Can You give 1 interesting fact about Islam....

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam Dear brother's and sisters,

I just wanted to start this thread so bro's & sis's and non muslim can have quick point of reference to facts on Islam....

I thank you in advance for your participation Jazak Allah....

Abu Eesaa

ShaheedU

Extinct
After 1300 yrs of Islaamic law, only about 200 hands have been cut as a result of stealing!

Thats like 1 in every 6 and a half years

justoneofmillion

islam is the fastest growing religion in the world 235%growth in the last 50 years in the recent years 1 out of 4 reverts were women dispite the negative propaganda machine and all the useless money spent on it that instead of being headed to the poor !muslims alhamdulillah have never practiced ethnic and racist cleansing like the western world did through communism and nazism ,100 thousands of muslims know the whole quran by heart and learn it from early ages ever heard in any other religion?only20% of muslims are arabs 80% are not , islam has been spread and continious to spread by reason and logic not by any sword!! which muslim army has ever been to indonesia ,east cost of africa,nigeria which muslim army is now in europe converting people by force which muslim army has force native americans you know the sons of geronimo to build a mosque just like the one in palestine in the middle of Arizona there are more than 2700 something mosque in germany even more getting build with i look forward that any brother or sister would give us some numbers there. wassalm brother:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

mrsmcginty

when the first crusaders settled in the areas around the holy land instead of trying to convert the muslims as they should have done they instead adopted many of their customs including food and dress. not the best muslim fact i'm aware but im still learning myself at the moment. i do think this thread is a really good idea though

justoneofmillion

muslims have brought paper, soap, perfume ,the concept of public hospital, muslims were the pioneers in astronomy in fact some of the stars and technical terminolgy word are still have arabic names , mathematic or algebra= al jabr in arabic alghoritms= al khawarismi , optic they invented the camera obscura without which perhaps we wouldn`t be able to watch tv or talk to each other right now, medicine: through ibn sina or aviccena as he use to be called in europe , his medical encycyclopedia works were used as standards in the biggest university in europe until the 17th century al ghasali the father of rational philosophie he influenced people like emmanuel kant and johann wolfgang von goethe...etc .the works of aristote the greek phylosopher were kept only in arabic language and have been known to europe through the muslims , san tommaso d`acquino one of the greatest christian reformers was a great admirator of the muslim spirit of recomciliation between religion and science and he loved ibn rushd or razes as they us to call him in europe, al kundi 400 hundred years before einstein has stated that the laws of physics were relativ in contrary to galileo galilei who thought they were stable , the muslims were the pioneers in the study of anatomy and people like leonardo da vinci who were considred genius did use methodes technics that were considered original at that time in
europe but in fact were standards in the muslim world 800 hundred years before,he used works of muslim scientists and artists and phylosofers(the ascharite) 25 books and manuscripts have been stolen by the catholic church after the death of frederic the second in sicily italy he wasa very scientificly oriented king and spoke arabic without any accent! better than his mother tongue which was german ,so these books were translated into latin in Salerno by the churches without telling any body of their sources ,keeping their autors as anonyms,if you don`t beleive me go to Frankfut germany at the goethe university and they will let you know about it and again these were not muslims that that uncovered this scoop!!!!!numbers you know 1,2,3.......were brought through Spain by the muslims that`s why we call them arabic numbers,they brought them from india.what else uh yes words like magazine, sofa ,coffe,cotton, giutar , admiral, amalgame,tarif,lemon,zero,zenith,sorbet,...................hundreds of words in english , spanish, italian,french,german , have arabic roots!!!! and there is stiil more than this brother but it will be too long ! the world we live in today has beenthe result of the continuos and succesive contribution of civilisation ,each one of them has added it`s stone tobuild the world as we know it no days.in the west they tend to put forward that judeo christian tradition and culture but in fact it is a sign of greast defisciency in the knowledge of history. but you know what Allah swt id greater than this our hope our patience our strainght is for him and through him and we will never give that up or bowdown to wall street or whatsoever! ameen :salah: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: wassalam:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346:

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam dear brothers and sisters,

Jazak Allah for all your contributions and efforts, I hope this thread gets many more replys and lets people realise how beautiful islam is.
I am a bit concernd as 27 people have viewed this thread and only 6 people left replys.
May be I should clarify it a bit better you can leave facts like how many wives and children our beloved Prophet(pbuh) had?, The advice he gave his Sahaba's(RA) and so on.....you can put anyting on this thread which is basically true and can be proved....by Quran/Hadiths, and which would teach people something about Islam, including myself.....

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

Please make dua for this brother of yours and make dua my efforts get excepted for the love and sake of Allah(swt) alone.

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam Dear brothers & Sisters,

Jazak Allah for ur replys and duas.

May Allah keep the love and brotherhood on this sight strong and may we be a source to keep each other strong the Deen of Islam......

I love You All for the sake of Allah.....

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

Quratulaine

:salam2:

Science will never contradict the Quran! Look:

New stars form out of a cloud of gas and dust (nebula), which is one of the remnants of the "smoke" that was the origin of the whole universe. (The Space Atlas, Heather and Henbest, page 50)
Allah Almighty said: "Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke...(The Noble Quran, 41:11)"

Only Islam claims that the universe was originated from Dust and Hot Gas, or Smoke.

Allah Almighty Said: "And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh ROSY LIKE RED HIDE - (The Noble Quran, 55:37)"
What Allah Almighty is Saying here is that when Galaxies explode, they form a red-rose-shaped explosion. He is also telling us that the Universe will all turn into red exploded galaxies looking like red or reddish roses when the Day of Judgement happens.

The explosion of Stars (FORMING RED ROSES), Galaxies and the Universe in the Noble Quran had been confirmed by NASA.

to see a picture:http://www.answering-christianity.com/sci_quran.htm

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Miracles of the Holy Qur'an

The Holy Qur'an is an everlasting miracle, challenging every generation and proving that it can never be anything but the word of Allah (s.w.t.). The Holy Qur'an threw an open challenge to all those who doubt it and claim that it is not from Allah (s.w.t.) to bring any book like it, or even any ten chapters like it's 114 chapters, or even any one chapter like it's chapters. In spite of all the efforts of all the enemies of Islam, nobody could come out with anything at all like Qur'an. This itself should be enough to prove that the Holy Qur'an is not from any human source, and it is from Allah (s.w.t.).

The NUMERICAL miracles of the Holy Qur'an are also countless, but we again take just few as examples: -

1. The mention of 'Hour' appears in the Qur'an just 24 times, and that of 'Month' appears 12 times, while that of 'day' appears Qur'an 365 times.

2. The mention of 'man' appears in the Qur'an 24 times, exactly as much as the mention of 'woman' which is also 24 times.

3. The mention of 'Aql' which means intellect appears 49 times in the Quran, as much as the mention of 'Noor' which means light which is 49 times.

4. 'People' are mentioned 368 times, as much as 'messengers' which is again 368 times. This means that whenever there were people, there was a messenger and a message from Allah to guide them.

5. 'Tongue' is mentioned in the Quran 29 times, just as 'talking' is also mentioned 29 times.

6. 'Astray goers' appear 17 times, just as 'Dead persons' appear 17 times, because going astray is the real death.

7. 'Difficulty' appears 114 times, just as 'Patience' which appears 114 times.

8. 'Life' appears 145 times, while 'Death' appears 145 times too.

9. 'Dunia' which means this life appears 115 times, and 'Aakhirah' which means the Hereafter appears 115 times.

10. 'Sins' is mentioned 180 times, just as 'Good deeds' which too appear 180 times.

11. 'Angels' are mentioned 88 times, while 'devils' are mentioned 88 times too.

12. 'Adam' is named 25 times and 'Easa' (Jesus) is named 25 times. The Holy Qur'an says that "The example of Easa with Allah is like the example of Adam" (The Holy Qur'an, 3:59).

13. 'Land' is mentioned 12 times whereas 'Sea' is mentioned 41 times in the Quran, which is the exact ratio of land and sea on the globe which was discovered just recently after the advancement of science and space photography of the globe.

Finally, I should state with full confidence that every word in Quran has miracles. We may be able to discover some of its facts according to the sophistication of our thought and advancement of our knowledge, no matter which language we understand, because Quran is the everlasting miracle for all worlds, all times. The more we think and conduct research, the more we discover, though Quranic miracles are definitely endless.

koala

salam

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) liked racing with his wives
also:
if orphans or masakeen are present during the distribution of a persons will, they must have a small part of it and we have to give it with a light heart

this is in the Quran

justoneofmillion

The prophet said:"none of you will reach takwa (piety) until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself"
and he also said:"those who show no mercy to the fellow men Allah will show no mercy to them"
once an old man came to the prophet an asked him:eek: messenger of god the sharai the laws of islam are getting too numerous so please remind me of something that i can remember easly he said:your tongue will never be sweet enough ,in the remembrance of Allah" dhikru llah(at thirmidi)
and he said:the best among all of you is the one who behaves best to his wife"wassalam

naquan20

al humdillah

Every letter, Every word in the quran has been the same for 1400yrs. yet people still dont reconize the haqq! allahu-akbar

divident

Al-Qur'an is the only Holly Book that explaining the truth of :
  • bing bang theory (creation of universe)
  • the process creation of baby
  • human right
  • speed of light
  • the balance in healthy

thousand years before it got out in this ages,thats only that i can remembered,still many million more.

Muhammed SAW are the only person and first one on the list of "100 of the most influencing people" on the earth,written and research by a non-moslem

justoneofmillion

the reduction of earths size"DO THEY NOT SEE THAT WE COME UPON THE EARTH AND REDUCE IT FROM ALL IT`S SIDES"21:44

recently scientistes and experts have discovered that the earth is constantly reducing it`S size or shrinking in fact some say that 4.5 billion years ago it was 200 times bigger!!! and this is due to several reasons:

1.MATTER REDUCTION (THROUGH RADIOACTIVITY)

2.MELTING OF ICE IN THE POLAR REGIONS(increased temperature of the oceans,reduction of the dry surfaces and increase of the water level)

3.REDUCTION OF THE POLES (this has only been observed by satelites in the last years with very complicated technologies and measure systems ,the equator has bee shrinking graduatly in the last decades)

it is impossibe for a man living 1400 years ago to make up these statment from his own mind or even thinking about itin the middle of the desert!this is the word of Allah swt some cherish it and take it seriously some don`t but it will be a case of regret for those who turn away from the truth!wa kafa billahi wakilla