Easy Peasy But Only A Few Do It!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Easy Peasy But Only A Few Do It!

`Abdullah bin `Amr reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

There are two acts that no Muslim worshiper does consistently but that he will enter Jannah. And though they are easy, only few people perform them:

1. After each of the five prayers, say tasbih (SubhanAllah) ten times, tahmid (Alhamdulillah) ten times and takbir (Allahu Akbar) ten times. This makes one hundred and fifty (daily extollments) by tongue, and one thousand five hundred (good deeds) in the scale.

2. Upon going to bed, say takbir thirty four times, tahmid thirty three times, and tasbih thirty three times. This makes one hundred extollments by tongue and and one thousand good deeds in the scale.

So who among you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in one day (to counter that)?

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم then added:

Satan comes to a person while he is ready to sleep, and makes him fall asleep before he finishes saying them; and he comes to him after the prayer and reminds him of something he needs to do instead of saying them.

Recorded by Abu Dawud, at Tirmithi and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani (Sahih ut Targhib wat-Tarhib)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Alaykumasalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

JazaakAllahu khayraa dear sister. You've been distributing stuff more valuable than diamonds and rubies today. I pray Allaah pays you very high for your beneficial threads.

sabina isa

:salam2:

Jazak Allahu khair sister for sharing. I know many of my sisters that do this fanatically, and I am brought in faith with them. Truly this I do it, but regretfully I miss other also easy ones, that are truly dearest ones. To me starting every deed with Bismilah is the easiest one and the most blessed. I have no hadith, but indeed is the most strgthening the faith. Keeps you so cnnected with Allah swt, that one will have nothing to regret in faith and life. It touched when I read it. Alhamdulilah this is consistent with me, but I miss Bismilah in such frenzy life... :girl3:This one I love the most....

We salam

Idris16

2. Upon going to bed, say takbir thirty four times, tahmid thirty three times, and tasbih thirty three times. This makes one hundred extollments by tongue and and one thousand good deeds in the scale.

So who among you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in one day (to counter that)?
What does ''upon going to bed'' mean?

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

After every Fard prayer I think we have to say tasbih,tahmid and takbir 33 times each and not ten times. This what I have learned at Masjid.

Regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

The phrase describes the stage just before falling asleep. One is in bed but not asleep, yet.