Children committing the unspeakable....

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2:, subhana'allah sweet sister, you've really scared me! I cannot believe it is possible,how awfull world we're living in! I think I'm a little old mind subhana'allah ,my nearly nine years old son ,the only thing he always think about is playing football and playing with his X-BOX with his best friend named Adil. I 'm 31 already, maybe a little old for this forum so please can someone explain to me how is it possible that those kids are capable to do that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred: I didn't even knew that at that age they were capable of having sexual habits. It is disgusting!!!! Where it is the childrenhood???????????????????????????????????????????,

abou haytam

salam o alikom

Narated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: Command your children to pray when they become seven years old, and beat them for it (prayer) when they become ten years old; and arrange their beds (to sleep) separately.

Book 002, Hadith Number 0497.

alhamdo lillah, islam talk about every sigle thing.

salam o alikom

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Children learn these things from somewhere either through the television, movies, or music or through their parent's actions.

The city I lived in had this recurring theme of the young girl getting pregnant at 12 or 13..her mother is only 26..her mother's mother is in her 40s .It is a cycle.

Everyone is too afraid to say something because "it is wrong to criticize other peoples children"...I am sorry but if I see my child or any other child doing anything inappropriate there will be words and possibly a swift tap to the behind.

Throw the tv out, be nosy, limit internet activity and be around good company. The end.

:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I wonder why is it that the TV always seem to be driving the moral standards of the nation down.

In an Arab country, this is true. *some* Arab TVs would look ridiculiously conservative in Europe. However, many European seem to be horrified with what come up on their national TV.

Is there an explanation ?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
11 year old girls are generally bigger than 11 year old boys (they go through a growth spurt first), and would definitely be bigger than an 8 or 9 year old boy - the 8 year old's father may have a point when he suggested that the girl is just trying to save herself from getting into trouble from her parents. Either way, it's all shocking.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

I wonder why is it that the TV always seem to be driving the moral standards of the nation down.

In an Arab country, this is true. *some* Arab TVs would look ridiculiously conservative in Europe. However, many European seem to be horrified with what come up on their national TV.

Is there an explanation ?

YES There is. first:salam2:
the western culure has become used to nudity,it is unfortunte but it is everywhere.on billbords on tv on magzines in comics on internet.so obviously arab showe are conservative for them.by theway the arab shows are way off the markfrom islms point of view.

see how satan works its my way of understanding things ,by exmple.,those who are
fully covered it says
feel the wind in your hair its ok
those who dont over their hair i says reveal our innocent face
those who show their faces i says
some of your beautiful features,ou know feel sexy
.they become half naked
those who re hlf naked it says come on be brave ...its ur life
when the person becomes totall naked it says "sorry ,you shouldnt have done this u look so ummm stupid."
from there the person says since i hve become stupid le me have FUN*

SO he arabs shows are half naked and europe and america having fun .:astag:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Did you see in the other article.. there were some testimonials.. some people didnt even find it shocking.. they are like "so what?". Its become a norm in our society, girls and boys engaging in relationships from very young ages and people dont even get shocked about it anymore.

I just told my mum.. just to get a view of someone from the older genrations.. Its crazy.. she is still questioning me while I am writing this.. I feel sorry for her.. she is trying to comprehend.. its hard for her because in her times there was no such thing.. Sadly we are growing up in and facing it everyday..

I just pray that it stays away from our Muslim youth and it doesnt reach them.. because it has already got to the older generations of Muslims in my city. I know many stories of Muslim girls from our school that just shock me..

Assalamualaikum

These are all signs of the Day of Judgment being near.

finally somebody who feels me on this......I know only Allah knows but I feel it, and just look at this world....death..death...death......jewels.....money....corruption in islamic and catholic mosque and churches........Judgement day is coming

Karima

Asalamualikum,

It is called 'FREEDOM'.

We have a choice of right and wrong.

No matter what has happened, there are many involved who can be to blame for this 'wrong'.

Still, none of us can throw rocks. It is a sad situation of proven 'wrong' choice of those who were neglecting their parental supervision, the young lads who 'chose' to do 'wrong' to the girl.

It is good to bring to 'light' how evil can prevail in life.

Yes, we have freedom....

...to judge others...which is a sin,

...to help and guide others, which can help prevent a bad choice...

....etc.

It is up to us what we choose to do. We cannot throw rocks on others whom have sown their choice to do wrong. Only Allah can judge them.

Sallam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

It is called 'FREEDOM'.

We have a choice of right and wrong.

So this is called freedom ,its called normal in this sociaty.
So lets just close our eyes on that and just say so what? its freedom.To see the kids doing that its normal now...
May Allah SWT keep us away from such "FREEDOM" ...
:astag:

waaleikum salam

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
I dont think its Freedom.. Freedom is not really the correct word for this situation, its just WRONG

That is absurd.. Allah will surely judge them.. like you have said..

Assalamulaikum

muslima89

Allah is merciful
Salaam,

Wow, you think beating children will cure this problem? I do not. Violence will not teach a child to value their body and mind. I once read a saying, "Children spell love T-I-M-E." Why not just make sure you are involved in every aspect of your child's life? Know where they are at all times and who their friends are. Be teachers helper in your kid's classroom and involve yourself with any extra cirricular activities they participate in.

This little girl was playing with three boys and evidently they were unattended by any parents. Where were the parents? SO we have three boys without supervision and one vulnerable girl. Given the incidence of child molestation and kidnapping in America there is NO way my child would be left unsupervised at this age.

Please rememer that rape is not about sex but about power over a victim. So the suggestion to use violence to prevent violence makes no sense. What I see here are four children who have lazy parents and never took the time to teach the three boys anything about morals or humanity.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

I agree, but still i'm AMAZED, i couldn't think that this could HAVE happened in a million years. OMG. :astag::astag:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah

Very disturbing SubhanAllaah. Check this out, I couldn't believe that kids could actually think about killing themselves.

Girl who killed self lamented family’s poverty in diary

This issue made me ask as we all know that suicide is something that Allaah swt could not forgive - but since this girl is not yet in her adoloescence and is not accountable for anything, will she be saved after killing herself? :shymuslima1:

Yes, I've heard and read about it and its so sad that at her young age she did this. With regards to her being saved after killing herself since she is not yet in her adolescence, I think the case is only between her and Allah swt (we cannot judge if she will be saved or not). But definitely killing oneself is a grave sin.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
i am worried about muslim youth there in the west.
parents cant make them close their eyes . kids are, usually, curious abt such things .how should a muslim mother bring her kids up?

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam

Islam is the answer for the problems faced in the western societies today. Hopefully people will now realise why Islam encourages our youth to marry while they are young and that's to stop such things as this from happening.

Islam encourages us to marry young to prevent us from sinning. However, Islam is for all ages and takes into account the situation of the time. In today's world, education is empowerment. It gives people confidence to use their intellect and confidence in themselves. We find many young women who are practicing Islam at the university, furthering their education, yet maintaining their modesty. In this way they are preparing themselves to be able to contribute to their society and raise the level of their children and their family. If such a person gets divorced or widowed, she will have something to fall back onto.

Salam

q8penpals

asaalam alaikum

Muslim children are well disciplined, you will never hear about such acts with muslim children. Why? because we teach our children right from wrong, and whenever they need a good spanking, we give it to them.

Inshallah.

Salam

Let's not over simplify things here - maybe not the SAME acts, but goodness knows, Muslim children are not well-disciplined all the time everywhere.

In Kuwait, a Kuwaiti boy of 7 years old is currently in the news because his dad gave him a gun and he sat and shot a man "just to see what death looks like. It was just a Korean guy." And the dad is supporting his son (by the way, guns are totally illegal in Kuwait except for military and police). The dad said the boy "had good aim" and he was proud of him, but a "little sad" that a man died.

A man didn't just DIE, he was MURDERED by a 7 year old, basically with his father's consent!

Lana

dianek

Salam

Let's not over simplify things here - maybe not the SAME acts, but goodness knows, Muslim children are not well-disciplined all the time everywhere.

In Kuwait, a Kuwaiti boy of 7 years old is currently in the news because his dad gave him a gun and he sat and shot a man "just to see what death looks like. It was just a Korean guy." And the dad is supporting his son (by the way, guns are totally illegal in Kuwait except for military and police). The dad said the boy "had good aim" and he was proud of him, but a "little sad" that a man died.

A man didn't just DIE, he was MURDERED by a 7 year old, basically with his father's consent!

Lana

I think the kids are overly desensitized by everything around them. Video games add to that desensitization. Media is responsible but ultimately it is our responsibility to guard what they see.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

Freedom is not really the correct word for this situation, its just WRONG

You are correct to say this.

What I was intending was that people have so much 'freedom' in the world to 'try to get away' with anything.

As far as 'man' has been in existence, there have been horrible 'acts' that have happened, that we do not really know of...via the internet, media, etc.

Look at the fathers who have had their daughters killed at birth, because it was a 'girl' born...or those families who have had their daughters killed when they 'did wrong' to blemish the family.

Things are still going on....and it is not really a 'freedom'....but a serious choice of 'getting away freedom' that is happening...thus the negative outcome of what the freedom allowed.

Only Allah can will something. We have choices when choosing right from wrong. Our 'gut feeling' is a sign that either we chose what would please Allah or not please Allah.

There is so much more freedom when pleasing Allah. And this is a freedom of self discipline.

Sallam