Dear Sister...

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu Alaikum,

Mashallah! Thank you very much Sister Jen! This brought tears to my eyes, I haven't felt this way in a while. :)

Once again, thank you for sharing. :hijabi:

Wasslam.

canab1973

Masha Allah sister Jen. Thanks for sharing this. It is beautiful nasheed and also nice to hear Nederlands. Ik heb het gemist. Ik hou van nederland. Thanks again.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Subhana'Allaah...such a moving video !! alhamdulillah for all the blessings...Hijab is such a blessing indeed!

Thank YOU so much for sharing this, it sends warmth to the heart.

JenGiove

Masha Allah sister Jen. Thanks for sharing this. It is beautiful nasheed and also nice to hear Nederlands. Ik heb het gemist. Ik hou van nederland. Thanks again.

Sister,

Since you miss the Netherlands so much, I'm happy that this brought a little back for you. NO, I don't speak dutch, but Google translate does! lol! I thought it was German though, so I'm glad to know I wasn't too far off, since they seem to be in the same linguistic family.

You are most welcome...:)

JenGiove

Assalamu Alaikum,

Mashallah! Thank you very much Sister Jen! This brought tears to my eyes, I haven't felt this way in a while. :)

Once again, thank you for sharing. :hijabi:

Wasslam.

Aww sweetie....as Seeking Allah's Mercy would tell me...."no *sniff sniff*...have a hankie!"

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

WHEN HE SAID
YOU ARE A RAINBOW IN THE NIGHT..:) I FELT SO PROUD THAT ALLAH AZZAWAJAL MADE ME A WOMAN..:):muslim_child:

[yt]in1ACPVOmNI[/yt]

ITS A WONDERFUL NASHEED SUBHANALLAH...:hearts::hearts::hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

a_stranger

Thank you dear Jen may Allah brighten your heart , truely the light of Allah sobhanahu wa taala is spreading everywhere .....May Allah bless you dear sister.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum wa rahamtu-llah respected sister: JenGiove

JazakAllah khair for the nice lecture, hamdu li Allah I'll try to convey it to some of my sisters/relatives.

wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki
wassalam

tariq353

:salam2:

nice nasheed u r up wd sister.............u knw jst a year back wn i strtd wd a lil bit of comparative religion studiez, i was shocked bible says cover ur head n be n dressed up modestly (like mother Mary n nuns)....evn hindu books says excactly the same things............ unfortunately they dont read and understand their books n laugh on muslims.......BT THE LAUGH IS ON THEM...

Jazak Allah

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatul lai wa barkatuhu

:subhanallah:

Sis Jen,

A Hearty ThanK You!!:hijabi:
Jazakallahu Khairan wa Kaseeran!!

Allah's Mercy & Blessings be upon u forever! Ameen, Inshaallah may He reward u tremendously!!:tti_sister:

LOve U for this!!!:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

MASHALLAH!! Beautiful, not only to the ears & eyes but to heart! This was sooo touching & melting to heart!!:SMILY252:
I never felt this way before! Indeed so Blessed!

Allah swt reward the brother & grant him the highest place in Jannah Ameen

Allah guide us & lighten our hearts in the way of Islam, may He accept all our efforts to please HIm, Ameen

ThanX again... :hijabi:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Thanks about video. From me it took some minutes realise what is language. At first I was thinking it is turkish... then just a minute, I understand it partly.

How? Because I have studied Swedish many years and there is similar words.

:lol: