Dua please...

Hatty

:salam2:

Salaam everyone.

I am Inshallah having an operation this Friday - if it is not postponed this time - I would like to ask you guys to make dua for me and that Allah will make it go smoothly without any complications....

Thank you everyone....

Salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

InshaAllah, it will be our blessing to make dua for you. Please brother, do keep us informed.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

may Allah make it smooth for you and give you speedy recovery.

esperanza

revert of many years

Salaam everyone.

I am Inshallah having an operation this Friday - if it is not postponed this time - I would like to ask you guys to make dua for me and that Allah will make it go smoothly without any complications....

Thank you everyone....

Salaam

may Allah make this eaiser for you and may you soon return to the best health inshallah

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

Salaam everyone.

Thank you everyone....

Salaam

wa aleikum salam,

Inchallah all will be good and by that operation you fix your problems, take care, may Allah help you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Get well soon~Amin!

Salaam everyone.

Thank you everyone....

Salaam
~~~
:wasalam:

~May Allah swt ease your sufferings
and grant you best health~Amin!

Get well soon~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam:

May Allah help you dear brother and give you fast recovering and good health after Inshallah. Ameen ya Rabby :tti_sister:

Hatty

Shokran

Thank you brothers and sisters for your dua'a. I have had the operation yesterday. It almost got cancelled but alhamdollelah, it was done and so far i do not have any complications.

May Allah reward you for your dua'a, ameen.....

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum,

Alhamdullilah

Al-Imran : 150 : Allah is your Protector, and He is the Best of Helpers.

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

brother...i'm sorry but i read your post just today..alhamdulilh,you said everything if fine..alhamdulilah...may Allah bless you and your family with good health and give you a speedy and smooth recovery..ameen

assalaamu alaikum