DO YOU DRINK RED BULL-ENERGY DRINK..THEN SEE WHATS INSIDE RED BULL

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
EDIT: See fourth post for clarification

:salam2: BROTHERS AND SISTERS..
i hope u all are fine ...
well, DO YOU DRINK RED BULL- AN (ENERGY DRINK)??

IF YES...
THEN LOOK WHAT MAKES RED BULL....

->Glucose

->TAURINE

->Glucuronolactone

->Caffeine

->Niacin (niacinamide)

->Sodium citrate

->Inositol ..well, these are the ingreadiants...

do u know what is TAURINE???......

lemme tell you .....

You didn't realize you were actually drinking bull did you?

Taurine is derived from bull semen and/or urine........

Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid that is a major constituent of bile, and can be found in lower amounts in the tissues of many animals including humans. Taurine is a derivative of the sulfur-containing (sulfhydryl) amino acid, cysteine. Taurine is the only known naturally occurring sulfonic acid.

Taurine is named after the Latin taurus, which means bull, as it was first isolated from ox bile in 1827 by Austrian scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelin. It is often called an amino acid, even in scientific literature but as it lacks a carboxyl group it is not strictly an amino acid. It does contain a sulfonate group and may be called an amino sulfonic acid. Small polypeptides have been identified which contain taurine but to date no aminoacyl tRNA synthetase has been identified as specifically recognizing taurine and capable of incorporating it onto a tRNA. Also, while taurine is present in both bull semen and urine, the taurine used in energy drinks such as Red Bull is taken from these sources...

Enjoy your next energy drink!

jazakallah khair...
for reading..:)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i never believed that red bull contains taurine, as my frnds used to say..but today when i was searching for the ingrediants of red bull, i came to know that red bull contains TAURINE...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

There's a degree on nonsense in such articles. As the manufacturers stated and investigations have confirmed, taurine can be found in other than the testes of bulls and in addition, can be produced synthetically. Naturally, companies choose the latter option as it is far more efficient for production - mass producing taurine in factories would yield far more output than the 'manual' process. This is in turn better for business!

http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/redbull.asp

Concerning the production of taurine (from Wiki):

"Synthetic taurine is obtained from isethionic acid (2-hydroxyethanesulfonic acid), which in turn is obtained from the reaction of ethylene oxide with aqueous sodium bisulfite. Another approach is the reaction of aziridine with sulfurous acid. This leads directly to taurine.

In 1993, approximately 5,000–6,000 tons of taurine were produced for commercial purposes; 50% for pet food manufacture, 50% in pharmaceutical applications. As of 2010, China alone has more than 40 manufacturers of taurine. Most of these enterprises employ the ethanolamine method to produce a total annual production of about 3,000 tons."

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Red Bull is not good choice for a thirst quencher anyway.. A pure electrolyte based drink (which contains no caffeine) is far better for the body. I personally prefer pure fruit juices over any energy drink.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

Red Bull is not good choice for a thirst quencher anyway.. A pure electrolyte based drink (which contains no caffeine) is far better for the body. I personally prefer pure fruit juices over any energy drink.

yes....

red bull, or any energy drinks which have these kind of ingrediants..are not good..
its better we have pure fruit juice, or any natural juice..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The issue is there are risks factors. There are deaths associated with drinking too much of the energy drinks. However, they remain popular. They will wake you up.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
And for coffeine we have coffee. It is not addictive at all.. so maybe.

coffeestat.gif

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Right sister...If I don't have my coffee I am a witch. Gotta go make a pot.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

If you read the article you learn that as has been stated, Red Bull (and other energy drinks) are loaded with stuff harmful to our bodies. My body can't take a single can of Red Bull anymore, it messes me up - and I hardly ever drank it. But the same could be said about any stimulant or caffeine in general - they're not good. Alhamdulillaah, I've never had to do with tea, coffee or anything. Don't know why people are addicted!

JenGiove

:salam2: Sister Harb,

I can refute your "coffee/caffeine isn't addictive". Anytime I DON'T drink coffee, I get a huge migraine. Caffeine is addictive, just like nicotine.

I still want to know WHERE you get your unique smilies!!!!!!

Does anyone know?!?!?!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2: Sister Harb,

I can refute your "coffee/caffeine isn't addictive". Anytime I DON'T drink coffee, I get a huge migraine. Caffeine is addictive, just like nicotine.

I still want to know WHERE you get your unique smilies!!!!!!

Does anyone know?!?!?!

I do. Geek Squad it.

Ibn Uthaymin

What about Boost? Its the cheapest drink out there. 49p for a can, and coke is like 60p.

And we have all that wierd "coke was made from Jews so dont drink it" thing circulating.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

What about Boost? Its the cheapest drink out there. 49p for a can, and coke is like 60p.

And we have all that wierd "coke was made from Jews so dont drink it" thing circulating.

I think these energy drinks are really disgusting, the only one Ive tasted is Lucozade, never had Red Bull or any of the others. I don't see why if someone needs extra sleep then why they don't just sleep? Nothing beats that ..why consume artificial substances instead? It probably does untold damage to your health overall.

49p? The fact they charge so little for it and still make a profit means that it contains nothing that can be remotely good for you.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
believe it or not....i loved red bull a lot..and when i heared that red bull contains all these stuffs,i was shocked, but now i cant stand red bull...
and @sister harb,aapa u both r way to right...
and @ brother al kashmiri it is true that energy drink kills many ppl...
and @ ibn uthaymin : i dont think so boost is bad...i think boost is the correct drink....
but i am shocked even though when ppl know that red bull contains all this, y do ppl still drink ? y is it still famous

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Want energy? Have a spoon or few of honey.

Yeah, the cheaper they are the more likely they have poor quality ingredients. I've seen imitation Red Bulls being sold in Mile End for like 30p a can. There's also a slightly newer 'Relentless' manufactured by the Coca Cola Company. To make things worse, it's a 500ml beer-sized can, and even looks like a beer. However, upon inspecting its ingredients, it at least has around 50% real fruit juice as oppose to the 0-5% that most soft and energy drinks have.

believe it or not....i loved red bull a lot..and when i heared that red bull contains all these stuffs,i was shocked, but now i cant stand red bull...
and @sister harb,aapa u both r way to right...
and @ brother al kashmiri it is true that energy drink kills many ppl...
and @ ibn uthaymin : i dont think so boost is bad...i think boost is the correct drink....
but i am shocked even though when ppl know that red bull contains all this, y do ppl still drink ? y is it still famous

Because most are probably unaware of the levels of caffeine and other ingredients contained within.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Want energy? Have a spoon or few of honey.

Yeah, the cheaper they are the more likely they have poor quality ingredients. I've seen imitation Red Bulls being sold in Mile End for like 30p a can. There's also a slightly newer 'Relentless' manufactured by the Coca Cola Company. To make things worse, it's a 500ml beer-sized can, and even looks like a beer. However, upon inspecting its ingredients, it at least has around 50% real fruit juice as oppose to the 0-5% that most soft and energy drinks have.

Because most are probably unaware of the levels of caffeine and other ingredients contained within.

even milk is a energy drink....
i feeel like spreading this msg to everyone..
after we know the fact of these drinks, we will definitly stop drinking