Dil dil Pakistan

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Salaam,

I must have been asleep today...now the US is at war with Pakistan.

We are so obedient to them (US).....if they say us to enter a lizard's hole, we'll do that. So I do not think there is any possibility of war bteween "Two historical Friends"

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dil means heart in urdu...so if it true finally Pakistan will know that their "historical friend" is heartless creatures that they we supporting so long. I hope this is just another nightmare.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
lets pray for peace and harmony in all countries.

Some still believe in utopia's subhanAllaah :), its nice, theres no harm in making such a du'aa but I personally would rather pray for the victory of Islaam and muslims over their enemies.

Was there peace and harmony in Arabia until the Abu Jahl of the day was finished? No.

:salam2:

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

I must have been asleep today...now the US is at war with Pakistan.

:salam2:

That is really scary
May we always live and ask for peace.
What are people so scared about muslims /countries.
They should worry about their own countries and their problems.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
there is no question of pakistan fighting war with its so called lord us.
there is total anarchy over here in pakistan and our country is ruled over by none.American drones have been attacking northern areas and pakistani govt dont even object them.

Abdul Rehman ZF

pakistanis people are to be blamed

may Almighty Allah bless us all. the people of pakistan are to be blamed.
they have to come out of all this mess . it is created by their own. these actions are doing no good to them are others . be one .

Robab

daughter of Adam
Allah save pakistani papolation

Actually western govornment fear to pakistan.pakistan is a brave and bold country.I think it is the only country where islam is available its pure shape.here muslims follow islam strickly.am i right????????????therefore bad and good people r found all over the world.pakistan zidhabad

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
I read articles from CNN that US military throw airstrike to Pakistan and innocent ppl died.. It was the second time the US did it..
May Allah give victory to the Ummah of Islam.. Ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
They have killed 22 ppl in masjid in tribal area, right when they were praying Juma, on this friday. Newspapers reported it as suicidal bombing. No one shouted. No one ever gave it a thought. Those, who start barking after death of 1 dog in states, are silent on death of 22 human beings.

They all are sold out. They says what they are told to. They willl never speak truth unless you put gun on their forehead.

Time to recognize and cleanup the crap from ummah now insALLAH. Rehman malik is very similar to pig. No doubt about it.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Actually western govornment fear to pakistan.pakistan is a brave and bold country.I think it is the only country where islam is available its pure shape.here muslims follow islam strickly.am i right????????????therefore bad and good people r found all over the world.pakistan zidhabad

I do not agree sister. I object every bit of your post except "bad and good people r found all over the world." Pls think realistically....Please....I believe (and I am sure I am right) that whatever is happening to us is only because we are not practicing Islam properly. Most of us are Muslims because we are born in Muslim families... We are a adisobedient nation.

Believe me sister if today whole nation seek forgiveness and repentance whole heartedly, correct her actions then Allah's help will surely come to us. Otherwise in present scenario, future of our nation is nothing......

Na Utho gay tou mit jao gay Pakistan walo........
Tumhari daastan tak na ho gi daastaanon main.........

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
I do not agree sister. I object every bit of your post except "bad and good people r found all over the world." Pls think realistically....Please....I believe (and I am sure I am right) that whatever is happening to us is only because we are not practicing Islam properly. Most of us are Muslims because we are born in Muslim families... We are a adisobedient nation.

Believe me sister if today whole nation seek forgiveness and repentance whole heartedly, correct her actions then Allah's help will surely come to us. Otherwise in present scenario, future of our nation is nothing......

mashallah my ppl of the northern area are very good practicing muslims but you know how are they suffering at the hands of their own govt and their own army.even the army is so shameless they are molesting our modest women.
1971 is gonna be revised ,what the army dictator did with bangalis in east pakistan ,they are doing the same things with the tribal ppl.
there is hatred for army among the ranks and files of pakhtun ppl.
northern ppl are giving the price of practicing islam.
May Allah have mercy on us all ameen.
they have their own plots and plans but Allah has His own plots and plans and He is the best planner.

Robab

daughter of Adam
understand it

i think u listen Zaid Hamid this is a very nice person.he tell us about pakistan situation in his interview.visit this site www.brasstacks.com i think i write correct.secondly i agree ur point that our nation is disobedient.Actually i want to say clearly so that u can understand my views but i can not explain here.so u must visit this site and also listen this person.this is a religious person.i listen him.u also listen him youtube ok.:)

BinteShafi

Left long ago
i think u listen Zaid Hamid this is a very nice person.he tell us about pakistan situation in his interview.visit this site www.brasstacks.com i think i write correct.secondly i agree ur point that our nation is disobedient.Actually i want to say clearly so that u can understand my views but i can not explain here.so u must visit this site and also listen this person.this is a religious person.i listen him.u also listen him youtube ok.:)

The site you have given is not Hamid Mir's site :) This is to sell TV, cameras etc

Dear Sister...you are very innocent. I pray that your thought and opinion about your country be true.

Sister to know of the social, religious, and cultural situation of a society, opinion of ONE PERSON or any website is not relied upon....in fact whole nation ....each one of us, our character, our actions, show that what are we......Pakistan is not a piece of land dear sister. 160 million people living there ....each one us is Pakistan....Whatever we do will be attached to Pakistan.

I do not want to argue with you little sister....May Allah forgive us all and guide us to Sirat-e-Mustaqeem. Verily Noone can misguide whom HE guides.

:wasalam:

mhamzah

The site you have given is not Hamid Mir's site :) This is to sell TV, cameras etc
I guess what sister robab meant was http://www.brasstacks.pk/.

Dear Sister...you are very innocent. I pray that your thought and opinion about your country be true.

We shoud all do that, and for each and every Muslim Nation, because lets be honest to ourselves, things look very bleak at the moment.

I do not want to argue with you little sister....May Allah forgive us all and guide us to Sirat-e-Mustaqeem. Verily Noone can misguide whom HE guides.

May Allah guide us closer to the truth!

Ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Believe me sister if today whole nation seek forgiveness and repentance whole heartedly, correct her actions then Allah's help will surely come to us. "

No, we will not repent since we dont want to accept that we are committing sins and are going in wrong direction.