Do you speak Arabic?

Do yo speak Arabic?

• Sure, fluently / My mother tongue

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Um, still learning it / Err, I've the intention

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • No, not really.. / It's so difficult, ain't it?

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
:salam2:
As Salamu Alekum all

Since being the (official) language for ahlu al jannah (people of the paradis)..
Since being the language of the word of Allah (the holy Quran)..
Since being the language of Rasulu Allah (prophet Muhammad pbuh) and his people..

I was just curious about the percent of fellow muslims in this community speaking / learning it

Hey, no nationalism is intended eventhough :astag:
Rasulu Allah prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) said: "O people! Verily, your Lord is one, and your father (Adam) is one; verily the Arab is not superior to the non-Arab, nor the non-Arab to the Arab, nor the white to the black, nor the black to the white, except by taqwa (piety, fearful awareness of Allah).” (Lata'if al-Ma`arif, 411)

Wasalam

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum all

Since being the (official) language for ahlu al jannah (people of the paradis)..
:astag::astag::astag::astag:
it's false Hadith brother ...there is nothing about the language of Janna

As Salamu Alekum

Thank you brother for mentioning it, I didn't realise that before. I searched the net and I found that you are right, I'm sorry for the mistake. Jazak Allahu Khyran

But, masha' Allah :ma:, the majority of voters are learning it, although being so difficult (in my openion), may Allah help them all. Well, my question to you is why? what's ur main motive for it?

also would like to know the most difficult thing you have to go through while learning it?

Wassalamo alekum

Muhammad

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
I can write the alphabet at least...but no way can i speak or read it.
Right now the language Im trying to perfect of mine is Spanish.(I can speak it almost fluently, yet it's still a little broken.).
I plan to take a course in arabic at university insha'allaah..

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I am learning too, i have a bit of vocabulary now. I can read it fluently with the harakat and without as well even though it's much harder. I can nmore or less write. So i think i need to practise what i learnt really.

safiya58

the arabic language should been spoken -like the english language- by every muslim in my opinion... cuz it is connecting us. it is very important for us to be united I think. I am learninig it and it is hard for me to pronounce some letters right but I hope through exersize I will make it inshaallah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I can speak pretty good but its broken (I do not use alot of grammar) because I learned overseas while visiting. I can read but slowly and I can write ok too. I do want to learn I would like to go to school to learn this so I can learn Quran in Arabic and pray with Complete Surahs inshallah. Were I live now there arent any schools so I have been trying the Madinah Series located on this website. Inshallah this helps me along with other books.

Salam
Amirah