Can I enter Mecca?

Nur Sarah

I don’t have much fear except that of…Allah…the unknown…and entering Mecca for the pilgrimage. I have heard stories of people claiming to be Muslim converts and are able to enter but for some mysteries circumstance is unable to enter.

The story I read:

A man and a woman who have been married for so many year decide to go to Mecca for they’re pilgrimage. However the wife would rather go to the Bahamas to show of her new face and chest. But the husband insisted. As they get to the air port they step off the plan. However the wife suddenly feels very HOT…like her body is on fire. She steps back on the plain and is ok. When she goes to step off again…she feels very hot…something will not let here off the plain.

I am not sure if this story or others like it are true. However I pray that I will be able to step onto that land when the time comes.

Thank you for your time Nur SArah

Lovely

:salam2:

Yeah. Its not once but several time that I hear story like the one you said.
People not being able to enter Mekkah or seeing the Kabbah because of their iman or sometime sins they have commited that were shirks.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

I doubt that this story is True. There have been incidents when Non-Muslims did go to Makkah.

If a person is a Muslim then they are welcome to do the Hajj or the Umrah. Do not worry. A person can not simply sit on a plane and go for Hajj or Umrah. Otherwise there would be a lot of problems. It is regulated procedure by the Government there. You must go through an official Tour agency that caters for the pilgrimage.They then apply for a Hajj or Umrah Visa. You will need a male mahram.

Makkah and Madinah are strictly closed to non-Muslims. If they do wish to go, then they will need to be believers in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad :saw: (so they got to be Muslims!)

Firstly, this prohibition is the command of Allah and his Prophet:saw:.

Also, those disbelievers should know that it is a very big task with handling over 3 million pilgrims during the Hajj pilgrimage to be concerned with having non-Muslims come too.

This year there were over 3 Million Muslims doing the Hajj. And out of those I think 1/4 were from Turkey. Also, I heard that in total there were 100,000s of Muslims who could not get visa, because of limited space. (They said on Saudi TV that 3 Million Turks had applied, Allahu A'lam)

Why would non-Muslims who do not believe in Allah or his Prophet:saw:want to go there anyway? Muslims go there to worship Allah alone and for the spiritual experience. Its not a tourist attraction, they will just get in the way.

A Non-Muslim can of course visit Mosques in your local area and ask questions.

Or you can watch the Videos of Makkah and Madinah here..

Taraweeh / Qiyam Prayers in Ramadan

Surah Fatihah - Surah Baqarah 1-176 Imams Saood Ashuraym and AbdurRahman Sudais

or how about this? this is nice, Malcolm X, an American Black Muslim who found true Islam (of obedience to Allah alone and his Prophet... and the Islamic belief of equality between races) when he went on the Hajj.

Malcolm X Finds True Islam - Amazing Video

arabiantxn

:salam2: :salam2:
I have a very hard time believing that. I have been to makkah several times I have never seen any body just stunt going thru some sort convulsion. Now I have seen people having health problems but that’s due to the fact that there are a lot of very old people who come of ummrah and hajj and don’t have the physical ability to make sahiee. I have seen a few thieves to be honest in side makkah but, have never seen a person having a some sort of episode.We knew some one who led the makkah general hospital he often said that a lot of people have heart problems, diabetes problems and and chronic health issues related to age and strain and sun.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
I have seen a few thieves to be honest in side makkah but,

I haven't actually seen any theives but once someone took all our sandals.
Anyone who's been to makkah knows how hot the ground can get during the day:)

arabiantxn

I haven't actually seen any theives but once someone took all our sandals.
Anyone who's been to makkah knows how hot the ground can get during the day:)

I am not sure if you knew of this or not but wearing some one else’s slippers and sandals is one of the rites you have to perform :lol:

just kidding btw :astag:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I am not sure if you knew of this or not but wearing some one else’s slippers and sandals is one of the rites you have to perform :lol:

just kidding btw :astag:

assalamu alaykum brother, dont give anyone any new ideas, lol, have enough problems making sure dont have those sort of people here. They would think it is tabarak (blessin) or something.

Nur Sarah

:salam2: thank you all for your replies...i did not believe the stories myself...however was just asking as a point in faith...at times i feel i am not doing all that i can to be a good muslim..and am afraid of not having the ability to enter...so think you for the facts and understandings...:wasalam: Nur Sarah

faiz_fauzi

Ur intention is all that matters.If u are sincere and really2 want to go to MAKKAH-AL MUKARRAMAH just for one reason to worship ALLAH.Of course HE will allow u.No worries.U will be there someday as HIS guest!

INSYAALLAH!

fahad96

Fahad
Dear

No one has the power to direct or tell you to go or not!
Believe If you want to go to Makka for Umra or Hajji do not hesitate
Just Tawakal Alla Allah..

No human creature can predict when - where - which time will you die
All matters you leave to Allah only.

Suleiman

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Salaam sister,

I heard that if in doubt, Saudi authorities may ask you to recite a prayer. I have no idea if this is true or not, though :) If it is, then no real Muslim would have a problem in entering Makkah.

As for non-Muslims wishing to enter Makkah - I think they're curious. The idea of 'forbidden cities' is incredibly exotic and exciting, after all.

happy 2 b muslim

my sisters friend went to mecca after they had prayed they were sitting down then they hear foot step going (LOUD FOOT STEP LIKE A STANDPEED OR SOMETHING)around the kabbah but no one was there then the the guard at the door told people not to become afraid that it the jins going around the kabbah the good jin, i personal dont believe it.....

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
This story seems to be fake. (Allah knows the best).

When the people who are worse then pigs and chimps, if they can go to mecca on the claim of being Muslims then why could not that lady go?

If biggest allies of Bush can go for Umrah and Hajj then why cant those Muslims who do sins in the category of rights of Allah? i.e. If Busharraf can go then why cant that woman?

There are many many people who just did not only do bad in relation with Allah but they sucked the blood of poor people and spread the fitnah among Muslims. They spread evil all the year and then go for Umrah or Hajj. Allah will do His Justice to them and send them into hell on Judgmentday.

Wassalaam,
VE

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I don’t have much fear except that of…Allah…the unknown…and entering Mecca for the pilgrimage. I have heard stories of people claiming to be Muslim converts and are able to enter but for some mysteries circumstance is unable to enter.

The story I read:

A man and a woman who have been married for so many year decide to go to Mecca for they’re pilgrimage. However the wife would rather go to the Bahamas to show of her new face and chest. But the husband insisted. As they get to the air port they step off the plan. However the wife suddenly feels very HOT…like her body is on fire. She steps back on the plain and is ok. When she goes to step off again…she feels very hot…something will not let here off the plain.

I am not sure if this story or others like it are true. However I pray that I will be able to step onto that land when the time comes.

Thank you for your time Nur SArah

Assalamu alaikum,

I haven't witnessed any Muslim having difficulty entering Makkah during Hajj or Umrah although I have heard stories of people who experienced different types of hardships while performing Hajj and Umrah. One story I heard was a lady, when she arrived the Masjid Al-Haraam, she saw nothing but desert and she was alone and at the middle of the desert ,there was a tree, an ugly tree and she got unconscious. When she woke up, she told her friends that she once killed a cat back in their place. Another story was a man, while he was standing praying, he just got unconcious and knocked his head on the floor and blood was all over, when he was asked why it happened to him he said he used to be a soldier and he killed a lot of innocent people. Now I have actually witnessed one of the ladies we went hajj with. She was sane when she got to Makkah but after a few days she only wanted to stay inside her room, she did not want anybody to see her and during the night she would sneak out of the building. Everyone thought she's losing it but Alhamdulillaah when Hajj was almost over, she was fine again. We found out that she used to disresepect her mother.

Wallahu ahlam if this happens in exchange of expiating their sins but I do believe in those stories. There are good ones too like Hajjis in trouble getting help from "angels". I remember someone knowledgeable told my mom once that there are actually angels during hajj looking after the Hajjis but I'm still searching for daleel on that. Allaah swt knows best.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamu alaikum,

I haven't witnessed any Muslim having difficulty entering Makkah during Hajj or Umrah although I have heard stories of people who experienced different types of hardships while performing Hajj and Umrah. One story I heard was a lady, when she arrived the Masjid Al-Haraam, she saw nothing but desert and she was alone and at the middle of the desert ,there was a tree, an ugly tree and she got unconscious. When she woke up, she told her friends that she once killed a cat back in their place. Another story was a man, while he was standing praying, he just got unconcious and knocked his head on the floor and blood was all over, when he was asked why it happened to him he said he used to be a soldier and he killed a lot of innocent people. Now I have actually witnessed one of the ladies we went hajj with. She was sane when she got to Makkah but after a few days she only wanted to stay inside her room, she did not want anybody to see her and during the night she would sneak out of the building. Everyone thought she's losing it but Alhamdulillaah when Hajj was almost over, she was fine again. We found out that she used to disresepect her mother.

Wallahu ahlam if this happens in exchange of expiating their sins but I do believe in those stories. There are good ones too like Hajjis in trouble getting help from "angels". I remember someone knowledgeable told my mom once that there are actually angels during hajj looking after the Hajjis but I'm still searching for daleel on that. Allaah swt knows best.

This situation can only happen to a person who did some gross sin but is destined by Allah to repent, so he is shown some sign of wrath of Allah. Otherwise there are many people who are worse than anything but they do Umrah and Hajj every year.

And Allah knows the best.

Wasslaam,
VE

brother4ever

Sister
well I don't think that story is true if u r muslim no matter u r born muslim or New Muslim Just plan for visiting Makkah & prey for it,If ALLAH will accept ur wish u will be there other wise a single leaf can not move without order of ALLAH How can we go without the permission of ALLAH.

By the grace of ALLAH I have been there twice in last 10 days of Ramadan for Umrah that was one of the best days in my life & Inshallah i am planning for Haj next year with my parents & brother just prey for us that ALLAH will accept our wish to vivit his home for HajJ.

ALLAH HAFIZ

apocalypse77

Salaam sister,

I heard that if in doubt, Saudi authorities may ask you to recite a prayer. I have no idea if this is true or not, though :) If it is, then no real Muslim would have a problem in entering Makkah.

As for non-Muslims wishing to enter Makkah - I think they're curious. The idea of 'forbidden cities' is incredibly exotic and exciting, after all.

u remindme of the bermuda triangle :ma:

rizzumd

Your brother
I heard lot of Europeans goto Macca out of curiosity by changing their names in passport.. May Allah change their heart when they visit Macca and guide them to right path(Islam).
InshaAllah, I am planning for Hajj this year. Make Duva for me.

apocalypse77

I heard lot of Europeans goto Macca out of curiosity by changing their names in passport.. May Allah change their heart when they visit Macca and guide them to right path(Islam).
InshaAllah, I am planning for Hajj this year. Make Duva for me.

they mightve seen islam as "exotic"..and the more forbidden the city is the more pple sunpense it looks..but then again, why would any non-muslims wana go to Mecca if they have negative preconceived notions abt Islam and Muslims in the first place anyway