Dr Israr Ahmed Passed away

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
Updated at: 0407 PST, Wednesday, April 14, 2010
LAHORE: The veteran religious scholar Dr. Israr Ahmed has passed away here at his residence early on Wednesday morning, Geo news reported.

According to family sources, he was suffering from back-pain and heart disorders for long time.

His funeral prayer will be said at Khalid Market Ground on Wednesday, sources said.

Innah Lillahi wa innah ilaihi Rajiun

Please make dua for his forgiveness

May Allah (swt) forgive his sins, increase his rank in Jannah and give hiim jannah ul firdous - ameen

For those who dont know Dr Israr Ahmed, he was one of the great religious scholars in Pakistan, and did enormous work in the field of islamic studies, his lecture on bayan ul Quran and his contribution to urdu language are enormous so please make dua for him

JazakAllah khair

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahtu

inna llilahi inaa ilahi Raajioon

May Allah forgive all his sins n give him jannat ul firdous Ameen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

to Allah we belong and to Him is our return.

this news was like a shock. he was a leading Islamic scholar. the one who spoke about Islamic Caliphate, how life will be for muslims and non-muslims in Islamic State. also his bayanul Quran on ARY, etc was superb.

Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Allah will not take away knowledge from His servants, but knowledge will be taken away as the men of knowledge are taken away until there is not a single man of knowledge left. Then people will take ignorant men for their leaders who will be asked something and give a fatwa (decision) without any knowledge. They will go astray and lead others astray.'" [Agreed upon]

may Allah's mercy be on his soul. ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

to Allah we belong and to Him is our return.

this news was like a shock. he was a leading Islamic scholar. the one who spoke about Islamic Caliphate, how life will be for muslims and non-muslims in Islamic State. also his bayanul Quran on ARY, etc was superb.

Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Allah will not take away knowledge from His servants, but knowledge will be taken away as the men of knowledge are taken away until there is not a single man of knowledge left. Then people will take ignorant men for their leaders who will be asked something and give a fatwa (decision) without any knowledge. They will go astray and lead others astray.'" [Agreed upon]

may Allah's mercy be on his soul. ameen

i know Mashallah his lectures were very informative, i cant help feeling a lil sad cuz he was one of the very few world reknown urdu scholars of Pak/indo subcontinent and really reached out to the urdu speaking community and his lecture on Bayan ul Quran was amazing and many of his lectures were very informative.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Inna lilahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji Un

He was one of the greatest intellectuals it was shocking to me I checked again on Geo news website to confirm.

May ALLAH grant him Jannah and have mercy on him.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Inna lillahi wa inna alaihi rajioon.....
Shocking and sad...
May Allah grant him Jannat ul fidaus...(ameen)

:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rajioon.
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him the Jannath-al-Firduos...
May Allah accept his numerous services to the society and Muslim Ummah.
This is really a shock to me....

mabera

inna lilahi wainna ilai raji uun

Inna lilahi wainna ilai raji uun
May Almighty Allah forgive him his short coming and admit him in Jantul firdaus

Almaas

Omg no way =(

Innah lillahi wa inna elahi raji'un. Ameen to all the duas.

I am so saddened to hear this, may he be granted a high place in Jannah InshAllah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.may his soul rest in peace.......may he have the highest place in jannah.ameen

Sakeena

Oh no...subhanAllah. Rest in peaceful gardens of delight... may Allah grant him Jannah Al-Firdaws. Ameen! :SMILY23:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

inna lillahe wa inna ilaihay raajioon,

oh brother shaheer i am shocked, i never miss his jumaa khuta on his official website of tanzeem e islami.may ALLAH grant him jannatul firdaus ameen ya arhammarrahimeen.

:wasalam:

ameen to everyone's dua.

i was truly shocked too, i had no idea he was this sick.