Christian Fanatacism at it's most ridiculous!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
They are wasting their time. Protests are fruitless. Oh believe me sister it gets more ridiculous than this!

:wasalam:

dianek

I just think that it is ridiculous that they would pick something so trivial to protest at a time when his family is obviously mourning. Very inconsiderate....and then in the same article how this group hates Catholics, jews, muslims.....They should be on the terror watch list.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Yeah they should, but they won't. Demonising Muslims has been the norm since Arabia accepted Islaam. Muslims get blamed for a hell lot of acts of terrorism, whilst members of other religions and animal rights activists get away with everything. One of Van Gogh's descendants, who openly professed his vehement hate for Islaam, I always thought he was killed by an angry Moroccan Muslim. Found out he got killed for wearing fur by some animal rights activist!!!

It's no surprise to me, they couldn't care less about family's feelings. What I don't get is, why still rant when the guy has died!? These people are crazy let alone pathetic!

Shannonx

:salam2:

Oh boy...
I saw an interview once with some lady who supports them...crazy!!

That is so sad and disrespectful.

Jannah03

asalaamu alakum, thats honestly sickening. What's their motivation? Im sure they wouldnt appreciate people 'protesting' at their funeral for the things theyve done.

blackivy393

yea i cant stand people who act like this is counter productive to helping the human spirit. i think people who are judgemental like this often are truly hiding bad things, theyre doing in their own life and in return judge others to make themselves feel better. there are some xtians that wont even watch the ellen show, and if anyone has watched that Ellen show which is about entertainment, shes never discusses her relationships, homosexuality, or gay rights; but people feel like people shouldnt be supported @ all in anything she do because she is gay. i told my sister about this story who is xtian too, and she was like the guy is not going 2 heaven anyways cuz he not saved, which is stupid because you dont know what people do in their personal lives, you only see them in movies

Inshallah

This ridiculous narrow minded insensitive thinking is one of the things that drove me out of christianity.

How pathetic.

These people are hypocrites, at best. The bible says that "those with no sins should cast the first stone". I guess these "baptists" are superior to all of us.....NOT.

ALLAH KNOWS ALL !

Doris

Freedom of women in the west? check it out!

Bismilah,

Dear all,

Look at the below link and figure their misguidence, let alone so called "women rights". if this had occured to any muslim/arab country ooo boy the media would had made the voice out of it. Alhamdulilah for Islam, Alhamdulilah for Imaan.

P.S Brothers, the picture contains woman without Muslim dress.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...rd/7204543.stm

GAZIJA

Staff member
Yeah they should, but they won't. Demonising Muslims has been the norm since Arabia accepted Islaam. Muslims get blamed for a hell lot of acts of terrorism, whilst members of other religions and animal rights activists get away with everything. One of Van Gogh's descendants, who openly professed his vehement hate for Islaam, I always thought he was killed by an angry Moroccan Muslim. Found out he got killed for wearing fur by some animal rights activist!!!

It's no surprise to me, they couldn't care less about family's feelings. What I don't get is, why still rant when the guy has died!? These people are crazy let alone pathetic!

brother is this the real truth???????????? where did you find about it????

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
brother is this the real truth???????????? where did you find about it????

I think I mixed it up with that homosexual individual who was killed two years before, by a animal-rights activist. He was highly praised by theo can gogh.

dianek

:salam2:
What ?? Heath Ledger DIed?????

Yeah, he died of some sort of accidental overdose on sleeping pills. Hadn't been sleeping well since he and Michelle split up. He couldn't handle life without her and his daughter Matilda. Really sad! So much talent their. And to that christian woman who said he is going to hell because he was not saved......how does she know is religion or faith in God......I very much dislike Bible thumpers and their backwards reality.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Yeah, he died of some sort of accidental overdose on sleeping pills. Hadn't been sleeping well since he and Michelle split up. He couldn't handle life without her and his daughter Matilda. Really sad! So much talent their. And to that christian woman who said he is going to hell because he was not saved......how does she know is religion or faith in God......I very much dislike Bible thumpers and their backwards reality.

A brother narrated to me a story in his work office, there is a "Bible thumper" who opens her mouth much. One time, a colleagues mother had died, so this lady approached her disheartened colleague and asked, "did she believe in God?" The mourner replied, "no she didn't." So the "Bible thumper" says, "Well she's going to hell then!". The reply was, "I'm sorry?!".

Even though the woman didn't believe in Allaah or paradise and the fire, there was no need for that. That is not how you address someone, but this is their methodology at the end of the day. Very in your face!

Anyway, I thought it might be significant to quote!