realized that I have gone through and forgot my religion and so I start assessing myself. Tonight, I have spoken somebody I know he is affiliated in one of our mosque here as I had just seen his mobile number of the internet searching for Islamic Center and Mosques here in Manila, Philippines and I told him of my intention to make Shahada and he told me to help me find sisters in Islam. But only worries is that, because I have this sickness that keeps me bleeding almost 2 weeks now, will it be allowed to take Shahada when women has menstruation.

Wassalam, looking forward to hear your comment very soon...Thank you very much....

zenaida

Assalamu alaikum. Dear sisters in Islam I just have one question is it permissible to take Shahada when a woman is bleeding or having her menstruation.

Thank you very much....for your comments ....

Imad

Walaikoem esalaam,

I'm not a sister but i can answer your Question. The answer is Yes you can take the Shahada, because there is no evidence which claims the opposite. And also your period is not in your hand. A woman in her period is not allowed to pray or do tawaaf ( going around the Kabaa) or fast, but it's allowed for her to read the Quraan en say good things and do haj ( only going around the kabaa is not allowed).

Our prophet said to Aisha ( his wive) when she had her periode at the time of haj

اغتسلي وأهلي بالحج، واقضي ما يقضي الحاج، غير ألا تطوفي بالبيت ولا تصلي " أخرجه مسلم"

Our prophet said ( it's my translation of the hadieth above) : " Have a shower and start with Haj and do what the pelgrim is doing, but don't do Tawaaf around the House ( Kabaa) and don't pray "

My english is not very well, so if there is someone who want to translate the hadieth, please correct me.

it's allowed for you to say the shahada.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullah

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

So take the shahada, don't hesitate. I Hope insha Allah to be the one who will be judged about this issue, because i gave you the answer. I have informed you, if the information is not true i will be judged, so don't hesitate to take the shahada.

with other words i am sure you can take your shahada, but if you are hesitating think about what i have said ( i will be judged).

Wassalmoelaikoem warahamtullahi wbarakatuh

Shaikh Arif

Allah and His servants are with you

dear sister Guide_Me,
alhamdulillah that Allah has opened the gates of the ultimate truth to you.
may Allah also give hidayat to your parents of understanding and accepting islam.
do not fear anything, except Allah and His punishments which humans will have to face for not obeying his commands.
and do not love anything except Allah and His rewards which his servants will enjoy for following his commands.
recall the punishments and recall the rewards.
remember the first criteria of reward and punishment on the judgement day will be the Iman that is the true faith.
Allah has given us the power of choice inorder to differentiate between good and bad with reasoning, that is, wisdom.
when Allah wants to guide a certain being, He chooses him/her. He brings that being to a certain station so that the being can hear his call clearly.
ponder on whom to worship? and why to worship?
when you felt you have to say the shahadat you became a muslim to yourself first. you can say the shahadat to yourself first.
then find muslims, preferably females, whom you can trust and meet personally. places near mosques and islamic institutions can be an ideal place to find such people. disclose your intentions to them and say the shahadat. try to keep this incident within that circle inorder to avoid direct confrontation at home.
learn and practice more and more islam. there are many literatures available for new muslims on the net and at the books outlet. at the same time try to know what your parents personally think of religions and worship.
politely put questions to your parents regarding their religion and belief.
ask in a phased manner what they think about islam. do not get offended if they say anything against it, but instead keep patience & try to clear their misconceptions by presenting the true picture of islam.
try to soften their hearts by informing them about the personality of our beloved Prophet(may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him).
you can discuss the same things with your friend.
(don't you think a friend should respect your emotions especially when it is for something better.)
in the mean time you yourself will feel like disclosing your faith to the world without any fear or worry. Allah will guide you this way.
this process may take a lot of time, it may take years, but if Allah wills, it can happen soon. therefore exercise patience constantly.
remember the message of Quran was revealed in 23 years.
Allah and His servants are with you.
wassalaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Welcome to the Family!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

That is absolutely great news & I am happy for you.

Although I am a born Muslim but I have witnessed many take the Shahadah and the best I can describe is that “It is a Kodak moment” (if you excuse the pun).

It is comforting to know that Brothers/Sisters on this site have been helping you with a number of things, please remember that you are now part of a family of 1.5 billion and we are with you all the way.

Please don’t forget to call your family (us) if you need anything.

Furthermore, there are plenty of Muslims, Mosques, Islamic centres, & organisations in London who are there to help people such as you and if you or the sister (who is helping you) need any help tracking them down in London, please ask.

Welcome.

Thank you my brothers and sisters for helping me!

I finally have said Shahada, when I was at home and I started crying tears of joy.
I have been through a lot of pain in my life, and now i finally feel at peace within myself. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

In my post, I mentioned that my best friend said he will disown me if i revert, I saw him yesterday, and he said that he wants to go to the Mosque with me sometime. At first I thought he was playing a horrbile joke on me, but now i realise that he means it. He's told me he is curious about Islam.

I have spoken to one wonderful sister from this site, and we are going to the Mosque tomorrow. I cant wait, i feel a bit nervous.

yassinouae

i can if its caming really from ur heart

hey my sister, i can help in this point,first u should to change ur name but ur family's name can u kept it, and dont be afraid about what people will say, GOD is more than them , but srry i cant talk english verry ijust try to do my best, so u should to say ashahadaa, and u will be sure of what u doing, Islam is not wrong religion how people are thinking just do it and GOD with u sister, good luck and i wish u will be, ur brather YASSINE muslem wa alhamdou LILAH:ma: :tti_sister:

whitecat

Congraulation

:ma: congraulation sister
i am really glad 4 u. May Allah protect u and guide all of us to true teaching of Islam.
:tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:SMILY139:
:muslim_child:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and Insha Allah Welcome to Islam.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

:tti_sister:May Allah guide u to the right path and never let u go astray.
May he show you the light always and help u overcome ur obstacles.:tti_sister:

Sister Follow ur heart and ask Allah to help u, dont ever and i mean ever let anyone tell u what to do when u know u are right. Dont allow anyone to tell u that u cant be what u want to be.

Take Care:),

deepheart

Assalam alaikum sister guide_me.

I am really happy for you.Being a Muslim is the best thing in this life.I know what you are going through and how you must be feeling, I've gone through this myself.Don't worry, insha ALLAH ( God Almighty willing ) you'll be fine.

All you need do is learn as much of Islam as you can and be kind and gentle with your parents.At the end of the day even if they don't embrace islam they will at least respect it when they see the positive changes in you.

Also, to fast-track your transition from non-muslim to good-Muslim, you may need to stay away from things and people that will swing you towards evil.
Finally, know that you can't learn everything about islam in one day.Learn to crawl first and later to walk.

You will face problems but if you are patient and stay close to good and knowledgeable sisters you'll be fine, insha ALLAH.
I'm sorry for writing such a long message, it's just that I'm always very happy when someone reverts to islam.

Assalam alaikum to you and all those who have written in to help you.

Your brother in Islam,

deepheart

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Sister I think you should take your Shahadah on this site like what brother Ibraheem (Wulf) did.
And you can conceal your reversion from your family when you know that it's a good time (you'll have some hel pand stuff).
But most of all I think you need to go be with a Muslim. Get married if you need too.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Little Sister,

You took the step and Allah rewarded you with this family. We love you. Welcome home.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salalm Sister,

At first I would like to congrates u for ur Shahada and ur corrage to take it Masha Allah may Allah give u more and more strength to be on the path of truth and I pary to Allah that he may make u as a source for others ameen. As many brother and sisters said u feel free to ask or inform any thing Insha Allah we will try our best to answer it and to get benifited from ur information Insha Allah. And pls remember us in ur Duwas.

May Allah protect u from all the evil of universes.
Your Islamic brother.

VeryHappyMuslim

dear "New Muslima"

:salam2:
:astag:
I'm so happy for you when you thinking about enbracing islam, dnt be late, be muslim a soon as possible, and be sure that allah well not leaves you, he will hepls you and guids you to the truth path, and dnt forget to prie for your familly to be muslims too, coz you cannot leave them, you must be kind with them even if they are not muslims, try and try with them, but if they refused, then ask allah to guid them to the right way, and you try to learn more about islam, and try to find your sisters in islam dnt stay alone, and dnt forget that we are all your familly, brothers and sisters,i hope that allah helps you and gives you a hard imane to staying in islam until you meet him(allah).
:astag:
:salam2:

nasiruyola

MAY THE MERCIFU LORD BE WITH YOU!!!

may the MERCIFUL CREATOR OF HAVEN AND EARTH BE WITH YOU AND HELP YOUR PARENTS TOO TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM.
MAY THE BOUNTIFUL LORD OF ALL CREATIONS UPLIFT YOUR STATUS.
OUR CONTINUOUS PRAYER AND BEST WISHES TO YOU.

Where do I start?
I'm a 22 year old female, from London and i feel so lost and empty.
I have realised that Islam is the truth and I would love to revert. I know I need to take Shahada, but I need some guidence.

I have no muslim friends, so i cant ask anyone for help. I know for a fact that my family will disown me, but I'm not happy the way i'm living my life at the moment. I am an only child, and I know it will hurt my parents if I revert to Islam. When I do revert to Islam, I will have no one to help me or support me, I will be thrown onto the streets.
Ive spoken to my best friend about me reverting and he said he will disown me too.

I feel such peace when I hear the Quran being recited. All I can do is reaserch over the Internet about Islam or watch the Islam Channel on TV when my family have gone to bed.

There is one thing I would like to know, would I have to change my name? I know I would have to change my first name, but do I have to change my last name? Also once I find the strength to take Shahada, will i be given anything to confirm that I am a Muslim?

I will be VERY greatful for any replies.

Thank you

Clo Bo

Same Situation

I did not know that I could convert and still keep it from my family. I am also in the same situation, i was going to wait till i went to uni to convert, but i cant hide it anymore, i have studied islam for 3 years now. But my parents, well al my family will disown me, i am only 17 and have noone else i could turn to. I jus wish to be open with my faith but its hard. But if i can take the shahada without telling my parents i will do it right away if someone can confirm that for me? I have decided to change my name to Noor-A-Medina what do you think? I am from Bolton and also have no muslim friends, does anyone know any sisters or anywhere i can go in bolton to help? Jazakallah :shymuslima1:

hatije

you wont be alon i 'll love to be your sister inshaalah

I'm really proud of you,i know isn't easy but remember to follow your heart

and pray for your parents aswell inshalah.....

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

May I extend the same warm regards and wishes to all the hopeful and righteous hearts that find comfort, satisfaction, and peace in Allah SWT (God).

If I may quickly add something: Do not be afraid. God has guided you this far, and if you believe, if you have faith, if you accept Islam in your heart as your way of life... Allah SWT will be there for you in incredible and surprising ways. He will send the right people in your path, give you the right strength, and make your reversion an amazing experience. And he will never forsake you (unless you forsake Him).

I wish you there best.

Status
Not open for further replies.