Download lessons in Arabic as taught at the University of Madeenah
(PDF & Word files)

click Here

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

Thanks for the link bro islamicfajr, I'm going to start from lesson one inshAllah. Your contribution to this site, and specially to the "Learn Arabic" forum has been remarkable. The Quran dictionary is one of the best downloads I've ever made (it's on another thread - for other users reading this). Thanks again for that.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..

bak Allah feek Akhi..may Allah help u ..Allah Almost3an..

.....if u need any help All us here for learn each others..

<wasalam>

MissMir

Walaykumussalam Warhmatullahi Wabaraktuhu

JazakAllah khair it is very benifical for me . I am arabic student can you please help me to find different types of receipts سند الا یصال in arabic and visas تاشیر from different countries in arabic like k.s.a ,kuwait and bharin because it is in my syllubus

JazakAllah

wanderer

I want to learn at a university, but I think that I'm going to buy the Rosetta Stone of Arabic so I can learn at my own pace.

hambaAllah

hi brother wanderer

I want to learn at a university, but I think that I'm going to buy the Rosetta Stone of Arabic so I can learn at my own pace.

yeah this will be the right place to go for your arabic materials
www.lqtoronto.com

download their books . handouts and dvd from live classroom environment for free and you can learn at your own pace too.....explaination in english with a few urdu words thrown in now and then, cos most of his students are urdu speaking i presume....but i just love the way he teaches arabic,, made it so easy and fun too.. presently they have book1 and book2 available.....get some dvd rw if you dont have enough space in your harddisk eh :)

:hijabi:

yusufj

They, lqtoronto.com, have added Forum. Where you can ask questions regarding lessons.

The books and videos are also available for sale at cost + shipping.

Soon they are going to allow download of videos. They have purchased a server with a monthly band width of 3 TBytes.

May Allah (swt) help us all in the leaning of the language of Qur'an and increase us all in knowledge.
:wasalam:

hayat_yahya

:jazaak:
nameofallah.gif

salam.gif

Download lessons in Arabic as taught at the University of Madeenah
(PDF & Word files)

click Here

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

hi brother wanderer

yeah this will be the right place to go for your arabic materials
www.lqtoronto.com

download their books . handouts and dvd from live classroom environment for free and you can learn at your own pace too.....explaination in english with a few urdu words thrown in now and then, cos most of his students are urdu speaking i presume....but i just love the way he teaches arabic,, made it so easy and fun too.. presently they have book1 and book2 available.....get some dvd rw if you dont have enough space in your harddisk eh :)

:hijabi: