Eid Mubaarak!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
EID MUBARAK 2 U :)

:salam2:​

EID MUBARAK 2 ALL OF U... May Allah (SWT) accept all our fasts, prayers, duas, nafl, and dhikr that we have performed in this holy month. Insha Allah there is reward for all our good deeds. I pray that all of you enjoy a really good eid and may you all find success in the path of Allah (SWT) Insha Allah.

EID MUBARAK.. Im Really happy...

:holaaa: :wavyarms: :jumpclap: :laughing-dancing:

:wasalam:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
eid mubarak to my brothers n sisters

:salam2:
to all my brothers n sisters.hope u r all fine INSHA ALLAH.
hmmm although our eid will b on saturday or sunday.it was our fast no 28th today.but i wanna wish eid mubarik to all of my brothers n sisters who r gonna celebrate eid 2morrow INSHA ALLAH.so i wish u all the very blessed n full of fun eid.may ALLAH bless u alla.amin suaamin.:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
waslam
all of urs hijab sister:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:
eidcard3.jpg

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Ramadhan flew by.. we just felt its breeze

Eid Mubarak Dearest Muslims May Allah shower us with His infinite blessings Aameen :inshallah:

:laughing-dancing: :SMILY139: :jumpclap: :SMILY33: :laughing-dancing: :wavyarms: :holaaa: :SMILY29: :SMILY27:

nadirah19

Eid Mubarak

When my arms can't reach people close to me
I always hug them with my prayers...:tti_sister:

Hope love , joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes and Allah's peace become a part of your life

EID MUBARAK!!!

Attachments

• sj_eid02.jpg
    sj_eid02.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 27

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
It's here!!!

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in Islam across the world. May Allah (SWT) accept the efforts we made during Ramadaan. May He (SWT) bestow His peace, blessings and mercy upon all of us.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

:ma: :hearts: :SMILY259: :SMILY252: :jumpclap: :SMILY128: :SMILY126: :wavyarms: :SMILY139: :SMILY288:

LIVENTUZ

Does this mean that it is Eid tomorrow? By the way , I live in America in Atlanta,GA. If someone from that area could confirm for me when is the Eid , I would be really thankful. Anyways, Eid Mubarak to everyone! May Allah accept our fast--Ameen.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT HERE

I want to thank all my brothers and sisters out here, from whom I have learnt so much of things. Shared my happiness, shared my sorrows.

Now its time to joy :SMILY252: :) :SMILY252: :) :SMILY252: :)
:salah: :muslim_child: :SMILY346: :SMILY288: :SMILY139: :laughing-dancing: :jumpclap: :biggrin: :arabi1: :tongue: :wavyarms: :SMILY82: :SMILY34: :SMILY128: :holaaa:

Amira D

assalamu 'aleykum!

EID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!!

my greeting is not fancy at all like all of yours, but hey just wanted to wish u all an Eid mubarak inshallah.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
عيد مبارك

To all of you brothers & sisters!

May Allah accept our fasting and forgive all our sins :inshallah: