Do they even look at them ?

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

i just read a story about a needy person who asked another for money to help him do serious things and actually the wealthy man gave him the money but in amean way he didnt even look at him .

its just so mean if we treated people in such a way.

i want to tell you that actually when giving a charity we just dont want to make them feel like thay are lower you need to look at their eyes showing compassion and that you really appreciate asking them for help because they arent the only people in need actually we are too in need for Allahs maghfirah and forgivness and that is a big need .

you have to make them feel like we are the same may be he is better because he gives you the chance to do something that will get you closer to Allah

when we look at their eyes you just feel how blessed you are not because you arent in their place but because you are the one who they choose to do great thing that will give you great hassanat .

some people give a charity in a way that doesnt make poor people feel like embarrassed they give it to them like a present wrapped in a very beautiful way mashAllah because you just dont want them to feel bad about it and that way for the people that you know in person .

dont give a charity if you wont respect them and if you feel like they are down and lower than you because they arent .
if you want this please try to show respect and that you fully understand their bad circumstances and its a help for them making them feel like tomorrow inshAllah they wont need any help however if they ever needed anyone you will be there for them because we are all brothers in ISLAM

sorry for talking too much about this but i just needed to say these words

and please remember we are all the same despite of our circumstances and that Allah put you in their way because He loves you and He wants you to have more hassant from a very small deeds

Allah the Almighty says "

[271] If you disclose your Sadaqât (alms-giving), it is well; but if you conceal them, and give them to the poor, that is better for you. (Allâh) will expiate you some of your sins. And Allâh is Well-Acquainted with what you do.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum
JazakAllah Sister, you pointed a very important issue i have seen people do that.
They act like they are the one with the money which makes them so much more superior than the person who has no money Well they should realize that Allah (swt) gave them the money that he can take back plus on the day of judgement they will have more to answer compare to the people that had no money so they should spend it wisely with the fear of Allah (swt)

palestine

Servant of Allah
this thread could not have been better! awesome sister! jazakAllahu khayran. wasalamu alaykum wrwb.

halah

:ma:Jazaki allah khayr dear sister as you always come up with wonderful topics masha'Allah,there is another point relates to giving charity which is not following it up with taunt as this hurts the poor and needy one so much,Allah the almighty says in Surah Al Baqarah;

262. They who spend their wealth in the way of ALLAH, then follow not up what they have spent with taunt or injury, for them is their reward with their Lord, and they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
263. A kind word and forgiveness are better than charity followed by injury. And ALLAH is Self-Sufficient, Forbearing.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister
jazakallahu khaiyr for the beautiful thread Mashallah :)
We should do it only for the sake of Allah inshallah
sister don't be sorry! May Allah reward you for using your time to share this with us Ameen
:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: ukhti..

JazakAllaah for sharing your amazing story and thoughts with us, :)
May Allah reward you. Aameen.

Take care inshaAllaah.

islamisthesolution

jazakom Allahu khyran .

i still think that people forgot themselves in their lives but this isnt an excuse i think we must always feel for each other and try to stop ourselves from indulging into this life its just a stage of and it will end somtime and what will stay is our good deeds.

may Allah keep us all on the right path

Asiya-sparkles

Alhamdulillah for a powerful reminder. I read recently about the rizq of wealth and the amanah (trust), did you know that in the time of Muhammad(saw) and the Caliphs you could not distinguish their way of life from that of the average muslim?

To be excessive in spending upon self & to seek the riches of this dunya is only an innovation and a tremendous loss of opportunity to come closer to Allah.

Imagine instead of saying or thinking 'look at my life, how successful I am surrounded by the best that money can buy...instead we think alhamdulillah, look at the life that has been blessed by the money I gave by way of Allah'. That is much more enriching and softens the heart.

Allah promises us that if we remove a grief of a believer in the dunya He will remove some grief of the believer in the Hereafter. Subhan Allah, a brother reminded me recently that when we are helping others, in reality we are only helping ourselves.

islamisthesolution

jazaakallah sister that is one of a thoughtfull threads of you.
:ma: keep it up and give us your beautiful suggessions .but right now i am thinking about my revert brothers and sisters, i really want to help them but how??? because i myself m isolated at home my only communication is tti.

ameen to your dua and jakazi Allahu khyran sister

thats really wonderful of you to think and thats what i was talking about to feel for each other .

may be you should ask one of the mods and inshAllah they will help you . may Allah reward you for your kindness and thoughtfulness ameen