Clean your House !!!

hassana elkoussi

Clean Your House!​

Asalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters, Hope you are all doing fine in sha Allah.

garb.jpg

Today, everyone is an ‘aalim and they’re always saying nahnu (we).
They clean the house of the neighbours, and they keep the rubbish in their house.
Clean your house before you look to your neighbours!”
Shaykh Muhammad al-Maalikee

Points to Ponder

1. The acquisition of ‘ilm (and this is only by the blessings of Allaah upon us) should humble us, not give us delusions of grandeur.

2. We are living in a strange time when people have an answer to every question they are given, when they make haste to answer it, when they speak from a position they have not been granted and when the gem of a phrase Allaahu ‘alam (Allaah knows best) has become so foreign to the tongues.

3. How does one who is so busy with the mistakes of fulaan (so and so) open his eyes to his own mistakes? Rather he is so busy assessing the state of others, that he becomes blind to his own faults. Allaah will not ask you concerning the deeds of fulaan on the Day of Judgement, rather He will ask you of your own deeds, so what of them?

Al-Hasan Al-Basree said:"Whoever Loves This Dunya And Is Pleased By It, Then He Should Know That The Love Of The Akhira Is Leaving Their Heart, Because The Two Cannot Coexist In One Heart

Salam alaikum

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum my beloved sister!!

OMG!! I sooo missed your amazing threads!!!! :D

I am so happy to see this wonderful post...it carries a great lesson for all of us to learn from. May Allaah reward you Jannah al-firdow al-ala. ameen

much love ukhti,

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Clean Your House!​

Asalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters, Hope you are all doing fine in sha Allah.

3. How does one who is so busy with the mistakes of fulaan (so and so) open his eyes to his own mistakes? Rather he is so busy assessing the state of others, that he becomes blind to his own faults. Allaah will not ask you concerning the deeds of fulaan on the Day of Judgement, rather He will ask you of your own deeds, so what of them?

Salam alaikum

Wa`alaikum Salaam, ukhty!

How true, Subhanallah! We're so occupied with telling "others'" how they're at faul all the time that we barely remember 'ours'. Astaghfirullaah!

Jazakillahu khayr for this benficial post:)

JenGiove

:salam2: Sister

We may not know each other but hopefully, we will be given that chance. I count *AmatuAllah4lyf* as a friend so if she says that you have amazing threads, I'm impatient to see more of them... :) As for this thread, whenever I refer to someone "living honestly", this is what I mean. You CAN NOT live a healthy, strong life when you fear to look at yourself without the rose colored glasses. You can not have a clean "house" if you hid the dirt under the rug and behind the couch.

Thank you for sharing...