Do you feel lonely?

LoveofAllah

I was reading this translation of the Quran ( sruah ad duha) and the person was saying how Allah created us in a lonely stte and He will ressurect us in a lonely state.

Why? Sometimes i feel so
lonely and i dont know why. I hate feeling such a way. sometimes it feels like you have no one. then you try to be thankful but you dont even know why you are lonely.

When i pray i get statisfaction and when the prayer is over it only lasts a short while. the days i keep dhikr of Allah on my tongue i dont feel lonely but the days i dont i feel so alone and out of place and lonely.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Keep you self busy with zikrullah if you feel lonely. For Allah is there always with us. Being lonely now is not a problem at all but the bigger scare will be that we are going to be lonely in the grave soon...may Allah protect us from the torture of the grave.

sal12

This is a good thread. I think most people feel lonely at some point in their lives. Recently I have felt very lonely but like you said it's important for us to be thankful and remember we will end up being lonely when we die which is worse unless Allah is pleased with us which in that case we won't be lonely because we have Him. I've never thought of it like that so jazakallahu khayr!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
It will go... don't worry lol, had the experience before.
Just remember Allah is closer to you than you jugular vein!

:salam2:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of Allah and all will be well inshallah. With Allah, you are never alone. May Allah make it easy for you.

noor_al_islam

I believe that all mankind go through this state of loneliness from time to time. Whenever you feel lonely, seek Allah.

(Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest! (28) Sura't 13 - Al Rad )

Do salaat and ask Allah to guide you.
Read some Quran.
Read a book to learn more about your deen.
Try to reach out to other Muslims in your local Mosque.
Stay active in your community.

May Allah help you overcome this state of loneliness.