Complete The Phrase.....

Salam,

Ok, so here is my attempt:

Being a muslim is to admit the universal truth and realise one's purpose and position in this life as sacred and unique and making effort to sync in with that purpose all the while respecting the existence of everything else as having its own individual purpose and objective.

Salam

Walaakum Salaam,

Great way to look at it

A

abdul ghaleeb

being a muslim is...

the greatest beauty iin the earth one can find

Being a Muslim is a 24/7/365 day job except your compensation is on a accrual basis - meaning you'll get paid for it in the afterlife (inshallah).

Being a Muslim is about sacrificing your time to (5) daily prayers

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Are allowed to add more than one?
I also wanted to say LIFE- Life Is Fullof Emotions -
:angryred: :hearts: :) :SMILY23: :wavyarms: :D :eek: :tongue: :laughing-dancing: :cool: :confused: :SMILY149: :SMILY26:
But being a Muslim we know how to deal with it and it leads to living a perfect life.

Also Being a Muslim is a challenge with emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of oneself.

Allahu_Hassbi

A muslim is .....NATURAL AND NOT TO BE IS ABNORMAL

hehehe :D
But dats truly said.
For me being a muslim (Alhamdullilah) is just a MERCY from Allah(SWT).

It really disturbs me seeing non-muslims around me not in the circle of Islam(may Allah guide them).:inshallah:
How lucky i feel seeing myself being born as a muslim (Alhamdullilah).It is really a mercy of Allah(SWT) dat we come under the Ummah of Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) Alhamdullilah & will not be humiliated in the day of judgement :inshallah:

:shahadah:
:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Now what can I say more??? :) Well, let me try:

Being a Muslim is living according to the divine catalogue that Allah ( swt.) designs for His creation. Whoever deviates from that divine catalogue will be broken down and run in disorder

Being a Muslim is simply being on "Fitrah",( the innate nature that we are all born with ).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Being a Muslim is akin to being a moth. I will fly with all my might towards the Light knowing I will perish but believing that I will have eternal life..there is nothing else I can do.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
Salaam,

Being a Muslim is akin to being a moth. I will fly with all my might towards the Light knowing I will perish but believing that I will have eternal life..there is nothing else I can do.

ive always wondered why moths fly towards the light actually :rolleyes: and all of a sudden, it makes sense...:)

Hannah123

One Truth
Being a muslim...
Is belonging to the One Truth and the Only Reality this dunya has.

It's hard to sum up all the words that come with being a muslim!!
hannah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I wish I could take credit for the moth analogy but it belongs to an ancient Irani poet. It just made so much sense to me...

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
being a muslim is a gift.... gave 2 us by Allah.... we are so lucky! being part of the UMMAH of the prophet Muhammad(pbuh)! Prophet Issa (pbuh) will come back as a member of the UMMAH of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)!! thats how HIGH n GIFTED it is 2 be a MUSLIM!!!!