Dawah with Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackivy393

i tried to do that once too in a christian chat room....but they didnt want to listen ..they jz started swearing n stuff so i left...i left in utter failure n with some nasty words thrown at me :(

even if they didnt want to hear what you were saying , they didnt have to curse you out. thats really mean and a sin. bad christians lol. i can say that cuz im christian.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
If they tell you the concept of God in their own scripture, just tell him the concept of God (plain and simple) in the Quran and Sunnah with the best of your knowledge without adding things that you are not sure of. Do not fall into a trap of the debate in which they will drag you into a discussion that will revolves around their scripture or their ideas. Some muslims are picking answers from their (non-muslims) scripture and not in the Quran and Sunnah without realizing that they have the upperhand in terms of knowledge with their (non-muslims) own scripture.

Remember, what Allah (swt) says, that we are only here to convey the message.

Sakeena

Debate!

Okay so far I wrote this:

Important Message To Non Muslims
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:07:40 AM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asalam alaikum everyone!

I Have An Important Message to Non Muslims

If anyone has a real desire to be a Muslim and has full conviction and strong belief that Islam is the true religion ordained by Allah for all human-beings, then, one should pronounce the "Shahada", the testimony of faith, without further delay. The Holy Qur'an is explicit on this regard as Allah states:

"The Religion in the sight of Allah is Islam." (Qur'an 3:19)

In another verse of the Holy Qur'an, Allah states:

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (Submission to Allah), Never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost."(Qur'an 3:85)

If a person does not pronounce the Shahada and enter Islaam, we cannot say that he is a Muslim, even if he admired Islaam and recognized that it the best religion, a great religion, and so on. Abu Taalib, the uncle of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died a kaafir (non-Muslim), and Allaah forbade His Prophet to pray for forgiveness for him, even though he used to defend the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said in his poems: "I do know that the religion of Muhammad is better than all other religions of mankind; were it not for fear of blame or slander, you would find me accepting it completely."

May Allah guide you to the true religion Islam. Amen!

Salam,

Your sister in Islam

Sakeena Wead

Re: A Letter To A Non-Muslim Girl
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:05:03 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian guy said:

"There are no true religions, accepting Jesus Christ is a way of life! God provided us a way to be with Him, His son Jesus Christ. God loves us all, religions divide! God is not division. As a Muslim do you know for sure God loves you? If you do not accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by what works can you get to heaven? I will be anticipating your response!! Thanks in advance.

God Bless
Jamie"

*sniffs*

What else should I say to them??? Inshallah.

Sakeena:girl3:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

The Glorious Qur'an says:

“Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them
in ways that are best and most gracious.” (Al-Qur'an 16:125)

irrespective whether the Muslims do the job or not, Allah has promised to make his Deen
(Al-Islam) prevail over all other ways of life and all other ‘isms’. Allah says in the Qur'an:

“It is He who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth to proclaim it
over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.” (Al-Qur'an 48:28)

A similar message is mentioned in Al-Qur'an 9:33 & 61:9.

Alhamdullilah since last year i have been doing Dawah with little success but so far so good ,,,,Alhamdullilah i had the upper hand each and every time ,,there are just few verses that they quote ,and is easy to answer them ,,,and same with Quran ,(few out of context quotes )
just be calm and belive me ,no offence to any one ,,,,,,in last year or so ,i have met the lying world. be attentive to there words , they would lie and slip u in there words ,,just be attentive ,,,,,,and try ahmed deedat booklets atleast read them once ( really at times when u want to shutup some one coz his regular degradation then tohse booklets come in to work).
i hope i can help in any way ,,,,at everyones service INSHA ALLAH ,,,,

meer suhail

ILM seeker
well i do that mostly in yahoo room things do get ugly , but ALhamdullilah i have done my homwork well ,,, and doing ,,,INSHA ALLAH soon there will be good news ,,,,,Ameen
and i would really want to thank TTI community thread here have helped ALOT .
well just read Quran once full ,,,,,,,and u have almost every questions answer
THE HOLY QURAN ;
17:81. And say: "Truth (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism or this Qur’ân or Jihâd against polytheists) has come and Bâtil (falsehood, i.e. Satan or polytheism) has vanished. Surely Bâtil is ever bound to vanish."
21:18. Nay, We fling the truth against the falsehood , so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished. And woe to you for that (lie) which you ascribe (to Allâh by uttering that Allâh has a wife and a son).

http://www.islamicinvitationcentre.com/

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Okay so far I wrote this:

Christian guy said:

"There are no true religions, accepting Jesus Christ is a way of life! God provided us a way to be with Him, His son Jesus Christ. God loves us all, religions divide! God is not division. As a Muslim do you know for sure God loves you? If you do not accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by what works can you get to heaven? I will be anticipating your response!! Thanks in advance.

God Bless
Jamie"

*sniffs*

What else should I say to them??? Inshallah.

Sakeena:girl3:

Your belief in the One True Living GOD Almighty, and your good deeds are your "savior" in Islam. In Islam, you don't need for anyone to die for your sins to allow Allah Almighty to forgive you. We don't believe in Mediators between the Creator and the Creation. In Islam, you have a direct relationship with Allah Almighty. I don't need for anyone to die for my sins:

"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)"

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Quran, 2:186)"

"(O Muslims) Your (real) friends are Allah, His Messenger [Muhammad], and the (Fellowship Of) Believers, those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship). (The Noble Quran, 5:55)"

Allah Almighty will will show you all of the good and bad deeds that you committed in life; "Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it. (The Noble Quran, 99:7-8)"

However, He the Almighty Knows well that we live and we learn. And therefore, our sins at youth shouldn't count as bad as our sins as we get older and more experienced.
( and Surah Al-Asr 102 that is another answer )
and Question about God loves u
out of 99 attributes of Allah mentioned in Quran one is Al-Wudood (The Loving)

Holy Quran ;
85:14 And He is oft-forgiving, full of love.

i hope this might be helpful .
and yes as brother ali said ,, use there scripture only when really needed ,there as so many twisting and conflicting things ,if ull get them corrected on one they will cling to another and other ,,,

samiha

---------
Staff member

Seriously sis, I love you as my sister in Islaam, but I dont see what point you have in this!

You know the prophet :saw: said that the best people are the ones who learn Qur'aan and teach it. The people who learn Islaam and teach others. First we have to do our best to learn Islaam properly, follow it, and maintain it in our lives.

Daw'ah is important, it's fard yes, but I dont see you benefitting at ALL in this situation!

Do you see your Imaan just SWELLING everytime you sit down? Or does it make you feel sick? If it's the latter, then WHY participate in such a thing?

You know that Abu Hurairah (ra) reported, that the Prophet :saw: said, "Who ever treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah makes his way to Jannah easier." [Muslim]

These are directed towards the seeker of knowledge. You know, there's much reward in that also. Instead of spending your precious mind and braincells disputing with people who simply will not listen, why not listen to a lecture online? Take notes? Read an article by an Imam, try to look INTO it. Dont just read it for the sake of reading, read it so that if someone asked, you could tell them about it the best way and in the best manner!

I dont know the exact quotes but it was said in the past that each person should strive to be either a scholar or a seeker of knowledge; and there is nothing wrong in that as long as it is fi sabilillah.

Anas (ra) reported: The Prophet :saw: said, "He who goes forth in seeking knoweldge is in the way of Allah until he returns." [at-tirmidhi]

Abud-Darda (ra) reported: The Prophet :saw: said, "He who follows a path in question of knowledge, Allah will make the path of Jannah easy for him, and indeed, the angels lower their wings for the seeker of knoweldge, being pleased with what he does, and indeed, the inhabitants of the heavens and the eartha and even the fish in the depths of the water seeks forgiveness for him. The superiority of the learned man over the devout worshipper is like that of the full moon to the rest of the stars (i.e. in brightness). The learned are the heirs of the Prophets who bequeath neither dinar nor dirham but only knoweldge; and he who aquires it, has in fact aquired an abundant portion." [Abu Dawud & At-Tirmidhi]

Let's strive for this inheritance of the prophets right?

I dont see your participation in this forum as effecting them, nor helping your cause as of yet sis. Continue seeking knoweldge. Help those around you, I know countless MUSLIMS who need a little push in the right direction, you'd be wonderful for that. Christians online, behind their screens, in their forums, can be quite as closed as they feel. Allah guides whom He wills and when. I just dont want you my dear sis to lose heart, possibly lose Imaan because of the things that they say.

wasalam

riz_1982

Seek reward from Allah

Sister as a muslim our Job is to deliver the message of Allah to the best of our ability and Hikmah. Leave rest to Allah. For He is the one who gives Hidaya. And for us we should seek our reward from Allah. Remember people even didnot obeyed the prophets.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
even if they didnt want to hear what you were saying , they didnt have to curse you out. thats really mean and a sin. bad christians lol. i can say that cuz im christian.

oh yeah u cant even think of what all they say , have to deal with it at times

28: 55. And when they hear Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant."

Sakeena

ATTENTION!!!

[B]"You will be banned. Stop with your insulting posts, for your Allah is a dead idol."[/B]

This is what the Christians told me at their forum after they invited me there to share Islam!!!!!!

Sakeena

beliefinone

As salaamu Alaikum sister:

I understand your zeal and dedication to uphold and spread the principles of Islam. I too was once a young Muslim and had this type of passion. However, you really should listen and leave them to their own way, after, you give dawah. You should retreat or fall back into your own deen :tti_sister: dhikr to build up your iman and knowledge for future dawah. You have to understand, many Christians have a very deep emotional aspect or attachment to belief vs. sound knowledge. They will debate you until the cows come home with clever word play, lip service, and phrases. You will definitely lose alot of these battles, but InshaAllah someone who you have given dawah too will accept Islam. These are people of the book whom scriptures has been given to them by Moses, and they still have yet to abide by La illaha il allah they have left one pagan belief and adopted many more including the trinity. Do not annoy them in their groups. It may be more beneficial to start with family and friends.

Remember these Quran surahs/ayah

5:105 Al Maida
O’ ye who believe guard your own souls: If ye follow right guidance no hurt can come to you from those who stray. The return of you all is to Allah: it is he that will inform you of all that ye do.

2:256 Al Baqarah
There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

2:213 Al Baqarah
(All) people are a single nation; so Allah raised prophets as bearers of good news and as warners, and He revealed with them the Book with truth, that it might judge between people in that in which they differed; and none but the very people who were given it differed about it after clear arguments had come to them, revolting among themselves; so Allah has guided by His will those who believe to the truth about which they differed and Allah guides whom He pleases to the right path.

24:46 An Nur
Certainly we have revealed clear communications, and Allah guides whom He pleases to the right way.

35:8 Al Fatir
Is he, then, to whom the evil of his conduct is made alluring, so that he looks upon it as good, (equal to one who is rightly guided)? For Allah leaves to stray whom he wills, and guides whom he wills. So let not thy soul be vested in regret for them for Allah knows well all that they do!

Salaams, Geneen

May Allah ta ala reward you in your duties.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[B]"You will be banned. Stop with your insulting posts, for your Allah is a dead idol."[/B]

This is what the Christians told me at their forum after they invited me there to share Islam!!!!!!

Sakeena

We explained earlier dear sister not to waste your time there.

Also, we provided evidence stating that it is infact bad for Muslim to stay and talk to those who do not listen and ridicule Islam.

Please heed that advice. Also, we should use our time more constructively. I ask that you re-read through this thread carefully. inshaAllah

Thread Closed

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.