do you thank Allah in markets?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

you must have visited the markets many times. you must have seen people with physical disability, poor and needy ones.

did you thank Allah for His blessings on you?

the shopowners sit in their shops daily for more than 12 hrs. no holiday, no vacation, no funtime.

did you thank Allah that He gave you so much?

Subhanallah walhumdulillaah wa laailaaha illallaah wallaahu akbar.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Jazakallaho Khairn for asking this brother. Yes Alhamdolillah many times I have seen poor, disabled and needy ppl in the markets and that realizes me how much am blessed by Allah Ta'ala that I cant express my gratitute to Him which He deserves. May Allah guide us all and have mercy on us Ameen.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

Jazakallaho Khairn for asking this brother. Yes Alhamdolillah many times I have seen poor, disabled and needy ppl in the markets and that realizes me how much am blessed by Allah Ta'ala that I cant express my gratitute to Him which He deserves. May Allah guide us all and have mercy on us Ameen.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

Totally agree.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
brother there is certain dua when u see someone disable ,, i dont remeber it yet may b some of my sisters n brother would help u by posting
wsalam

daywalker

asalam o alykum wr wb
brother there is certain dua when u see someone disable ,,
you probably refering to dua of meeting a terrible sick person, if you read that dua, you will not get that illness inshallah. but it should not be said infront of the ill man.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Asalamu alaykum i found this dua for entering a market place from another thread hope it helps...:)

On the authority of Abdullah ibn ‘Umar that the Prophet said,”Whoever enters a market and says:

‘Laa ilaaha ill Allah waHdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu yuHyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in qadeer’

{There is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs the dominion and the praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living One and will never die. In His Hand is all good, and He is over all things capable.}

Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and build for him a house in Jannah .”And in another narration, which is also classed as hasan, instead of mentioning that Allah will build a house in Jannah, it states,”and he will be raised one million levels.” {Tirmidhi,classed as Hasan by Albani}.

shemna

I have a simple question.

(Asthagfirullah if I am in the wrong direction)
How can we justify the mentioned statement with respect to a disabled or poor person?
How can they thank Allah by seeing a normal person?
It is a question in my mind. I dont know how to answer this.
(I am praying to ALLAH for giving me better Iman)

:salam2:,

you must have visited the markets many times. you must have seen people with physical disability, poor and needy ones.

did you thank Allah for His blessings on you?

the shopowners sit in their shops daily for more than 12 hrs. no holiday, no vacation, no funtime.

did you thank Allah that He gave you so much?

Subhanallah walhumdulillaah wa laailaaha illallaah wallaahu akbar.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
I have a simple question.

(Asthagfirullah if I am in the wrong direction)
How can we justify the mentioned statement with respect to a disabled or poor person?
How can they thank Allah by seeing a normal person?
It is a question in my mind. I dont know how to answer this.
(I am praying to ALLAH for giving me better Iman)

Allah has allowed the muslims to ask questions so that they can increase their faith. and mashallah, ur question seems to be genuine.

well sister, a person who has health and wealth thank Allah and ppl who dont; have patience in Allah.

and also there are many levels of health and wealth.
eg. a person who is lame can thank Allah for eyesight. and a person with just basic needs can thank Allah for giving him food, cloth and home.

hope that answers u. may Allah increase our iman in Him.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
that duwa is " ALHUMUDULILLAH HILAZI AFFANI MIMA IBTALAKA BAHHE WA FADALNI ALLA KASEERAN MIMAN KHALAKA TAFDEEELA" (MISHKATT, ABN E MAJA )
TRANSLATION; All prease to Allah who have saved me from which you have been suffering from, and He bestowed me with uper hand (grace) in most of His creation;
Note; plz don't read this duwa in manner that would hurt the other person (handicapped)
i have read that if u read the following duwa you'll be prevented from that problem...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
that duwa is " ALHUMUDULILLAH HILAZI AFFANI MIMA IBTALAKA BAHHE WA FADALNI ALLA KASEERAN MIMAN KHALAKA TAFDEEELA" (MISHKATT, ABN E MAJA )
TRANSLATION; All prease to Allah who have saved me from which you have been suffering from, and He bestowed me with uper hand (grace) in most of His creation;
Note; plz don't read this duwa in manner that would hurt the other person (handicapped)
i have read that if u read the following duwa you'll be prevented from that problem...

yes its there in Tirmizi and Sahih Tirmizi