Chinese Muslim is coming

Mafaza_Muslimah

Assalam o ALikum Chineese Brother!!!

goood to see ya here InShaAlllah u can learn more Authentic Islam Here.......

here in Islamabad, Pakistan....many Chineese Muslims r studing currently......MashaAllah they r soooo Brilliant.......they r learning different languages here from University of Modern Languages......and formost important thing they r learning ISLAM (doing BA Hons in Islamic Studies....further more studies)) from International Islamic University ........

may Allah Ta'ala guide us on straight path Ameen!!!

WaAssalam OAlikum

Mafaza

life is hope

we alikom el salam w rahmat allah w barakato

welcome my brother to islam
you know iam new in this web site and i am so broud of you i said alhamdullah that people know the good feeling of being a muslim

i wish good will gother all muslims in paradise in shaa allah

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
salaam

:salam2: brother, happy to have you here, Welcome to TTI, nice meeting you is my first time meeting chinese muslim:ma:

Selamu aleykum Brother!!
Welcome to our big family. As I introduced myself before I am now studying in China,Beijing.
So you from LAnzhou???

lily_mawar

Salam bro Ibraheem,

Welcome to TTI world ... Could you share with us about Islam community in your country? My great grandfather was a Chinese convert to Islam ...

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
you are most wellcome

as-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger

I am a Chinese Muslim, I come form Ningxia province,and I graduated from Jilin University.I have viewed the network.It is very good. I like it.

it so nice to have you here in our TTI, i am sister Laila from Iraq, it is nice meeting you/// have a good time here

Nurain

Waalaikumsalam. I am from singapore and have met many chinese muslims here. One day my sister and I would like to visit China where the muslims reside. The religion is so great, it encompasses many aspects of the world.

Rgds
N u r a i n