Delete Umar Ibn Khattab MBC Thread

Idris16

May Allah destroy MBC if they do not stop with their crap.

[video=youtube;fSrH-PPTrDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSrH-PPTrDI[/video]

MOSABJA

Assalam o alaikum.. akhi.I didnt watch this video. But do they show the faces of the sahaba(ra).

a_stranger

If you watch MBC you find out that it is a channel that calls for every kind of haram through it s programs . Semi naked women are shown through most of it s programs . How can those who do so with no shame from Allah subhanahu wa taaala , no fear of Hell understand or feel the reality , the purity of Sahaba . When one sink for a long time it is difficult for that one to rise again. I call those who are sinking to lift their heads up .......Islam is perfect purity.

Idris16

Assalam o alaikum.. akhi.I didnt watch this video. But do they show the faces of the sahaba(ra).
Wa alayk as-salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh to all of you!

:salam2: Brother,

May Allah Subhanu wa Taa'lah accept your dua. Ameen.

These type movies with music will never increase anyone's imaan. Shytan Jinns love music very much.

:wasalam:
Amin.

If you watch MBC you find out that it is a channel that calls for every kind of haram through it s programs . Semi naked women are shown through most of it s programs . How can those who do so with no shame from Allah subhanahu wa taaala , no fear of Hell understand or feel the reality , the purity of Sahaba . When one sink for a long time it is difficult for that one to rise again. I call those who are sinking to lift their heads up .......Islam is perfect purity.
In that case may Allah destroy MBC channel NOW.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
:salam2:
forgive me, but I don't understand what ghira is, can someone explain it?
:jazaak:

Ghira is the feeling you have when another man looks at your sister, wife, etc. You feel boiled up and want to punch him. A good Muslim has that feeling not only for his sisters and wife and mother, etc. but also for his neighbor's family and even strangers he had never seen before.

If I see a Muslim hijabi being harrassed on the bus, I will involve myself and protect her. Even though I dont know her. That's gheera. This also goes for things Allah cherishes like the Quran, the Prophets, Sahaba, Angels, etc. We have to make sure that no one "dirties" their reputation.

Jews, on the other hand do not care. You see them making jokes about Jesus, Moses, etc. Christians see their sisters having boyfriends and they're okay that. Allahumma 'afina ya rab.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

As salam alaykum

Business bro, not from the feeling from them.

The Music is always there, this is disturbing, after some while I didnt feel good to watch it.
may Allah forgive me for the part i have watched.

i have watched some parts, I was just checking the info was it correct or not.
some are exactly same some are distorted, some are even omitted(not major parts), I mean i am trying to say, this is not a movie based on a novel, that you can take the main story and add dialogues or incident however u want!

I was looking for fatwas against this in internet, but couldn't find, except one of Saudi top cleric, to stop it because of the huge money spent on it. I was amazed, and if i could recall, he actually emphasized on spending money.Allahu a'lam

wa alaykum salam

a_stranger

Assalmu alaikim

As a simple muslem , I feel a great fear when I see such things. I mean how can they make any person play the role of one of the Sahaba. We should know who they are. They are the one who were chooses by Allah : the creator, the owner of everything to accompany his messenger , to tell his message ............if we know Allah subhanahu wa taaala we would fear such acts. The problem muslems facing know is hard hearts........

وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّماوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

39:67 No just estimate have they made of Allah, such as is due to Him: On the Day of Judgment the whole of the earth will be but His handful, and the heavens will be rolled up in His right hand: Glory to Him! High is He above the Partners they attribute to Him!

Why do we need MBC to tell us about Umer radai Allah anhu what stop us from learning Quran and Sunna to understand our deen and who is our creator ? His prophets and sahaba.

Some say tv is a good tool since nowadays people don't read .........but they at least should not play the role of sahaba they should tell us what they said or did. I think we should fear Allah .

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Br. Idirs...I have never seen you say crap O__O
You must feel strongly on this issue.

I have not seen this programme but from this thread I have gathered it is not acceptable because...

1) It shows the sahaba as played by actors.
2) It has music.

Is this correct?

A lot of my Muslim friends are raving about this show on Facebook.

sultanb

Ghira is the feeling you have when another man looks at your sister, wife, etc. You feel boiled up and want to punch him. A good Muslim has that feeling not only for his sisters and wife and mother, etc. but also for his neighbor's family and even strangers he had never seen before.

If I see a Muslim hijabi being harrassed on the bus, I will involve myself and protect her. Even though I dont know her. That's gheera. This also goes for things Allah cherishes like the Quran, the Prophets, Sahaba, Angels, etc. We have to make sure that no one "dirties" their reputation.

Jews, on the other hand do not care. You see them making jokes about Jesus, Moses, etc. Christians see their sisters having boyfriends and they're okay that. Allahumma 'afina ya rab.

Thank you brother. May Allah reward you with goodness in dunya and akhirat.

a_stranger

What does MBC do?

Wa alayk as-salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh to all of you!

Amin.

In that case may Allah destroy MBC channel NOW.

Assalmu alaikim brother

If we study the life of our prophet sallaAllah alaihi wa sallam you see that people were worshiping stones around the kaaba , but he salla Allah alaihi wa sallam didn't distory them for a long while. What he salla Allah alaihi wa sallam wiped love of stones from hearts of people and replace that love with love of their creator al Rahman al Raheem ......it took a great efforts and big suffering to change what is in the hearts. Then the falling of stones was very easy.

Now MBC and other channels is dragging people , promoting lusts by making sins look beautiful ......it is controlling minds and hearts in a most dirty ugly way. It calls for fahisha astagfur Allah in a nice colored way. We need to rebuild people's personality to think for a while how does such programs is affecting them, shaping their interests, controlling their minds . I think our humanity could suffer less crimes and problems without the motivation of some programs.

a_stranger

The concept of tawheed if understood sincerely can build a strong will and a pure clear heart which rejects all kinds of evils and sins . It wipes hearts with love , hope fear of Allah and make hearts full of light. Then those hearts will see the truth as it is and will choose the sweatness of purity . We humans need the guidance of Quran and Sunna to show us the way.

As salamu alaykum, I'm new here. I still don't have an opinion in this issue, I mean I don't now what is the true.

I understand that that everything is halal in Islam, except what Allah and His Messaenger (sasw) prohibited. I want to know why is prohibited to play the role of one of the Prophets (peace be upon all of them) or of one of the sahaba? Where is this prohibition in the Quran or Sunnah?

Sorry brothers and sisters, but until now I've only read personal conclusions. I'm really searching for the truth in this issue, that's why I'm going to ask the questions that I hold in my mind.

Vanessa.

Assalmu alaikim

As a simple muslem , I feel a great fear when I see such things. I mean how can they make any person play the role of one of the Sahaba. We should know who they are. They are the one who were chooses by Allah : the creator, the owner of everything to accompany his messenger , to tell his message ............if we know Allah subhanahu wa taaala we would fear such acts. The problem muslems facing know is hard hearts........

وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّماوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

39:67 No just estimate have they made of Allah, such as is due to Him: On the Day of Judgment the whole of the earth will be but His handful, and the heavens will be rolled up in His right hand: Glory to Him! High is He above the Partners they attribute to Him!

Why do we need MBC to tell us about Umer radai Allah anhu what stop us from learning Quran and Sunna to understand our deen and who is our creator ? His prophets and sahaba.

Some say tv is a good tool since nowadays people don't read .........but they at least should not play the role of sahaba they should tell us what they said or did. I think we should fear Allah .

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim dear sister
I think concerning the truth of this matter ,we need to open our hearts and try to know Allah subhanahu wa taaala more by reading Quran and pondering in his creation , reading the life of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam , we should try to understand more with humble pure hearts. This kind of understanding and knowledge I think will make our hearts shake and fear . This knowledge will make our hearts full with love , fear and humiliation ....towards our creator then we will be very sensitive towards his prophet and those who were chose by Allah to accompany his prophet salla Allah alaihi wa Salam . Islam builds a kingdom of pure clear feelings and modalities within hearts.

a_stranger

I like to add this is only my point of view and many scholars were very careful in this respect.
With love and respect

As salamu alaykum warahmatullah,

What I would like to know is only one thing: If there is a 'dalil' in the Quran or the Sunnah that is haram to impersonate the Prophets or the Sahaba.

Yazaka Allahu Kharian.

As salamu alaykum,
Since I didn't received an answer to my last question, I made a search in the net, and found this fatwa:
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/158232

Even though I did not find any 'dalil' from the Quran of the Sunnah, I found quite reasonable reasons for saying that is haram.

I saw this series from Umar bin Khatab, and as is mentioned in the fatwa, when I saw a couple of actor's features, which I didn't like (something that never happened to me when I read), I kept that in my mind for a couple of days. After reading the fatwa, I understood that the explanation given is right.
And I am already an adult. I think that this series or any other TV program definitely affect the image that kids have of the Sahaabah or the Prophets (peace be upon them all).

Thanks to Allah that gave the humility to accept my mistake.

Ma salam

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah dear sister, I am happy for that , actually I searched a lot for the Fatwa to send it for you, I didn't find it. To understand the personality of Umar bin Alkhatab and other sahaba we need to study Quran and life of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and correct hadiths. I believe this will make the picture more clear .

As salamu alaykum, thanks brother, definitely all the details of the Quran and ahadith can only be acquire in the Quran and ahadith.

Yesterday I was talking about this subject with a couple of sisters. They told me that they saw the series of the Prophet Yusuf (peace be upon him) and of Mariam (may Allah be pleased with her). I told them what happened to me: “now every time I talk about any of the sahaba, the images from the actors come to my mind”. And they all told me: “the same thing happens to me”, we talked for a while about how this images are stuck in our minds now. One of my friends even told me that the image of the angel Jibril comes to her mind in the image of the actor. We were sitting in the ground and we saw each other for a moment… I felt a sense of shame in all of us, a kind of heaviness (I saw one of them looking at the floor, with remorse of what she did).

I remember the time in which I was a Christian, and I had the image of the prophet Isa (peace be upon him) in my mind. When I became muslima and I realize that face was not the one of Isa (saws), took me years to take away this image from my mind. Now that I know how this affected me, how can I put an image ‘willingly’ in my mind again? An image that can decrease the position of the sahaba and the Prophets. It is like going back…

I hope my experience be beneficial, insha’Allah. May Allah guide us all, amin.

AlhamduliAllah dear sister, I am happy for that , actually I searched a lot for the Fatwa to send it for you, I didn't find it. To understand the personality of Umar bin Alkhatab and other sahaba we need to study Quran and life of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and correct hadiths. I believe this will make the picture more clear .