Earthquake... or tremor.

Allah protect us all..

I had watched this earlier on today,

[yt]1JKjEAE-nrE[/yt]

Only Allah is our Protector.

Sauda17

Wa alikum assalam

Jazakallah for sharing

Ameen.... I felt it too :( going to watch the vid now!

tulipflower777

:salam2:
AMEEN :tti_sister:
yes its an earthquake near to nottingham (north of England). Its 4.7 magnitude and its unlikely to cause damage experts say it will just shorten the lifetime of the building because of its effect on the foundations.

Jazaakallhu khair brother mabsoot.

Wassalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah you didn't die brother Mabsoot (or anyone else, I didn't forget any about you)! If you died no one could've taken care of TTI and this site would've been gone, and a lot of people including me, are benefited by this site. Jazakallah big bro may Allah give you lust rewards Ameen.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Im in shock ,earthquake in England ? first time I hear this...
SubhanAllah!!! May Allah help us all
A lot of disasters this year with the weather ...

waaleikum salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Yeah i felt it too. It was about 2-4 secs for me. Subhan'Allah. May Allah protect us all. Ameen.

Walaykum Salam

Allahu_Hassbi

My dear sister you made my computer shake i almost ran out of the room:SMILY176: very funny
:ma:

lols!!!
sorry abt that Warda
But seriously sister we must seek refuge with Allah (Subhanahu Wa ta'3la)against such calamities & take lesson from such disasters as the quake of the final day will be much heavier than this.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
there was an earthquake here in Syria a week or so ago. It was scary but living in western Canada my whole life you get used to them, just remember to duck and cover, and remember the bathroom is usually the strongest part of the house.:wasalam:

luv4theummah

asalama halikum,

Subhanallah,

I felt the same last night, it was around 12pm at night, It was about few seconds. didn't know what to do get on the floor or run.

subhanallah it was scary..insallah may allah protect us..

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu alaykum

I was propa knocked out i dint feel a thing, i was woken up by m8s ringin me right after it had happened.

Subhanallah sounds well scary tho..

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

i live in west lindon i didnt feel a thing at all...or im probably a heavy sleeper....it did say in the report that london also felt it? where was i ?

hager

allah protect us

I didn't felt it..
may be i was sleepy..
or it's doesn't come to my country...
i live beside the beach...
am people who live beside the sea..feel earthquake?
i don't know..
allah protect us..sister,brother

summertime

sister :)

It was awful..at first i thought it was the washing machine!!!

The worst thing was i couldnt find the sleeve to my nightgown when i was trying to leave the room...!!!

Earthquakes are signs of Allah. People should reflect over these signs and return back to their Creator, the All-Powerful, the All-Merciful: (We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur’an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things? ) (Fussilat 41:53).

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
It was so most loudest and scariest sound I ever heard, but I didn't realise it was an earthquake till today.:girl3:
Ina ilahi waina ilyirajoon. Death can strike at any time.