Chocolate anyone??

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

29 years old...Woman are usually allergic to age. Thats why they tend to behave like what she is doing...Are u too stressed sis???? Some funny and crazy stuff written by some people here with the exception of me :shymuslima1:

Plz dont call me sexist..

halah

I cann't believe that anyone likes chocolate more than me but be care of fatness:muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:wasalam:

Sorry do what? what war? how did you get 29 alkatihiri?

it just came to my mind...
Frm what she said closer to 19 than 50, right
mathematically it is less than 34 yrs...but more than 19...which is 20
so ur probability of guessing right is 1/15..

Just keep guessing...But it is not fun since she gave away the big clue....

My favourite chocalate is raisins with almond....(drooling!!!)

PakiIdol

Well. I read this article about Chocolates.
"Chocolates tend to lighten up the mood.Chocolates help increase your mindpower(temporarily). Chocolates provide energy to our brain and a feeling of happiness to our heart which is itself a cure when somone feels down, depressed, sad etc. Some doctors have recommended ppl to eat their favourite chocolate when before appearing in an exam, having an interview etc.There are over 200 elements(ah.. whatever u call them?!) which are benficial for human mind and body."

P.S.:ssshhhtt..Keep some for me! Just parcel 'em to me! lolz...

samiha

---------
Staff member

I cann't believe that anyone likes chocolate more than me but be care of fatness:muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

wa alaykum salam

no way.... lol i LOOVE SUGAR!!

it's sooooooo good subhan'Allah!! lol...

American chocolate is good, but so is European. The only type of chocolate I don't really like i Dark Chocolate. Too bitter :p

So pass me that chocolate box sis!!!

ShaheedU

Extinct
wa alaykum salam

no way.... lol i LOOVE SUGAR!!

it's sooooooo good subhan'Allah!! lol...

American chocolate is good, but so is European. The only type of chocolate I don't really like i Dark Chocolate. Too bitter :p

So pass me that chocolate box sis!!!

I think she has dark chocolate, sorry sis:SMILY129:

I would ask Amy to e-mail it but the printer would just get messy so......

samiha

---------
Staff member
I think she has dark chocolate, sorry sis:SMILY129:

that would be tuff... oh well, I can still experiment on it right? what if i melted it down then added some more sugar then froze it again? would that work?

No seriously, there's these new chocolate bars which i love a lot. They're Milk chocolate bars with Strawberry Yogurt in the middle.

THey are soooo good! i'm serious. I hate the thought of Chocolate Covered Strawberries, but this was just awesome.

[IMG=left]http://www.jumpinjesters.com/Ice%20Cream%20Pictures/Klondike%20Big%20Bear%20Neapolitan%20Sandwich.bmp[/IMG] I mean DUH! That is exactly why they put the Vanilla BETWEEN the Chocolate and Strawberry in a Napolitan Ice Cream!!! So they DON'T MIX!!

haha, i think i need to go to bed 3:38 AM ... i think i'm obsessed with time. But that was my special input on one of my favorite subjects: ChOcOlAtE!!

wasalams....