Dil dil Pakistan

farahna

we all pakistani hate usa from bottom of our hearts..we are shouting against these drones attacks but our government is puppet of usa..i dont know y the leaders of all muslims world fears from usa...they are all puppet of usa..but we muslims hate policies of west..they are jealous of pakistan bcoz pak is first islamic country with neuclear power..and they cant see islamic country progress thats y they are against iran plan..

i hope our leader should realise that Allah is only supreme power not usa..so fear from Allah not from usa'

may Allah almighty bless us All..ameen

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

a Muslim wont go to a mosque to blow himself up, would he? and would a kaffir blow himself up? im not saying Muslims blow themselves up, and kaffirs dont. but how could a thing happen ? could have the bomb already been planted there and was someone was coming it blew up to make it look like suicide ? how could a Muslim kill those in the mosque praying ? there got be something behind this

Robab

daughter of Adam
serious situation

:salam2:i think we do not have negative thinking about our country.i said already i agree with ur comments.If we only have thinking wrong we can not servive this condition and we will be disheart.Now it is the time to pray our country and also understand each other.Allah give us this country so that we live our life according to islam.If people behave wrong then why we behave also wrong with them.we should to pay our resposibilities.:SMILY209:

helpinghumanity

Dont worry there will be no war.....

They are doing this to pressurize Pakistan, because they finally realized that they are not winning in Afghanistan and the ISI and other agencies are the back supporter and helper of Afghanistan taliban. Mashallah the agencies of Pakistan are playing their positive roles both in Pakistan and Afghanistan.....

And if GOD FORBID war erupts then its gonna be only for weeks or few day. NO MORE PAKISTAN..INDIA..ISRAEL..AND USA. And after that there will be no suffering forever...rest in peace

I may reply late coz i m having my exams..so bear with me..and pray plzzzz

AlQurtubi

Banned
Brother helpinghumanity, you are a kind of right. If war starts, it will eventually expand from pakistan to india ,afghanistan and iran. It might be jihad-e-hindustan which was mentioned in hadith. Lets see

abu'muhammad

Brother helpinghumanity, you are a kind of right. If war starts, it will eventually expand from pakistan to india ,afghanistan and iran. It might be jihad-e-hindustan which was mentioned in hadith. Lets see

Brother,
I haven’t heard of this until now. Please provide ‘authentic hadeeth’ with book and number, regarding the underlined matter .That would increase my knowledge and surety – alhamdulillah. and jazakAllahu khair

:wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Salaam,

I must have been asleep today...now the US is at war with Pakistan.
according to teaching of our beloved Prophet S.A.W never wish to have armed conflict (with enemy) and if its imposed on you never try to get rid of it .....we Pakistani ppl are strong enough to fight war,,,, for wars are fought with passions not with big armies and if US or anyone would impose war on us we know how to teach lesson ... .rather its a opportunity o get shahaada in the way of Allah so my request to all participants of this thread that never underestimate Muslims, they are better then non Muslims even in their worst form (hypocrites are not included) .... May Allah help us to fight back all dangers ....

do duwa for us
your Pakistani sister

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
mashallah my ppl of the northern area are very good practicing muslims but you know how are they suffering at the hands of their own govt and their own army.even the army is so shameless they are molesting our modest women.
1971 is gonna be revised ,what the army dictator did with bangalis in east pakistan ,they are doing the same things with the tribal ppl.
there is hatred for army among the ranks and files of pakhtun ppl.
northern ppl are giving the price of practicing islam.
May Allah have mercy on us all ameen.
they have their own plots and plans but Allah has His own plots and plans and He is the best planner.

Jazallah Kyran Bhai wa Barakallahu Feek for Eternity Ya Bhai! Allahu Akbar! That is what I've been trying to tell everyone! Allahu Akbar atleast somebody understands (all of you brothers and sisters do, Mashalllah, because none of you are like the blind secular idiots that exist amongst the "MoZLems")!

Everytime some Bangladeshi Muslim brother or sister brings that up about Pakistan coming in and murdering Bangladeshi Muslims, I ALWAYS bring it up that, "Well, the Hypocrite army kills our dearest brothers and sisters in Pakistan; they shot down not only our brothers of Lal Masjid, but also our SISTERS! :mad: May they burn in hell for eternity! (and may Allah forgive those with a sincere repenting heart) :SMILY23: And they also muredered our Brethen of Ahl as Sunnah from the Tribal Northern regions. :( That SAME army that killed the innocent Muslims kof Bangladesh are the SAME army that has the blood of Ahl as Sunnah minal Baakistan on their hands! :mad: And for which they will be held accountable for, if Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla wills! :(" (By Ahl as Sunnah minal Baakistan, I mean: The followers of the Sunnah from (our Muslim Ummah from) Pakistan. Sorry, just like using the Arabic. :D)

But ONE day, Bangladesh is going to be RIDDEN of evil and secularism, and become an ISLAMIC State, STRICTLY upon Islam, whether any people like it or not; and THEN Peace and Prosperity will emerge, when Bangladesh becomes an Islamic State; an Islamic Country, where upon it will COMPLETELY be of Islam, and the dirty mark of Secularism will be ripped off; and Bangladesh will NO LONGER be Bangladesh, but an Islamic State; where upon there will be MORE Muslim sisters out there holding upon the Sunnah of our Mothers, Umm al Mumineen; and where upon JUSTICE will come; and By Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla, there will be NO speck of Secualrism in the country (it will be wiped out, Inshallah); and the Sunnah of our Beloved Rasulallah (SAW) will prevail, if Allah Subahanhu wa Ta Alla wills, THEN these dreams can happen.

And once the Islamic State (and by the way, I don't mean specifically with Bangladesh. I just said Bangladesh because it's one of the top on my "hit list" to destroy Evil and Secularism; but if Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla wills, then it will be in ANY country. If it's not Bangladesh, then maybe Efghanistaan, or al Jazeera al Araabeya (the Arabian Peninsula), but Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla knows best) is established, then if Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla wills, then we (as an Ummah) will aid and help our dear brothers and sisters in Pakistan, Efghaanistan, and the whole world, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaaly wal Ekraam! :(

Robab

daughter of Adam
u r right

Dont worry there will be no war.....

They are doing this to pressurize Pakistan, because they finally realized that they are not winning in Afghanistan and the ISI and other agencies are the back supporter and helper of Afghanistan taliban. Mashallah the agencies of Pakistan are playing their positive roles both in Pakistan and Afghanistan.....

And if GOD FORBID war erupts then its gonna be only for weeks or few day. NO MORE PAKISTAN..INDIA..ISRAEL..AND USA. And after that there will be no suffering forever...rest in peace

I may reply late coz i m having my exams..so bear with me..and pray plzzzz
i agree with brother,point of view.jazakallah

AlQurtubi

Banned
" Muslim wont go to a mosque to blow himself up, would he? and would a kaffir blow himself up? im not saying Muslims blow themselves up, and kaffirs dont. but how could a thing happen ? could have the bomb already been planted there and was someone was coming it blew up to make it look like suicide ? how could a Muslim kill those in the mosque praying ? there got be something behind this"

This is all media crap. This media is a big lier. The actual news is that mosque was hit by a missile from drone ( a plan without pilot).

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
This is all media crap. This media is a big lier. The actual news is that mosque was hit by a missile from drone ( a plan without pilot).

As-Salaamalaikum wa rahmatullahi
Akhi, Do you live in the region ? Or have a source that leads you to this conclusion ?

I am just curious because if true, this is indeed something to be worried about... The distortion of real facts by the media..

AlQurtubi

Banned
BrotherInIslam, the game which is being played here is sooooo dangerous. Fake talibans are being spread all over pakistan . I wonder when they will reach kahota ( where atomic lab is present)

Stop beleiving media brother. Its nothing but a veil over facts. The news which i hear from friend sometimes amazes me. US army is in worst situation in afghanistan and THEY show as if its all peace there. US soldiers give duties at their positions but never sleep there. They all sleep together inside a big hall which is more safer. Cowards!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Akhi Al Qurtubi, i do agree that the media cannot be trusted but you should not make comments when you do not have evidence.

:hearts:

helpinghumanity

I cant show you that evidence brother. I have my sources but cant disclose them here.

Brother i guess you are denying the fact that Pakistani's are too blame too. And i dont know what are your sources..but it is pretty much clear that there are suicide attacks ...these are not drone attacks..