convert to islam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
i want to fully convert to islam but kinda scared..is there a way i can do it online???

offcourse Brother, you just have to repeat the Shahada if you wish we can talk online about it on msn and i can have a voice chat with you to repeat the shahada,

if you wish to do by urself here is a beneficial place

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/204/

but i would recommend doing it with someone so you can pronouce it properly. :)

FreedomFighter

welcome :). if you live near a mosque, then you should go there. tell the brothers, and you can make your shahadah there inshaAllah. they will help you to say it, you just have to repeat after them. and that way you will feel more welcome and you can also get assistance from the brothers. but if thats not possible due to some reasons, then inshaAllah do as brother Shaheer said. may Allah bless you.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Dear Brother,
Welcome to Islam and to TTI.
To convert you do not need any person or anything. You can take Shahadah alone with Allah (SWT) as your witness and you are a Muslim.

All you have to do is to believe in Allah as One True God, and believe in His Angels and His Messangers and his Books and on the Day of Judgment.

Then say: "I testify that there is no diety worthy of worship than Allah and Mohammad is his slave and messenger."

In Arabic "Ash-hado unlailaha illalaho wa ash-hado anna Mohammadan abdohu wa rasulohu"

And you are done.

Then do not do the haram acts and do good deeds and try to learn the prayers and read Quran and InshaAllah you will go to the Paradise.

It is always better to take Shahadah in front of others but it is not mandetory. You can also take a ceremonial shahadah later on in a mosque etc again when/if possible.
:wasalam:

Nasir Mohamed

Scared

No. 1, your heart is not to be hesitate about Islam. Must have open mind and believe with Islam. Nothing to be scared of. See your nearest Imam or friends who are already Muslims.

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah this is the happiest news i heard since a time : You are most welcome , we are waiting to hear your shahada:

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
i want to fully convert to islam but kinda scared..is there a way i can do it online???

First welcome home among us
Sencond dont be fearful , follow the light don't be afraid from the darkness .

May Allah guide you :)

DanyalSAC

You can also do it over the phone with Gain Peace. Just go to their website at gainpeace dot com and there is a 1-800 number for you to use. They can take your shahadah and then they send you a "Welcome to Islam" gift package, including a Qur'an, a prayer rug, and I think a Sirah of the Prophet s.a.w.