Download about Islam Here-for Reverts-

revert2007

Love Fishing
Everything about Praying and Islam-for REVERTS-

Assalamaulium to all sisters and brothers.
I would like to share this link with.Perhaps it will help u to learn how to pray and so on.There are materials in ppt format as well as pdf format.Download and increase ur iman. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Download

revert2007

Love Fishing
Learn Quran for Beginner

This is a good webiste in learning quran.I myself using it.U can click at each word and listen to its pronuncation.Or click at the small icon to listen to the whole ayah.

Learn Quran

revert2007

Love Fishing
quranexplore-LEARN QURAN

Welcome to QuranExplorer.com where you can Listen to the Quran Recitation and Translation online in Arabic, English, and Urdu.

• Arabic audio recitation from 6 famous Qaris
  • Arabic text with translations in 7 languages
  • Audio Translations in English and Urdu
  • Sura, Verse, Juz, & Qari selection options
  • Easy Navigation and Streaming Audio
  • Easy to read font with adjustable sizes
  • Custom font developed for IndoPak script
  • Automatically Bookmarks your progress
  • Color Coded Tajweed Rules
  • No programs to download
QURANEXPLORER

p.s thanx to sister sara for sharing this link with me.May Allah guide u my dear sister.ameen

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Here is the flash (thanx to Sis Renee for sharing this link)

This is the book that my husband and I have compiled together. :hearts:

You check this book thoroughly as well because the prophet said that if any person directs something to me which is not reported by me then his abode is hell fire.I understand your devotion towards the islam but at the same time you have to be careful that what you present should be authentic.If any of my words hurt you then i am sorry because i dont want to hurt a pious and devoted muslimah like you.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Sister what you are quoting there is a lot of doubt on its authenticity as there is no difference between prayer of man and woman.Prophet said pray as you see me praying which is general for both men and women.Here is the fatwa from islam q&a http://www.islam-qa.com/en/pda/ref/islamqa/1106

:salam2:
Brother I don't know what you have seen here which is alarming you.
Please go thru the material first. They are fine.
Sister is doing a good job. :ma:
:wasalam:

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Brother i am not saying that everything that sister said is unauthentic but what i am concerned is about the post men and women difference in salah.In it click the link difference in salah.It redirects to a page where i read that men have to keep hands below navel whereas that hadith has been classified weak by sheikh albani.Doctor Zakir Naik also said that no scholar says that there is any difference in prayer for men and women but that page shows many.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Brother i am not saying that everything that sister said is unauthentic but what i am concerned is about the post men and women difference in salah.In it click the link difference in salah.It redirects to a page where i read that men have to keep hands below navel whereas that hadith has been classified weak by sheikh albani.Doctor Zakir Naik also said that no scholar says that there is any difference in prayer for men and women but that page shows many.
well i dont know about the hand but what am trying to say that women should bring their feet together and when they say Allahu akhbar their arms should be close to their body.men must do it with wide open.

revert2007

Love Fishing
You check this book thoroughly as well because the prophet said that if any person directs something to me which is not reported by me then his abode is hell fire.I understand your devotion towards the islam but at the same time you have to be careful that what you present should be authentic.If any of my words hurt you then i am sorry because i dont want to hurt a pious and devoted muslimah like you.

i guess u hv never seen a woman praying n even if u see u will never see how their feets and hands are coz they are hidden in their praying cloth.i know what am saying coz am a sister and my husband a born muslim is guiding me well.i will never post anything here except i ask him to check or ask him whether it is right or wrong.Allah knows the best

revert2007

Love Fishing
Sister what you are quoting there is a lot of doubt on its authenticity as there is no difference between prayer of man and woman.Prophet said pray as you see me praying which is general for both men and women.Here is the fatwa from islam q&a http://www.islam-qa.com/en/pda/ref/islamqa/1106
did u check ur own link well?i guess u didnt read till the end of ur own link
let me tell u what is written in ur link

The author of al-Mughni (2/328) said: "As for the rest of the free woman’s body, it must be covered during prayer. If any part becomes uncovered, it renders her prayer invalid, except if only a little bit is uncovered. Maalik, al-Oozaa’i and al-Shaafi’i said the same. The woman should keep her limbs close to her body during rukoo’ and sujood, and not spread them out, because this is more modest and covering. (Al-Mughni 2/258). Al-Nawawi said: "Al-Shaafi’i said, in al-Mukhtasar: there is no difference between men and women in prayer, except that women should keep the parts of their bodies close to one another, and they should make their stomachs touch their thighs during sujood. This is more covering and preferable, in rukoo’ and the rest of the prayer too."

revert2007

Love Fishing

did u chek the book?do u think am gonna write my own book and my own words?i said compiled not written by myself.compiled means refering from internet and other praying books and put them together so that the reverts can easily understand how to pray.u should hv checked the book in the first place before saying anything

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
did u check ur own link well?i guess u didnt read till the end of ur own link
let me tell u what is written in ur link

The author of al-Mughni (2/328) said: "As for the rest of the free woman¡¯s body, it must be covered during prayer. If any part becomes uncovered, it renders her prayer invalid, except if only a little bit is uncovered. Maalik, al-Oozaa¡¯i and al-Shaafi¡¯i said the same. The woman should keep her limbs close to her body during rukoo¡¯ and sujood, and not spread them out, because this is more modest and covering. (Al-Mughni 2/258). Al-Nawawi said: "Al-Shaafi¡¯i said, in al-Mukhtasar: there is no difference between men and women in prayer, except that women should keep the parts of their bodies close to one another, and they should make their stomachs touch their thighs during sujood. This is more covering and preferable, in rukoo¡¯ and the rest of the prayer too."
Well sister it says only difference is that women should keep body parts close and make stomach touch thighs in sujud.But in the difference in salah link it shows many differences and gives reference of many weak hadith like keeping hands below navel which is hadith of abu dawud and is weak.I am just telling you to be aware of such sites which promote weak hadith.Rest of the material that i checked was absolutely fine and jazakallah very beneficial.Your book i didt read yet but i did not make any comment i just advised you to check that it contains only authentic hadith.I am sorry to make you angry.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Well sister it says only difference is that women should keep body parts close and make stomach touch thighs in sujud.But in the difference in salah link it shows many differences and gives reference of many weak hadith like keeping hands below navel which is hadith of abu dawud and is weak.I am just telling you to be aware of such sites which promote weak hadith.Rest of the material that i checked was absolutely fine and jazakallah very beneficial.Your book i didt read yet but i did not make any comment i just advised you to check that it contains only authentic hadith.I am sorry to make you angry.
well i dont know about the man's prayer and even if there is error i will never know coz am a sister and i only concentrate on sisters....the book insyaAllah is fine coz i took from many resources and compiled them together.u dindt make me angry but i was a bit strict.lol :)

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
well i dont know about the man's prayer and even if there is error i will never know coz am a sister and i only concentrate on sisters....the book insyaAllah is fine coz i took from many resources and compiled them together.u dindt make me angry but i was a bit strict.lol :)
Sister i went through the book and interestingly the point about hands which you were saying you dont know is the very second point in the book.Though the book is meant for women (considering the picture part) but this is the way every muslim(male or female)prays as there is no difference between male and female praying.Lastly i thought that your reply may be more strict than the previous ones so i was little bit reluctant in opening this thread.

zbhotto

Banned
well i dont know about the hand but what am trying to say that women should bring their feet together and when they say Allahu akhbar their arms should be close to their body.men must do it with wide open.

Dear sister in ISLAM,
For your kind information our local IMAM also says there is not a single authentic Hadith which says position of body parts in salah for men and women are different. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) says to both male and female, ''Pray in ways you see me to pray''.

What you mentioned here is applicable only when women are praying in places where man can see them. Suppose you are praying in a market place, street or garden for some reason. In that case you arm and feet should be close to the body. This ruling was applied in EID prayer for the woman. Remember Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also asked woman to come for EID prayer for praying even you are in your monthly cycle. So ruling of our prophet (PBUH) must be applied only where He applied it. We cannot generalize this.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Dear sister in ISLAM,
For your kind information our local IMAM also says there is not a single authentic Hadith which says position of body parts in salah for men and women are different. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) says to both male and female, ''Pray in ways you see me to pray''.

What you mentioned here is applicable only when women are praying in places where man can see them. Suppose you are praying in a market place, street or garden for some reason. In that case you arm and feet should be close to the body. This ruling was applied in EID prayer for the woman. Remember Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also asked woman to come for EID prayer for praying even you are in your monthly cycle. So ruling of our prophet (PBUH) must be applied only where He applied it. We cannot generalize this.

welli dont know which scholor ur following.perhaps hanafi i guess
chekc out this link (removed)
a woman should always be modest no matter where she is and this includes in the prayer as well

The woman should keep her limbs close to her body during bowing and prostration, and not spread them out, because this is more modest and covering. (Al-Mughni, 2/258)
Al-Nawawi said: “In his
Al-Mukhtasar, Ash-Shafi`i said that there is no difference between men and women in Prayer, except that women should keep the parts of their bodies close to one another, and they should make their stomachs touch their thighs during prostration. This is more covering and preferable in bowing and the rest of the Prayer as well.” (Al-Majmu`, 3/429)