Can I introduce myself pliz?

identity v

Assalamualaikum all

Its just a rhetorical question I am asking lol

Anyway I am Hayder living in Scotland. I was brought up as a Muslim so like any other born and brought up Muslim the sight of a revert is always associated with pleasurable feeling of the Imaan going up. Dont blame me pliz lol its not my fault just a natural reaction. But dont worry eventually I have learnt how to express the feeling without making a revert uncomfortable alhamduliLLah.

My friend from Manchester told me about this forum and I admit, it was love at first site mashAllah especially the different languages sections.

I hope to be active inshAllah and are there any brothers from Scotland especially Glasgow? it wud be gud to know them. Otherwise everyone is welcome, hehe actually u guys shud welcome me instead as I am the new guy here.

Ok Salamz speak to u soon

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D:D:D
Ofcourse you can introduce yourself... nice to meet you dear bro, I am sister Ubah...lool
nice scenerio huh??lool sooorrry iam hyper today!
anways, welcome, glad to have you here with us, welcome to the family dear.
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb,

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your posts. I hope you will learn from this site and we all learn from you insha Allah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family of TTI. Hope you to hear from you often. Please do not hesitate to start new threads, posting to existing threads and/or asking questions. :)

Welcome again.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

shichemlydia

salam....

salam alikoum brother,
you seem funny, ypu are welcomed to the website hope ypou will be very active and beneficial to all of us inchae allah. may allah swt keep your faith higher, ameen
wa salam alikoum

AbuHarris

Brother
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
Welcome to TTI, brother. :SMILY206: Enjoy your stay, inshallah.
والسلام​

fada_all

salam alikom dear akhi

have a warm :lol:welcome here to your second family of tti ,hope we hear from you very soon ,sure you will enjoy your stay with us :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:wasalam:

Welcome to TTi brother
Not From Glasgow.. sorry lol

Hope u have a great time on the forum

:tti_sister: