Dubai and Egypt cancel New Year's Eve festivities in solidarity with Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAk

Sandra... You are a great asset to our community with your great abundance of knowledge.. Masha Allah... I love your posts. I thank you. :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

Sister..when one states that one is a Muslim we follow and obey out of love and fear for Allah. Yes, we are to hate haram. However, we are to love creation. I cannot hate His Creation. He has a purpose. I can not live a life that is closed. Islam is the faith of toleration. Be and let live.
Allah subhana kalla has the Right to hate. I do not hate Jews or Christians, or others. I remain with Muslims, first and foremost.
It is when those who oppress Muslims and others that I hate. Be the oppressed Muslim, Jew, Christian etc.
When we discuss history..it is important to understand contextually why certain events occured; as they do not occur in isolation. Case in point is the mess in the Middle East. It has been a battle for almost 1400 years. It did not start yesterday. We need to study and learn such that we do not make the same mistakes.

Finally, I have difficulty with using the phrase my Allah and my Prophet.
Allah subhana kalla is the God of the worlds and Mohammed, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is His Messenger. We can not personalize and limit Allah subhana kalla to ourselves. Allah subhana kalla is the God of everything and everyone.

Islam teaches us humility. We are to lower our gaze. When we are filled with hate..we are not humble. We are filled with envy.

We need to celebrate that the Light of Allah has come to the leaders of some Islamic countries and may they increase in the obedience to Allah subhana kalla.

It is through Love that we can show others the Light of Islam, not hate. If we look at our history some of the worst opponents of Islam became the foremost defenders of Islam..why because the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, was filled with Love.

Assalamu Alleicomu sister.

Sister Muslim can not love something that Allah does not Love,and when day of Judgment come and when Allah trought all unbelvers and sinfull ones in fire that will you say that you love them and they were His creations.?

Alhamdulillah sister that I only love that waht Allah loves and I do not like waht Allah does not love and Alhadmulillah that I hate waht Allah does not love.

Alhadmulillah Allah is the God of all of us but still it is also my Allah,and in muslim heart can only be modesty and not envy.

Allah Almighty in Holy Quran sais:"Mohammed is Allahs Messanger and his folowers are strict towerd unbelivers,and mercyfull towerds each others".

May Allah bless you sister and may Allah guide us all to the right path,Inshallah.

Salam.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalamu Alleicomu sister.

Sister Muslim can not love something that Allah does not Love,and when day of Judgment come and when Allah trought all unbelvers and sinfull ones in fire that will you say that you love them and they were His creations.?

Alhamdulillah sister that I only love that waht Allah loves and I do not like waht Allah does not love and Alhadmulillah that I hate waht Allah does not love.

Alhadmulillah Allah is the God of all of us but still it is also my Allah,and in muslim heart can only be modesty and not envy.

Allah Almighty in Holy Quran sais:"Mohammed is Allahs Messanger and his folowers are strict towerd unbelivers,and mercyfull towerds each others".

May Allah bless you sister and may Allah guide us all to the right path,Inshallah.

Salam.

Saalam Sister,

I think you misunderstood sister MirjaMom's post.
No one is going to disagree with you when you're talking about "al wala' wal bara".
Yes we love for the sake of Allah and we hate for the sake of Allah. Likewise we enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil.

Ibn Taimiya has said: "The declaration of faith, there is no god but Allah, requires you to love only for the sake of Allah, to hate only for the sake of Allah, to ally yourself only for the sake of Allah, to declare enmity only for the sake of Allah; it requires you to love what Allah loves and to hate what Allah hates." (7) It also requires you to ally yourself to the Muslims wherever you find them and to oppose the disbelievers even if they are your closest kin. (Ibn Taimiya, al-Ihtijaj bil-Qadar, p.62)

However, this shouldn't be a reason for us to make dua against 'sinful Muslims'. We are all sinful, and sins do not take one outside the fold of Islam [unless it be clear cut Kufr].

If a brother drinks alcohol, I hate that sin, however I do not hate that brother instead I try to help him and make dua so Allah can guide him.

I hope you didn't mind my comments. :)

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Right on brother, right on. We have to Love. We are the ones who have made the bond with Allah subhana talla to be His Slaves. I am not the Judge, I am but a humble slave. I am here to serve the slaves of Allah subhana talla.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

If a brother drinks alcohol, I hate that sin, however I do not hate that brother instead I try to help him and make dua so Allah can guide him.

I hope you didn't mind my comments. :)

:wasalam:

Assalamu Aleicumu

Thank you brother for your reply,and Alhadmulilah brother I do not mind your comment,but is truth somethinhg that Mulims do not drink alcolhol and it is great sin in Islam Alhamdulilah.
If we make dua for brother who drinks alcohol and we advise him many times and he still continue his sin,than verly his deseves Allahs punishment if he do not regret and stop with that sin,and Allah knows the best.

I pray to Allah that He rewords all good and pious Muslims and punish all unbelvers and sinfull people,Ameen Ya Allah.

And dear brother the kufr it is not the only sin for which Allah punish and Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless you and may Allah guide us all.Ameen.

Salam.

Your sister Asja.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister by your responses I can tell you are very young. When you have lived a little more you maybe able to understand where I am coming from. Life is not that easy. We can not say what Allah subhana talla will do. A person may live in haram until their dying day and only Allah subhana talla can forgive. We have to try to help our neighbors. We have to extend our arms. We can not judge the sins of others for we do not wish our sins to be exposed.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

Sister by your responses I can tell you are very young. When you have lived a little more you maybe able to understand where I am coming from. Life is not that easy. We can not say what Allah subhana talla will do. A person may live in haram until their dying day and only Allah subhana talla can forgive. We have to try to help our neighbors. We have to extend our arms. We can not judge the sins of others for we do not wish our sins to be exposed.

Alleicomu Salam dear sister.

Alhadmulillah Allah can punish and reword,but I am not saying from my words sister I am only saying about Allahs words and His promise of reword and punishment Inshallah,and the words of Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. and his explination which kind of sinfull people will deserve Allahs punishment,Inshallah.

And yes sister Alhadmulillah we are sent from Allah and Alhamdulillah that we have right to Judge other people sins,and Alhadmulilah that our arms should always be open for belivers and Allahs honest servents.

May Allah guide us all.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

Alleicomu Salam dear sister.

Alhadmulillah Allah can punish and reword,but I am not saying from my words sister I am only saying about Allahs words and His promise of reword and punishment Inshallah,and the words of Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. and his explination which kind of sinfull people will deserve Allahs punishment,Inshallah.

And yes sister Alhadmulillah we are sent from Allah and Alhamdulillah that we have right to Judge other people sins,and Alhadmulilah that our arms should always be open for belivers and Allahs honest servents.

May Allah guide us all.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

Al salamu Alikum wahrmtu Allah wabrkatu

May Allah bless you Asja sis u are totally right in each word you wrote may Allah

Masha Allah

Felip21

People please read this.

First of all, I'm very happy that they aren't celibrating New Year's eve. But I do think I know why they usually celibrate it. Because in Dubai, most of the people that live there are not from muslim countries and mostly come out of India, The Philippines, China or from christian countries. And next to that, Dubai wants to set itself as a place Western people can come and enjoy the way they want to enjoy themselves. As a tourist sector and one of the greatest cities in the world. Egypt as a whole has a lot of non christian tourists.

But what I'm trying to say and I hope I won't offend anyone, is that because of this horrific happening, something beautiful can come out of it. The Islamic Revolution and the Revival of the Ummah.

All of those years we've trust the Western and the Imperalist world, have failed us. We now know that even our own Arab and Western governments have hidden agenda's only to help the Zionist state in some way.

I asked my young aunt that lives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia if she was demonstrating like we are doing in the Netherlands. And she said that the government won't even allow her and other people to do so.

But to say it short, the horrific happenings in Gaza and all other muslim states, must be the last stroke. Just like The hypocrit West has said after WOII 'No More', the muslim states must say No More secularism and a fragtured Ummah.

The Revival of the Great Ummah has been set on the Agenda again, insha'allah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Al salamu Alikum wahrmtu Allah wabrkatu

May Allah bless you Asja sis u are totally right in each word you wrote may Allah

Masha Allah

We Alleicomu Salam dear sister.

May Allah bless you too sister,and Alhamdulillah you aslo said everything right because you only said Allahs words Mashallah.

Salam.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Dear sis mirajmom

here is fatwas about the history of jews with prophet peace be upon him
The Jews’ attempts to kill the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
I have heard the following: that the Jews tried to kill the Messenger 3 times. And the last time was 6 years before the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, with poisoned mutton, of which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ate two mouthfuls, then Allaah caused the sheep to speak and tell the Messenger that it was poisoned. When the Messenger died, he said that it was as if he could taste that mutton. Is this true? If it is true, then it means that we have a great score to settle with them.

The misguidance of the Jews with regard to ‘aqeedah
we know where the christians went wrong, where did the jews go wrong ?

Praise be to Allaah.

Undoubtedly the mistakes that the Jews made are more serious than those which the Christians made, although both of them have erred and are kaafirs. The Qur’aan mentions a number of the ways in which the Jews went astray.

1. Among them there is a group which claims that Allaah has a son, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!”

[al-Tawbah 9:30]

2. They described Allaah as having shortcomings, and they killed the Prophets and Messengers of Allaah, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills”

[al-Maa’idah 5:64]

“Indeed, Allaah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: ‘Truly, Allaah is poor and we are rich!’ We shall record what they have said and their killing of the Prophets unjustly, and We shall say: ‘Taste you the torment of the burning (Fire).’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:181]

3. They distorted the word of Allaah, i.e., the Tawraat (Torah). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, “This is from Allaah,” to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby”

[al-Baqarah 2:79]

4. They deserved the curse of Allaah, because of what Allaah has said about them. Allaah says:

“Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawood (David) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allaah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

They used not to forbid one another from Al-Munkar (wrong, evildoing, sins, polytheism, disbelief) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do”

[al-Maa’idah 5:78-79]

The lies that they have fabricated against their Prophets are many, such as the following:

1. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Sulayman (Solomon) was an apostate and that he worshipped idols, as mentioned in I Kings 11:5.

2. The Jews claimed that Loot (Lot) – peace be upon him – drank wine and committed incest with his two daughters, as mentioned in Genesis 19:30ff.

3. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Ya’qoob (Jacob) committed theft, as mentioned in Genesis 31:12.

4. The Jews claim that the Prophet of Allaah Dawood (David) committed adultery, as a result of which Sulaymaan (Solomon) was born to him, as mentioned in II Samuel 11:4.

-- and so on, may Allaah curse them and put them to shame.

Allaah and His Messenger cursed them in numerous places in the Qur’aan and Sunnah because of their shameless actions. For example, Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“And they say, ‘Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allaah’s Word).’ Nay, Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe.

And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Qur’aan) from Allaah confirming what is with them [the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allaah (for coming of Muhammad) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognized, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allaah be on the disbelievers”

[al-Baqarah 2:88-89]

“Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (O Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa‘ina [in Arabic, this means ‘Be careful, listen to us, and we listen to you’, whereas in Hebrew, it means ‘an insult’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said: ‘We hear and obey’, and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few.

O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth and eyes) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allaah is always executed.”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:46-47]

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): ‘Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allaah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allaah and His Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, and those who worshipped Taaghoot (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world).”

[al-Maa’idah 5:60]

“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills. Verily, the Revelation that has come to you from your Lord (Allaah) increases in most of them (their) obstinate rebellion and disbelief. We have put enmity and hatred amongst them till the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war, Allaah extinguished it; and they (ever) strive to make mischief on the earth. And Allaah does not like the Mufsidoon (mischief-makers). [al-Maa’idah 5:64]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“May Allaah curse the Jews, for they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.”

“May Allaah curse the Jews: fat was forbidden for them, but they melted it down and sold it,”

These two hadeeths are both narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) described them well when he said:

“The nation upon whom is the Divine wrath are the Jews, the people of lies, slander, betrayal, conspiracy and trickery, the killers of Prophets and consumers of ribaa (usury) and bribes. They have the most evil hearts of all nations, and the worst attitude. They are the farthest removed from (divine) Mercy and the closest to (divine) wrath. Their way is enmity and stirring up hatred. They represent the house of witchcraft, lies and trickery. They do not see anything wrong in rejecting and disbelieving in Prophets whom they did not like. With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant [cf. Al-Tawbah 9:10]. They do not respect the rights of those who agree with them, or show any compassion towards them, nor do they show any justice or fairness to those who work with them. There is no safety or security for those who mix with them, and there is no sincerity towards those who use their services. The most evil of them is the one who is most intelligent, and the cleverest one among them is the one who cheats the most. The one who is good at heart – which it is unlikely to find among them – is not a Jew in any real sense. They are the most bad-tempered of people, with the gloomiest houses and the filthiest courtyards. They have very bad manners – their greeting is a curse, and meeting them is bad news. Their slogan is wrath and they are filled with hatred.”

(Hidaayat al-Hayaaraa, p. 8)

These are just a few drops from a flood of information. Whoever researches the matter will find out a great deal about their shameful actions and the forms that their kufr and deviation take. We ask Allaah to suppress them, humiliate them, put them to shame and defeat them, and to grant the Muslims victory over them sooner rather than later. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.
And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Praise be to Allaah.

The Jews wanted to kill the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) on several occasions, including the following:

1 – When he was a child. Ibn Sa’d narrated in al-Tabaqaat, with an isnaad going back to Ishaaq ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that when the mother of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave him to the Sa’di woman who breastfed him, she said to her, “Keep him safe,” and she told her what she had seen. Haleemah al-Sa’diyyah passed by some Jews and said, “Will you not tell me about this son of mine? I conceived him in such and such a manner, and I gave birth to him in such and such a manner, and I saw such and such,” and she repeated what his mother had told her. They said to one another, “Kill him!” They asked her, “Is he an orphan?” She said, “No, this is his father and I am his mother.” They said, “If he had been an orphan we would have killed him.” Haleemah (his wet nurse) took him and said, “I nearly lost that which had been entrusted to me.”

This report is mursal, but the men of its isnaad are thiqaat (trustworthy).

2 – They tried to kill him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) after Badr. Banu al-Nadeer sent for him to come out to them with thirty of his companions, and said “We will send out thirty of our rabbis, to meet in such and such a place, halfway between us and you, so that they can listen to you. If they believe in you then we will all believe in you.” Then they said: “How can we reach an understanding when there are sixty of us? Send out three of your companions and we will send out three of our scholars to listen to you. They were carrying concealed daggers and they wanted to kill the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). A sincere woman from among Banu al-Nadeer sent word to her nephew (her brother’s son) who was a Muslim man from among the Ansaar, and told him about that, and he told the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went back, and the following day he brought his troops and besieged them, and the Jews of Banu al-Nadeer were expelled. This story was narrated by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in his Musannaf, and by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (3004), via ‘Abd al-Razzaaq, but he does not mention the details of the story, rather he says, “… ‘They will listen to you and if they believe in you, we shall believe in you.’ The narrator then narrated the whole story. When the next day came, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out in the morning with an army, and besieged them.” This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

3 – Ibn Ishaaq mentions another reason for the expulsion of Banu al-Nadeer, which is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to Banu al-Nadeer to ask them for help in paying the diyah of two men of ahl al-dhimmah who had been killed by mistake by ‘Amr ibn Umayyah al-Dumari. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sat by a wall belonging to Banu al-Nadeer, and they plotted to throw a rock on him and kill him. The Revelation informed him of that and he rushed back to Madeenah, then he issued orders that they should be besieged.

4 – Then came the poisoning incident, after the conquest of Khaybar. Al-Bukhaari (2617) and Muslim (2190) narrated from Anas that a Jewish woman came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) with some poisoned mutton. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ate from it, then he asked her about that. She said, “I wanted to kill you.” He said, “Allaah would not let you do that.” They said, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” He said, I can still see the effect of that on the palate of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Al-Nawawi said: It is as if the poison still left some trace of blackness etc.

The name of this woman was Zaynab bint al-Haarith, the wife of Salaam ibn Mashkam, one of the leaders of the Jews.

The reports differ as to whether or not she was killed. It seems that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not kill her at first, but when Bishr ibn al-Bara’ ibn Ma’roor died as a result of the effects of this food, then he executed her as a qisaas punishment.

Al-Bukhaari (5777) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: When Khaybar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me.” The Jews were gathered and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?” They replied, “Yes.” He asked, “Have you poisoned this sheep?” They said, “Yes.” He asked, “What made you do that?” They said, “We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would have got rid of you, and if you are a Prophet then the poison would not harm you.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to feel ill because of this food, and he would be treated with cupping for that.

Ahmad (2784) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a Jewish woman sent a gift to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of a poisoned roasted sheep. He sent for her and asked her, “What made you do what you did?” She said, “I wanted to see if you were a Prophet, then Allaah would tell you about it, and if you were not a Prophet the people would be rid of you.” Whenever the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) felt ill as a result of that he would have himself treated by cupping. On one occasion he traveled and when he entered ihraam he felt ill as a result of that and he had himself treated by cupping. The editor of al-Musnad classed it as saheeh.

That had an impact in causing his death, so he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died as a martyr (shaheed), as Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

“If I were to swear by Allaah nine times that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was killed, that is more beloved to me than swearing once, because Allaah made him a Prophet and made him a martyr.” Narrated by Ahmad, 3617. The editors said, its isnaad is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim.

Al-Sindi said: The words “he was killed” mean by the poison in the meat of the sheep’s foreleg that he ate, when the effects of that appeared when he was dying.

Quoted from Haashiyat al-Musnad, 6/116.

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh, in a mu’allaq report, and al-Haakim narrated in his Mustadrak in a mawsool report, that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, in the illness which would be his last, ‘O ‘Aa’ishah, I still feel the pain of the food that I ate in Khaybar, and this time I feel that my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

The aorta is the vein that is towards the back and is connected to the heart; if it is cut then the person will die.

The conquest of Khaybar took place in Muharram or Rabee’ al-Awwal of the year 7 AH. So this event took place four years before the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died.

This is in addition to the recorded crimes of the Jews which know no limit in ancient or modern times. The enmity between us and them will last until we fight them and kill them at the end of time, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us.

See al-Yahood fi’l-Sunnah al-Mutahharah, by Dr. ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Naasir al-Shaqaari; Zaad al-Ma’aad, 3/279

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Whoever does not believe that the kaafirs are kaafirs is himself a kaafir
Is it true that anyone who does not accept that kuffaar are kuffaar is a kaafir himself, even if he prays, believes in the Qur'aan, and the Prophet Muhammad ( )? If so, what is the proof for this? Can a person insist on believing that Jews and Christians can be believers and go to heaven after being shown clear evidence against this, and still be considered a Muslim?

Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, this is correct. Whoever is not convinced that the person who disbelieves in the religion of Allaah is a kaafir, does not believe what Allaah has told us about their being kaafirs, and he does not believe that the religion of Islam abrogates all previous religions and that all people must follow this religion no matter what their religion was before.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

“Say (O Muhammad): “O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allaah” [al-A’raaf 7:158]

Al-Qaadi ‘Ayyaad said: hence we regard as a kaafir everyone who follows a religion other than the religion of the Muslims, or who agrees with them, or who has doubts, or who says that their way is correct, even if he appears to be a Muslim and believes in Islam and that every other way is false, he is a kaafir

(Al-Shifaa’ bi Ta’reef Huqooq al-Mustafaa, 2/1071)

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Know that among the greatest things that can nullify Islam are ten things:

Associating othes in worship of Allaah alone, Who has no partner or associate. The evidence ofr that is the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, Allaah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners (in worship) with Him, but He forgives whom He wills, sins other than that” [al-Nisaa’ 4:116].

This also includes offering scarifices to other than Allaah, such as to the jinn or at graves.

Whoever regards others as intermediaries between him and Allaah and calls upon them to ask them to intercede for him, is a kaafir according to scholarly consensus.

Whoever does not regard the Mushrikeen as kaafirs or doubts that they are kaafirs or regard their way as correct, is a kaafir according to scholarly consensus.

After enumerating them, he said (may Allaah have mercy on him):

In the case of all these things that nullify Islam, there is no difference whether a person is joking or is serious or is afraid – except in cases where he is forced to do something. All of them are among the things that are very dangerous and which happen very often. The Muslim has to beware of them and fear them happening to him. We seek refuge with Allaah from the things that earn His wrath and His painful prunishment, May Allaah bless Muhammad.

(Mu’allafaat al-Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab, 212, 213).

Shirk and kufr are the same when it comes to the ruling (hukm)

Ibn Hazm said:

Kufra and shirk are the same; every kaafir is a mushrik and every mushrik is a kaafir. This is the view of al-Shaafa’ and others.

(al-Fisl, 3/124).

The Jews and Christians are kuffaar and mushrikeen. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth! … They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allaah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allaah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Tauraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] to worship none but One Ilaah (God — Allaah) Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).” [al-Tawbah 9:30-31].

It was reported from Abu Hurayrag that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One is Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, not one of this nation, Jew or Christian, will hear of me and will die without having believed in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the dwellers of Hell fire.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 153)

Whoever says that the Jews are not kaafirs is disbelieving in the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meanings):

“And their hearts absorbed (the worship of) the calf because of their disbelief” [al-Baqarah 2:93]

“Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: “We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,” and “Hear and let you (O Muhammad) hear nothing.” And Raa‘ina [in Arabic it means “Be careful, listen to us, and we listen to you”, whereas in Hebrew, it means “an insult”] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islâm). And if only they had said: “We hear and obey”, and “Do make us understand,” it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief…” [al-Nisa’ 4:46]

“Because of their breaking the covenant, and of their rejecting the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah, and of their killing the Prophets unjustly, and of their saying: “Our hearts are wrapped (with coverings, i.e. we do not understand what the Messengers say)” — nay, Allaah has set a seal upon their hearts because of their disbelief, so they believe not but a little. And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse); And because of their saying (in boast), “We killed Messiah ‘Eesaa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allaah,” — but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them the resemblance of ‘Eesaa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)]…” [al-Nisa’ 4:155-157]

“Verily, those who disbelieve in Allaah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allaah and His Messengers (by believing in Allaah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, “We believe in some but reject others,” and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment” [al-Nisa’ 4:150-151]

Whoever says that the Christians are not kuffaar is disbelieving in the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meanings):

“Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allaah is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary)…” [al-Maa’idah 5:17]

“Surely, disbelievers are those who said: “Allaah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).” But there is no Ilaah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilaah (God —Allâh). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them” [al-Maa’idah 5:73]

And he is disbelieving in the words of Allaah concerning the Jews and Christians who do not believe in our Prophet or follow him:

“Verily, those who disbelieve in Allaah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allaah and His Messengers (by believing in Allaah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, “We believe in some but reject others,” and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment” [al-Nisa’ 4:150-151]

What is there left to say after these clear statements from Allaah, may He be exalted? We ask Allaah to guide us. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Can the Muslims live in peace in Palestine?
I am speaking under correction. Please do correct me if I don't have my facts right:
According to The Bible there is no country such as Israel, only Palestine. The Jew and the Arab, both stemming from Abraham is in fact half brothers. So why can they not live in harmony in a new country called Palestine?

Praise be to Allaah.

Your question may be answered by the following points:

There is no doubt that the Prophet of Allaah Ibraaheem (Abraham) was a pure monotheist, and he was not among the polytheists and disbelievers. Although the Jews are among the offspring of Ibraaheem (peace be upon him), they went against his way by associating partners in worship with Allaah and claiming that ‘Uzayr (Ezra) was a “son of God.” They said that God is miserly and that His hand is “tied up”, and they said, “He is poor and we are rich.” They also said that when God created the heavens and the earth in six days, He got tired, so He rested on the Sabbath day – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say about Him. They also likened the attributes of God to human attributes (anthropomorphism) and killed the Prophets, etc., etc.

Once this distinction and contrast is made clear, there can be no brotherhood between a monotheistic believer and a polytheistic disbeliever, as Allaah says in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): “Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraaheem and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allaah. We have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred forever, - until you believe in Allaah Alone,’ – except the saying of Ibraaheem to his father: ‘Verily, I will ask for forgiveness (from Allaah) for you, but I have no power to do anything for you before Allaah.’ Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in repentance, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return, - … Certinaly, there has been in them an excellent example for you to follow, - for those who look forward to (the Meeting with) Allaah – (for the reward from Him) and the Last Day. And whosoever turn away, then verily, Allaah is Rich (Free of all wants), Worthy of all Praise.” [al-Mumtahinah 60:4,6]

Once this separation and enmity is clear, it is unavoidable that there will be hostility and disavowal and the resulting struggle against the enemies of Allaah. So long as the laws and wisdom of Allaah dictate that there should the distinction between believers and disbelievers, there has to be this clearly-stated enmity. There can be no change to the laws of Allaah.

There cannot be harmony between Jews – who are usurpers and aggressors, who have oppressed and persecuted others, and who are known for their treachery and corruption throughout the world, historically and in the present age – and the purely monotheistic Muslim owners of the land, whose menfolk the Jews have killed, and imprisoned their sons, and destroyed their homes, and taken possession of their lands by force, and prevented them from earning a proper living, and carried out chemical and radiational experiments on their prisoners, and taken organs from them for transplant into Jewish patients… and all other kinds of persecutions and atrocities.

In addition to this, the Jews are people of treachery and betrayal; it is not possible to trust them at all. Their current conduct bears this out: is there any treaty or agreement signed by them that they have actually fulfilled? This is no big surprise for the Muslims, who know what Allaah has said in His Book about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): “Is it not (the case) that every time they make a covenant, some party among them throws it aside? Nay! The truth is most of them believe not.” [al-Baqarah 2:100].

Moreover, if the Muslims agreed to live in peace with the Jews, who would be in charge? One of the basic principles of Islam is that Islam should prevail, not be prevailed over. One of the conditions for People of the Book (Jews and Christians) living with Muslims in a Muslim country is that they should live under certain conditions (shuroot ahl al-dhimmah) in return for the security and protection afforded them by the Muslims. One of the most important of these conditions is that they should not openly display their shirk and kufr (polytheistic disbelief) in the Muslim lands, whether by word or deed.

As the Muslims and Jews are enemies residing in opposing religious and doctrinal camps, it is not possible for them to be brought together unless one is made to submit to the other by force. Indeed, the Jews now are not allowing the Muslims to remain in their homes, even if there was no provocative action on the part of the Muslims; they are seizing the Muslims’ property by force, building their settlements on the Muslims’ lands and expelling the Muslims by any means. They have expelled millions to the neighbouring countries, which have accommodated them in the so-called Palestinian refugee camps.

Finally, although the Muslims nowadays are in a position of weakness and humiliation – because they have turned away from their religion – and are unable to fight the Jews, take back their stolen lands and impose the rule of Islamic sharee’ah in Palestine, this does not mean that this will always be the case until the end of the world. Things have to change, and one of the indications of this is the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who informed us of some things that are to happen in the future. He was supported by Revelation from his Lord; he did not speak of his own whims and desires, but of that which was revealed to him. He said:

“You will fight the Jews and will prevail over them, so that a rock will say, ‘O Muslim! There is Jew behind me, kill him!’” (Reported by Muslim, 2921; al-Bukhaari, 2926).

According to a report narrated by Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour [the Day of Judgement] will not begin until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. A Jew will hide behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say, ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allaah! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’ – except for the gharqad (box thorn), for it is one of the trees of the Jews.” (Reported by Muslim, 2922).

We would like to express our appreciation for your question, your desire to find out the truth, and the polite and eloquent manner in which your inquiry was phrased. We invite you to believe in Allaah as your Lord, in Islam as your religion, and in Muhammad as your Prophet, for this – by Allaah – will save you and benefit you and protect you in this world, in the grave after death, and in the Hereafter on the Day of Reckoning. May Allaah help us and you to do all that is good.

2:72

افتطمعون ان يؤمنوا لكم وقد كان فريق منهم يسمعون كلام الله ثم يحرفونه من بعد ما عقلوه وهم يعلمون

Have ye any hope that they will be true to you when a party of them used to listen to the word of Allah, then used to change it, after they had understood it, knowingly

5:41

يا ايها الرسول لا يحزنك الذين يسارعون في الكفر من الذين قالوا امنا بافواههم ولم تؤمن قلوبهم ومن الذين هادوا سماعون للكذب سماعون لقوم اخرين لم ياتوك يحرفون الكلم من بعد مواضعه يقولون ان اوتيتم هذا فخذوه وان لم تؤتوه فاحذروا ومن يرد الله فتنته فلن تملك له من الله شيئا اولئك الذين لم يرد الله ان يطهر قلوبهم لهم في الدنيا خزي ولهم في الاخرة عذاب عظيم

O Messenger! Let not them grieve thee who vie one with another in the race to disbelief, of such as say with their mouths: "We believe," but their hearts believe not, and of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk who come not unto thee, changing words from their context and saying: If this be given unto you, receive it, but if this be not given unto you, then beware! He whom Allah doometh unto sin, thou (by thine efforts) wilt avail him naught against Allah. Those are they for whom the Will of Allah is that He cleanse not their hearts. Theirs in the world will be ignominy, and in the Hereafter an awful doom;

2:120
ولن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم قل ان هدى الله هو الهدى ولئن اتبعت اهواءهم بعد الذي جاءك من العلم ما لك من الله من ولي ولا نصير

And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah (Himself) is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting guardian nor helper

make a very small research about jew in the internet and see how they Define islam and muslims and how they talk about the prophet peace be upon him
at least

Alhamdullah we believe in Allah words all and we respect MOSES AND ALL THE PROPHETS and all prophets were perfect alhamdullah .

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
The authenticity of the hadeeth about fighting the Jews
Is the hadeeth saheeh which says that there will come a day when the Muslims will be victorious over the Jews, so that a rock beneath which a Jew is hiding will call out, “There is a Jew underneath me, come and kill him”?

Praise be to Allaah.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3593).

It was also narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said. “The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them until a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (narrated by Ahmad and al-Tirmidhi, who said, this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

And it was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘The Dajjaal will come down to this pond at Marriqanaat (a valley near Madeenah), and most of those who go out to follow him will be women, such that a man will go back to his wife, mother, daughter, sister or (paternal) aunt and will tie them up lest they go out to join him. Then Allaah will grant the Muslims victory over him, and they will kill him and his party, until a Jew will hide beneath a tree or a rock, and the tree or rock will say, ‘Here a Jew beneath me, (come and) kill him.’” (Narrated by Ahmad in his Musnad). This was also narrated by Ibn Maajah from Abu Umaamah al-Baahili from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) concerning the Dajjaal.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions, and grant them peace.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 3/91

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Events that will occur before the Day of Resurrection and distinguish the believers from the kaafirs
What are the tests or trials that may occur before the last day of Judgement which will help distinguish between the Muslims and Kaafirs?.

Praise be to Allaah.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us of signs that will take place before the Hour begins, which the scholars have categorized as “lesser signs” and “greater signs”. Some of them designated a third category, “intermediate signs”, namely the emergence of the Mahdi. This is one of the minor signs, but during his time some of the major signs will appear.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us of some of the things that will distinguish the believers from the kaafirs before the Day of Resurrection. These include:

(a) The emergence of the Beast.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast for them, to speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayaat (Verses of the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad)”

[al-Naml 27:82]

Ibn Katheer said:

This Beast will emerge at the end of time, when people have become corrupt and forsaken the commands of Allaah, and altered the true religion. Then Allaah will bring forth to them a Beast from the earth.”

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 3/375.

It was narrated from Abu Umaamah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Beast will emerge and strike the people on their noses, then their numbers [i.e., those who have been marked on the nose] will increase among you until a man will buy a camel, and they will say, ‘Who did you buy it from?’ and he will say, ‘I bought it from one of those with a mark on their noses.’”

Narrated by Ahmad, 21805. Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 322.

What is meant by striking the people on their noses is that it will make marks on their noses, and there will be one mark for believers and another for kaafirs.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three things which, when they emerge, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith [cf. al-An’aam 6:158]: the sun rising from the west, the Dajjaal and the Beast of the earth.”

Narrated by Muslim, 158.

(b) The followers of the Dajjaal when he emerges.

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “"Seventy thousand of the Jews of Isbahaan wearing large cloaks will follow the Dajjaal.”

(c) Madeenah will be cleansed of kaafirs and hypocrites at the time of the Dajjaal.

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no city that the Dajjaal will not enter, except Makkah and Madeenah. He will not approach any of their alleyways but there will be angels standing guarding it. Then Madeenah will be shaken with its people three times, and Allaah will bring forth every kaafir and hypocrite.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1782; Muslim, 2943.

(d) A wind blowing from the direction of Yemen

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will send a wind from Yemen, softer than silk, and it will not leave anyone in whose heart is faith the weight of a grain but it will take him (his soul).”

Narrated by Muslim, 117.

Al-Nawawi said:

With regard to the meaning of this hadeeth, there are many similar ahaadeeth, for example: “the Hour will not begin until it is not said on earth, ‘Allaah, Allaah’”; and “It will not come upon anyone who says, ‘Allaah, Allaah’”; and “It will only come upon the most evil of people.” All of these and similar reports mean what they appear to mean. With regard to the other hadeeth, “A group of my ummah will continue to follow the truth [?] until the Day of Resurrection,” this does not contradict the other ahaadeeth, because what this means is that they will continue to adhere to the truth until their are taken by that gentle wind, close to the time of the Hour or when its portents appear. So the mention in this hadeeth of them remaining until the Hour begins is to be understood as referring to when its portents appear and it is about to begin. And Allaah knows best.

Sharh Muslim, 2/132.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salam2:

Due to the hatred ideas that some members in this site have towards other peoples of faith, and not only that , but also the ideas that some members have about Islam , I decided not to come to this website again.

This site sometimes makes me question my faith(ISLAM).

So Long TTI

I say all this with love

I'm sorry brother, and sister Sandra. I've to be busy body. Everyone is entitle to their views and opinions here in TTI and whatever we posted others do have the right to comment over what we have posted. Pls brother and sister, we shall stop the feud and let us move on. Brother, pls continue to visit TTI and post your comment. I agree with you not all jew are zionist regime. Brother and sister Sandra, once again pls apologise me if I said anything wrong.

msaeed

:salam2:

Due to the hatred ideas that some members in this site have towards other peoples of faith, and not only that , but also the ideas that some members have about Islam , I decided not to come to this website again.

This site sometimes makes me question my faith(ISLAM).

So Long TTI

I say all this with love

WealikumAsSalaamwerahmetAllaahewabarkatuh

I apologize on behalf of any of the members that you feel insulted or hurt by. Its not hard to see that the point of your post was misunderstood by some. I am sure we can all InshAllaah be a little more nicer and diplomatic when addressing one another InshAllaah. Please do not hold a grudge against anyone or continue to feel upset. Alhamdulilah, we all come from different backgrounds, cultures, etc and perhaps saying something in a certain way or language is fine but in another place, language, etc it is not and can cause hurt or offense. These are just small differences and misunderstandings Alhamdulilah that I am sure we can all get through, InshAllaah.

Please do not feel that you have to leave this site unless your emaan really is at stake and never forget that any 'seemingly' faults, contradictions, etc arise out of the followers of our deen, us, and not of Islam itself. Allaah SubhanawaTaala is perfect and He has perfected our deen but we are not perfect. Take care and all the best InshAllaah and InshAllaah you stick around if it is for your best and everyone elses.

SalaamualikumwerahmetAllaahewabarkatuh.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I did not read the booklet response. It was too much. I was stunned. I fear responses of this nature make me realize that I must leave. I can not remain on a site that fosters hate. Be careful young ones...you have not lived life and you make judgments. You are so quick to quote. Have you walked outside your doors and lived life? Be careful...when you point fingers remember three fingers are pointed at you. I must say good-bye.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I really dont understand what all this discussion is about celerbrated not celebrated is not our business it happened and finished NON of you can change it I REALLy didnt read all the response because I see we dont need to even argue about such thing like that, there for this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.