Chinese Muslim is coming

Ibrahim Lan Cao an, When will you teach Islam to Jimmy Lin. Cing cong yong chong, sing wo de sing, pun cui ku piau liau wu ti, sei nei yong ceng cing

yi ke lucu tai piau li ke sing, run pien yuen tai, wo se hua ceng wo de sing cing.

When will you teach Islam to Donny Yen?

Wo pu tong, ying hong wo pat cong tong, ce cong, sam sat yat sam. Lek sing.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

And so to to Yen Chi Tan "Tai li ko kwan, sok ci pat keng wo, sam keng, ta lei se, hei he men ci he.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
as-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger

I am a Chinese Muslim, I come form Ningxia province,and I graduated from Jilin University.I have viewed the network.It is very good. I like it.

:salam2:

welcome to TTI brother!!! i always love to see more chinese muslims here. i am not chinese, but i love it when more chinese are here because for some reason many people think that there aren't any muslims in china, when that simply isn't true. there are many muslims in china and islam does have a rich history in that country. again, welcome to TTI brother Ibrahim
:wasalam:

Ibraheem.lan

Ibrahim Lan, I like it. Hey could you give the food you buy to widows and orphans? Because Rasulullah said "People who treat widows and orphans nicely is like people who do Jihad Fisabilillah (HR.Bukhari in Adabul Mufrad).

Then do Shaum Daud is the best (Fast every other day), plenty of happyness rather than not eating without the intention to do Shaum.

When will Jimmy Lin become Muslim? ... ai tuo ta sen wo cing yen, de fen cuan wo ping leng de hao ren.

hi jao tao ten liao, se me kai se ne li pien kan kai, ang mo ang kao, se me kai sien ne yi ge .. te ta yao, siao siao se zin zai ao siao .. hei ni ce .. kan kai i jao wang sao, ang mo ang kao, cao yi cao yi. yo len ni ru pien cien de pu yi yang, ai cin yang huei ci si, hao ti fang, ling kung se se men tu.. co siao ni de ni, co siao ni de yen sieng...

Cin cao yao cong, sing wo de sing... yi ke lu cu tai piau li ke sing, rung pie liu tai ..., wo se hua cung wo de sing cing...

And when Liu Te Hua will be Muslim?

"Wang yi wang pu liau de sing, siao le siao pu tiau de ying.. a cien pu cau de sing cing he heng tau keng ne sing ming, cing mo ying, sue sing...
Te lian ge pu se sing ni yong you ni cai ming cing.
Ni cai pu cu kwang sing.. heng se wei tao tien ming.
Se wo ai sai neng rong se fan lei ce tao tien ming
Ro sei leng ren kao pi wo piao tuei, ni de sing cing..

.. wan ye ni kao se wo, ... wan yen...

And when Yen Chi Tan become Muslim?

Wo puneng ying chung wo pu neng cao.
Wo kao se nyi cung kuo ren pu se yang ting fu.
Ta lei se.. ta tei to kwan won si fat kei wo... ta tei hui he men ci he.

And a star...?

... lai tao wo ce li. co yi sie rung piao tao ti nuo yen, ce yao suo ni ai wo.. ce sai mung li, wo ye yen yi, cing sing ti wo phang wang ceng, ..

And a star..?

... ai sang ni pi pu ai ken ci mo, yen I wei ni hui tong, ai ti to , wei se me, ai se pu nen yong you, se me tau pu kei wo... cu liau ce mo, ai pu se ai pu se ci mo... yen i cang lio

And when Cheng Lung become Muslim?

And when Li Lian Ce become Muslim, "Chaang..., "

Kam long lo tai sik sik siu lok man lo, tai long pai me.

salaam
When a person is a star, such as Cheng Lung. As a general you and me, can we directly contact with him about islam? it is very diffcult to do it.

wo ming bai, si sie.

Kao se wo, will you tell them to check on TTI? They are retiring now and their schedule aren't as busy as usual.

Hui jia to Fithrah. Song kei niم : cung kuo ren want to become Muslim

daee

WA ALAYKUM SALAM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU,
SUBHAN ALLAH Wal HUMDULILLAH,
This is the beuty of Islam. You brother from china and most of us here are form the west, miles apart but out hearts are together.
Jazak Allahu Khairran for visiting. We know so little about chinese Muslims, Keep us informed and educate us.
Wa Salam

fada_all

wa 3alakiom assalam warahmato allahi taala wa barakatoho

its very nice to find many muslims, borthers and sisters all over the world ,are joining the TTI community.be sure insha allah all ur questiond will be answered here .so im sure u will enjoy ur stay here .don't hesitate in asking any help.we r ready.go ahead brother.

astawdi3oka allah my brother.

fada_all

indian and their respect to islam

:shake::shake:assalamo 3alaikom

i want to add sth which is very important.i have worked in an indian company --here in morocco- my boss and the director were boddist . but there was another director who was muslim . Regardles of being non-muslim ,they respect us as muslims and they believe me and always consulting mein any thing they intend to do .what is ashotnishing is that my boss built a small mosque at the company
to make it easy for all the workers to pray at the right time.I started talking with my director non-muslim about islam and the paradise and how can we earn the prosperity which is infinite in the other world in the heaveninsha allah ,i told him we only need to worship allah and follow the right path .as allah gives us two ways and tells us this is good and the other one bad.and he gives us the opportunity to choose between them.When my father died he and the two directos visited me at home and sympthy me and ask all the workers to visit me.Unfortunetly,i didn't achieve my aim towards them to make them convert to islam .As my boss had stopped all his work here and return back to india.But really it was agood experience for me

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
welcome

Ive never met a muslim chinese before. I hope youll learn a lot from this site.
Selam alejkum by Qëndrim
Welcome brother from China.You are welcomed in this website.
Islam in China?
Actually I have seen a muslim from China here in Kosovo.I have seen him in an iftar in Prishtina organized by some people from Turkey.
Yeah it is very good to see muslims from any other country.
I hope that brother from China will have a lovely time here in TTI.
Selam alejkum

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam alaikum bro..welcome to the family. Are there Masjids where you leave? how did you hear about Islam?

anwar99

Assalamalaikum brother,

Chinese products have arrived the world market,its good to know that Chinese muslims have also arrived to this site.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

SUBHANALLAH,
how islam in china,brother.
with 2 billion ppl you have a lot of opportunity for dawah?or are their restrictions??/

Rashadi

Waleykom Salaam wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatou,

welcome brother, I hope you enjoy it here inshaAllah. How are the Muslims in China doing/ are they able to live as Muslims under the current government/ I met a few uyghurs and I heard about the oppression against Muslims there. May Allah unite and bless this Ummah Ameen.

islamisthesolution

jazaka Allahu akhi

as-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger

I am a Chinese Muslim, I come form Ningxia province,and I graduated from Jilin University.I have viewed the network.It is very good. I like it.

welcome my dear brother to TTI hope you enjoy your stay .
salam 3lykum:shymuslima1:

tolgatemur

Salam Aleykum Ibraheem bro.

I am very happy to see chinnes friend in this room :). I am Tolga from Turkey.
i am very interested in Uygur culture if you re uygur i would like to share manythings.

Hopefully one day i ll be abble to visit north china an mongolia.

Allah may provide you all the best Ibrahim bro.