Days Till School Finishes

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I graduated from school one year ago, but what made me come to this thread was the excitement that you school leavers will be feeling. Ah! I love that feeling. When the school holidays are coming closer.. and you can have a big break, sleep in, go away with family. Its all so exciting. And I have to admit, I miss those days. :(

I hope everything of the best for you schoolies. I pray that you are successful in everything that you do. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

liaa

finished on 16 june, hamdulallahhh! :) :p and don't wanna hear about school too soon ! how nice world would be without school ,mashallah, no wakin up at 7 in the mornin, no math or info teachers, would be like heaven!!

Phoyage

finished on 16 june, hamdulallahhh! :) :p and don't wanna hear about school too soon ! how nice world would be without school ,mashallah, no wakin up at 7 in the mornin, no math or info teachers, would be like heaven!!

:salam2:
You said it!
:D

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

I just stopped in to say Mabrook. But I have finished school a while (years) ago. Also I would like to say be productive in utilizing your leisure time.

Salam
Amirah80
:hearts: