• No

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • What is a Miswak?

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
assalamu aleikum

yes...I chucked away my toothbrush recently and I have started using miswak, I’m loving it….MashAllah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

I haven`t tried it but my brother and law use to have one,sorry but i need toothpaste:SMILY259:

:wasalam:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
I only use it sometimes, the problem is when i buy a miskwak after a few days i loose it, and i keeps on happening again & again.

wasalam

zakiyah

muslim sis
no i dont use it.but i know using miswak is sunnah.there are alot of benefits of using it.
1.gums get strong.
2.smell of mouth will finish.
3.eye sight gets good.
4.food digests well.
and there are lots more.
wa slaam.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Well i think its about time i used the natural Miswak, although i have been using Miswak Toothpaste for awhile now, i think its really good.

Wasalam

zakiyah

muslim sis
it doesnt have a date.but if u keep using it nothing happens to it but if ur gonna use it once in a week then the miswak will change colour n start to smell.wasalam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
it doesnt have a date.but if u keep using it nothing happens to it but if ur gonna use it once in a week then the miswak will change colour n start to smell.wasalam

right! :jazaak: was wandering that, cos the ones we have are from the last time we were in saudi...a while back now, and I didnt use them cos I thought they might be off...:rolleyes:

wasalam

zarah

Islam
Staff member

:salam2:

How bad is the smell? is it something you can tolerate?Lol

:wasalam: