Can I Control the Ads on TTI?

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2:

Hope you all are in the best state of your physical and spiritual health,
I just want to ask you people if I can control the ads which are being displayed on TTI. B'cos it shows websites like, Convert to Christianity, believe in Jesus, Shaadi.com etc etc ....and I'm not liking it ....Below is a snap of how those ads are coming look at the third ad.

Could any of you help me?

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Yes I apologize on behalf of the TTI Ads which are a bit wacky... we've been trying to sort them out and find a better alternative, but the difficult thing is Google Ads can't entirely be controlled. I'll contact Admin again and see if it can be filtered, but with the situation with website funding and all becoming more and more expensive it gets difficult... PLease do bear with us meanwhile inshaAllaah

BarakAllaahu feekum

wasalaam

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
You said what I was about to say<smile>

Yeah ...log in and those adds will disappear in sha Allah. There is a thread about that actually. Please read here in sha Allah

Allah knows the best

I do know that but the majority of people who access this website are guests.
And many of them are coming to this site to learn about Islam, and just Imagine a non muslim come and while going through if he sees such ads "FINE PEACE IN JESUS" etc etc ...then ........... ????????
Hope you understand.
I started this thread not to create any controversy aur to argue with the MODS I just wanted to know is there is any way that we can control such ads?

samiha

---------
Staff member
I just wanted to know is there is any way that we can control such ads?

Close your eyes?

Seriously speaking, not at this moment no. I'm sorry about that.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I do know that but the majority of people who access this website are guests.
And many of them are coming to this site to learn about Islam, and just Imagine a non muslim come and while going through if he sees such ads "FINE PEACE IN JESUS" etc etc ...then ........... ????????
Hope you understand.
I started this thread not to create any controversy aur to argue with the MODS I just wanted to know is there is any way that we can control such ads?
Well brother, we cannot control the adds unfortunately. If people are here to learn Islam,then nothing can deviate their attention.

BY the way,why be a guest when being a member is free of charge?

Whoever Allah guided cannot be misguided by anyone and whoever Allah misguided cannot be guided by anyone.

Allah knows the best.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum....

Sister Revert...you got a point there!!! may Allaah guide those who truely seek guidance. ameen

I assume the ads are for "money" purposes (for lack of a better word).

arzafar

log in to the adsense account. If you are using the new interface, there is a tab called Allow & block Ads. You can use that to block unwanted advertisers and their ads.

Also, it would be great if we could have more donation options other than paypal. eg, moneybookers.