Du'a request-exams!

Joanna-Aisha

:salam2::hijabi:Sisters and Brothers!

I'm having 3 exams this week. Tomorrow Brotish and American Literature. On Thursday English grammar and writing essay. On Monday English Didactics. + I'm finishing my BA thesis. Please, keep me in your Du'as. This time is very hard for me. The only things I can do is to learn, and have hope in Allah(swt) and your support :)

:salam2::shymuslima1::SMILY252:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
Inshallah, u will do great, may Allah make it easy for you and ease everything.. :)
:salam2:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Allahuma la sahla illa ma ja3altahu sahla inek itha shi3t taj3el alhuzn sahla

Oh Allah there is no easiness unless u make it easy.. if u want u make the sadness easy..

salam,

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Insha Allah u will comeout with flying color's, May Allah have his mercy and grand u the best. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! Jazzakallah khair for all your Du'as. I think so many Sisetrs and Brothers were keeping me in their Du'as, thatI passed everything with really good results, Elhamdolellah. I'm thankful to Allah(swt) and to YOU! I just need to pass my BA diploma exam 30th June inshaAllah, and taht will be all inshaAllah:) So remember me 30th June inshaAllah :p Salam alykoum!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
may Allah makes it easy for you, ameen

:SMILY259:asalamu Alaykum joana may Allah make it easy for you, and insha Allah i `ll keep you in my duas, insha Allah you`ll pass it, never fear Allah is so near. Alhamdulilah!

in my duas:salah::tti_sister::hearts:

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! I would like to thank you all for your Du'as :) I'm asking you for one more. Tomorrow I'm having my final BA diploma exam, and hmmm.....it's very important for me. I'll be thankful for your Du'a inshaAllah :) Jazzakallah khair. Salam alykoum

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about ur previous results its your hardwork and faith in Allah paid ur back sister and Insha Allah u will come out again in flying colors in this exam also. May Allah make our knowledge befinicial for us for both here and hereafter life. Ameen.
Pls u also remember me in ur duwas.

Allah hafiz.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

May ALLAH MAKE YOU PASS THE TESTS WITH FLYING COLOURS AMIN

Joanna-Aisha

Salam alykoum! Jazzakallah khair for your support, your Du'a :) Elhamdolellah I passed my final BA diploma exam with great result, and I can work as a techer now LOL :):) I'm so happy. It's great to know I can count on you Sisters and Brothers..Have a good day, and I'll remember you in my Du'a inshaAllah :) Salam alykoum

Vahel

Please help me!

:saw:salaam, INshallah you will pass your exam. god willing.
hiii brothers and sisters my name is Nahida. i really need help, see i have an upcoming exam this month. & i really really really want to pass it. i took it twice but i passed only two sections and not the whole thing so therefore i have to take all the sections again becuase i failed one. so inshallah inshallah i want to pass this so i can get in to Everest college. ::tti_sister: ya Allah may you help me. Please please please please i ask you brothers and sisters to make dua'a for me. :( i want to pass this. ya allah ya kareem.
thanks
:SMILY252::SMILY259:

slave_of_Allah

:saw:salaam, INshallah you will pass your exam. god willing.
hiii brothers and sisters my name is Nahida. i really need help, see i have an upcoming exam this month. & i really really really want to pass it. i took it twice but i passed only two sections and not the whole thing so therefore i have to take all the sections again becuase i failed one. so inshallah inshallah i want to pass this so i can get in to Everest college. ::tti_sister: ya Allah may you help me. Please please please please i ask you brothers and sisters to make dua'a for me. :( i want to pass this. ya allah ya kareem.
thanks
:SMILY252::SMILY259:

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

I pray you are well. First of all i would like to welcome you to TTI, I hope you benefit from this site. You have an exam ukhtii - well you have my du'as with it also!! I pray Allah helps you to pass this exam with good marks, and i pray that you pass the biggest exam, which is the test of life, and you are granted al' Firadausal A'la. Aameen.

My dear sister put all your faith in Allah, He will help you, pray to Allah, He is listening. Allah says in the Qur'an:

'And when My servants ask you about Me, I am indeed close, I listening to the prayer of every praying person when he calls on Me. So let them also listen to My call, and believe in Me, so that they may walk straight.' Soorah 3, verse 186

Don't lose hope, and stay strong, Allah is with you all the way, and He loves you very dearly, and is waiting for you to ask Him, so He can grant you with success.

In my du'as.

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

Vahel

Thank you so much inshaa allah; i will pass. am just so nervous and scared i wont becuase i have tooken it twice. :( allah always helps and allah will always remember him[who puts their trust in allah'
thanks for ur du'a
& may allah bring you and every other muslim happiness and good health.

sistersalina

Salam Sister,
Insya Allah we will keep you in our prayers. May Allah help you and guide you in writting your exam. Insya Allah you will pass.

Wassalam

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Salam Alaykum Sister !

"On no soul does ALLAH place a burden greater than it can bear" (Surah Bakkrah Verse 286)"

Duas for Students

Dua Before Studying Pdf

.اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي

Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.

{Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.}

.اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ

Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.

{Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.}

.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ

Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.

{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.}

َ.إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.

{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.}______________________________________________________________________

Du`aa' for removing Anxiety

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ

وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال

Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal.

Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.

{Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short dua found in Mafateehul Jinaan useful for acquiring better understanding and more insight into the ocean of light of knowledge, It can be recited regulalrly in Qunoot of Namaaz.
This is specially beneficial for students for acheiving maximum output (results) from their efforts in to studies.

اَللّٰهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِيْ فِيْ قَلْبِيْ نُوْرًا وَ بَصَرًا وَ فَهْمًا وَ عِلْمًا اِنَّكَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ

Dua before starting a class Pdf | Dua for Memory | For Teachers | Charachter of Student

Dua After Studying

“Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of God be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O God, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

“Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.”

“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”

Prayer for studying:

“O GOD, please bring me out of the darkness of illusions and honour me with the light of comprehension, O GOD open to us the doors of your mercy and propagate us the treasure of your knowledge by your mercy O the most merciful of the merciful ones.”

Vahel

mashallah thanks so much! that helps so much inshallah
may allah answer all of ur prayers be answered inshallah ill passs
allahu akbar