emergency in pakistan

Allahu_Hassbi

she has done this while her father was alive and by the way she is 56 now :)
Dressing doesnt guarantee modesty all over but it doesn guarantee it at a certain level.

If she is in ur reach, ask her why did she kill 150 ppl in the blast when she came back in october. Also, ask her that why didnt she came back earlier to pakistan if she loves pakistan so much?

Sister, need ur prayers for pakistan

I have always seen her dressed modestly though even after her father's death.Thats how perfectly a pakistani lady should represent themselves i believe in matters to decency.I got lots of friends (including teachers) from Pakistan who are i must say unfortunately representing a very poor example for their country or Religion.

Well i have no idea if Ms.Bhutto is responsible for this act of killing innocent people or why she hasn't come back to Pakistan earlier.
But I guess all i can do is only to pray for your country.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

MOSABJA

His Purpose was to attack Supreme Court from decision against him. 14 out of 18 Judges of apex court have refrained from taking oath under new Constitution .More Over 8 of the judges along with Chief Justice who was restored after mass demonstrations were inside the Supreme Court building when the emergency was declared .The 8 member bench immediately Nullified the emergency but troops took over the Apex Court building.One NEWS PAPER said that Army commander said to chief justice that if doors of supreme court are not opened with in 3 minutes then they will be broken.He has sent home 14 of Senior Judges of Ape court.

In Sindh high court only 4 out of 28 judges took oath.
In NWFP only 1 judge took oath.
In Punjab 13 out of 35 took oath .

MUSHY has suspended the constitution and many activists are taken to jail . On the other hand Militants in the Swat and Tribal Areas have Vowed to continue their struggle until enforcement of SHARIAH.

I am Happy at enforcement of emergency because Inshallah it will bring the Humiliation Of Parvez Musharraf .Allah is making him take wrong decisions .If supreme court had given verdict against him he could have gone home with dignity but now He would be humiliated .EMERGENCY has never lasted in Pakistan for more than three months.Probably it's because Pakistan is not like Myanamar IN PAK Ordinary people have Guns and weapons.It would be impossible to army to control 160 million population and many of whom have weapons WHERE AS army cant even establish it's writ in small town like SWAT

MOSABJA

BB

By Muhammad Ahmad Noorani

ISLAMABAD: Benazir Bhutto was taken into confidence regarding imposition of 'emergency plus' in the country and was asked to leave the country as per already finalised deal with General Musharraf, a senior Pakistan People's Party (PPP) leader based in Islamabad confided to The News on Saturday night.

"The option of imposing emergency and leaving the country on the orders of presidential camp was the agreed upon conditions in the deal between Benazir and Musharraf," the PPP leader said adding, "We are ashamed of the role played by Benazir and some other PPP leaders and will take appropriate action and measures to sustain the anti-dictatorship image of the party."

The senior PPP leader (not a lawyer) told this correspondent that hatred among some senior party leaders against its leadership was increasing day by day.

He revealed that during the meeting of central executive committee of PPP one night before Benazir left the country, almost all the leaders asked Benazir to remain in the country and lead the workers to resist the possible imposition of martial law under the cover of emergency.

He disclosed that Benazir assured the top party leadership during the meeting that if she left the country in the next few days, she would be back before November 9, the day she was supposed to address a mass public gathering in Rawalpindi.

He said that Benazir was repeatedly requested during the meeting not to leave the country till the announcement of verdict on Musharraf's eligibility by the Supreme Court, however, she didn't give any importance to the suggestion of almost all the senior party leaders.

Farhatullah Babar, secretary information PPP, when approached by The News said this is a baseless allegation and that his party in the same meeting has announced to oppose imposition of emergency or any other un-constitutional step.

He said his party will definitely resist the imposition of emergency at large.

Rehman Malik, who was accompanying Benazir in Dubai, was contacted on his cell phone by this correspondent on Saturday. He neither rejected nor confirmed the inclusion in the 'deal' of any clause of imposition of emergency and leaving of Benazir for Dubai at the government's behest. He however, said if emergency was imposed, he and his party would strongly condemn it

MOSABJA

ALL TRADERS IN PAKISTAN HAVE CALLED FOR STRIKE.
LAWYERS HAVE VOWED TO CONTINUE STRUGGLE TILL REHABILITATION OF ORIGINAL APEX COURT.
GOV ALSO FEARS THAT IN FEW MONTHS THEY COULD FACE A CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE MOVEMENT .
IN WORST CASE SCENARIO ARMY COULD FACE MASSIVE ORDER DEFIANCE as is happening in SWAT when already 200 army troops have surrendered to Militants saying they wont fight their own countrymen.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,.

May Allah help pakistani muslim brothers and sisters from any catatrophy.

Jazakmullah hu-Khairan:tti_sister:

ansari

STRANGER...
Well i guess you really hate her then.But i guess she's been dressed up like this ages ago . . .
Well i can't force any one into liking people.
But i guess I know a lot of good about her coz she's been living in my locality in Dubai for a long time.I didn't see any bad of her till now . . .

:salam2: sister...nice to knw that u also live in dubai...

i thing i would like to share is that benazir lives near my house lol...im not kidding im serious...benazir and i live in same area lol

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
yikes......

i thing i would like to share is that benazir lives near my house lol...im not kidding im serious...benazir and i live in same area lol
That is not funny poor you...:(

And I think people should think twice before defending the likes of Bay Nazir, she has a lot of muslim blood on her hands.

to be honest pakistan never had a leader like quaid e azam n well no offence but i dont think pakistanis will ever will because this are jz the signs that r supposed to come like they have been said....musharraf likes dogs ive seen him holding dogs in his hands as if theyre more important than his people...benazir is the daughter of an dead corrupt man called bhutto ....n well like father like daughter...no offence but the way i c it...its dooms day in pakistan coming soon....and we are called islamic republic of pakistan but we act more like seculars the way i see it in my college....n around the defence area....the pakistani women dress up like "u know wat"......and now we even have clubs in pakistan and adultery is becoming widespread....evil is easy to take on but hard to remove....i think mush will die in an aeroplane crash like the last guy called zia n then the usa will take the black box to investigate the last words he had said but we will never hear thos last words....

saba urooj

/to be honest pakistan never had a leader like quaid e azam n well no offence/

ya i think tats the problm wch pak faces 4rm the very 1st day of its existence,thr's not a single single leader in pak who work selflessly 4 its country,all came ,dug gold,became pupets of america n jus vanishd away.
i dnt thnk pak wud ever hv democracy:shymuslima1:,either the govt or the sepratist grp thr made democrasy impossible thr.

hope allah shows these leader the right path.:tti_sister:
i jus pray 4 the well being of all ppl thr...................n offcourse worst 4 thr leaders.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brothers and sister let us please slow down. I am not reading one idea about what to do to asssit Muslims in Pakistan at this moment. We can play the blame game until we are blue in the face.
Is there any need for supplies? Are the citizens save? Is this some crazy game? We need to work with the little truth we do know.

saba urooj

/Is there any need for supplies? Are the citizens save? Is this some crazy game? We need to work with the little truth we do know./

:tti_sister::tti_sister: i hope every one is fine over thr,we r not able to contact our paki relatives:shymuslima1:,....
does any one knw is internet connection is active thr or not??

Shahzad

internet connection is active in khi. i dont know much abt tv channels.

things are peacefull uptill n0w i.e. sunday 6:45 pm. From tomorrow, lawyers will start protest.

Our prime minister have just said that emergency will be kept there untill its required. Elections can be postponed for 1 yr. They dont seem to be in mood of leaving the rule, both of these donkeys.
There have been large number of ppl being arrested in Punjab province.

No needs of supplies mom, thanks for ur affections.
May ALLAH grant us the pious leader and make opur country like muslim one.

Podolski: ppl in defence and clifton follow western culture. Its a part of america here in karachi :)

Shahzad

internet connection is active in khi. i dont know much abt tv channels.

things are peacefull uptill n0w i.e. sunday 6:45 pm. From tomorrow, lawyers will start protest.

Our prime minister have just said that emergency will be kept there untill its required. Elections can be postponed for 1 yr. They dont seem to be in mood of leaving the rule, both of these donkeys.
There have been large number of ppl being arrested in Punjab province.

No needs of supplies mom, thanks for ur affections.
May ALLAH grant us the pious leader and make opur country like muslim one.

Podolski: ppl in defence and clifton follow western culture. Its a part of america here in karachi :)
how do u manage it?

MOSABJA

I am living in Pakistan and there is no such crisis only the News Channels have been taken off air . MUSH in his speech blamed Judiciary for helping the extremists.He said that judiciary had released 60 terrorists of LAL MASJID and ordered it's reconstruction with in one year.Chief Justice also spearheaded the movement to bring back the MISSING PERSONS picked up by intelligence agencies for involvement in extremism.

After destroying the sanctity of Lal Masjid the troops stormed the APEX court of Pakistan and several judges and lawyers are already under house arrest.

Benazir's father Bhutto was a good leader and a famous man it is still bcz of him BB enjoys some support.Bhutto made Pak constitution and officially named Pak as Islamic Republic of Pakistan.Bhutto the father of Pak Nuclear program also made Qadiyanis as Non Muslims.He was fiercely anti American and before his death he was warned of dire consequences by Henry kissinger if did not roll back Nuc Program and called of the OIC summit(the most successful ever).Bhutto was himself not a devout Muslim but yet he struggled for unification of Islamic world and also inducted Islamic Clauses in constitution.

BHUTTO genuine successor are children of his son MIR MURTAZA BHUTTO who was killed during the rule of BB(many blame it on her husband).He has one daughter FATIMA BHUTTO and son ZULFIQAR. Fatima condemned BB on the next day of bomb blast saying She was responsible for that.

MOSABJA

The absence of politicians, members of the civil society and lawyers from the Supreme Court building on the eventful Saturday evening, had absolutely no impact on the seven defiant judges of the Supreme Court who, despite being under siege, showed character when they decided to go down fighting.

Except one PPP Senator Enver Baig, the rest of the politicians, lawyers and members of the civil society remained quietly away from the Supreme Court building.

The most striking thing noticed by the shocked media camped outside the SC building was that despite being besieged by adversaries and betrayed by some of their fellow judges, who took oath given by General Musharraf under the new PCO at the Presidency, the defiant judges set a rare precedent in the history of Pakistan by refusing to join them.

These judges instead held a court in the evening and passed an order to declare the imposition of emergency as illegal and unconstitutional.

It was obvious that despite the heightening tension and prevailing uncertainty outside the SC building, these bold judges did not show any sign of nervousness once they came to know that emergency had been clamped down and they were about to be sacked.

They immediately took up the emergency proclamation and struck down the order of General Musharraf. They also successfully managed to send the copies of their orders to the media, so that everybody knew what they had done to stop Musharraf from imposing the emergency.

These bold judges did not wait for the political and moral support of the political parties, the lawyers or the civil groups to come out on roads to extend support to them. They simply acted in line with their conscience and, in a bid to stop Musharraf from executing his plans to impose new laws to survive in power, simply passed an order.

Earlier, as the startling reports about the imposition of emergency in the country started pouring in, every journalist, including the foreign media persons, instantly rushed to the building of the SC where the CJ and the rest of the seven judges were said to be sitting within the building.

THE REACTION OF EMERGENCY WILL BE SEEN TOMORROW AND WOULD GRADUALLY BUILD UP SINCE THE LAWYERS AND TRADERS HAVE CALLED FOR STRIKE . IF GOV BEHAVES LIKE MYANAMAR JUNTA THEN PAK COULD SEE MORE VIOLENCE AS PAKI PEOPLE HAVE EASY ACCESS TO GUNS.

MOSABJA

Pakistan is a very important country and so US does not want to lose it bcz a truly democratic gov could lead to US defeat from Afghanistan which could in turn destabilize whole Central Asian region where people are already sick of Tyrants. that's what Rumsfeld said LOSING AFGHANISTAN WOULD MEAN CALIPHATE FROM INDONESIA TO MORROCO . region of KHURASSAN is already boiling with calls of jihad and Militants in SWAT have already hoisted BLACK FLAGS. God willing These are last days of Mush and his over throw would be a big Blow to U.S.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest brothers thank you for updating me. I am on my way to the masjid and will pray. My father loved his homeland and everyday I heard: dil dil Pakistan.
To those who have expressed concern about nationalism..what is going on in Pakistan is quite the opposite it seems ..Pakistani's are a strong people who are foremost Muslims..InshaAllah the people will bring Pakistan back to the an Islamic state.

MOSABJA

By Ansar Abbasi

ISLAMABAD: Most of the Supreme Court judges, including the Chief Justice of Pakistan, who have refused to take oath under the provisional constitutional order (PCO) issued by the chief of the Army staff on Saturday, are presently held incommunicado.

Although, no one, including newsmen and even the judges' own relatives or acquaintances, is allowed to enter the Judges Colony and meet any of these judges, this tight security has failed to block access to these honourable judges by some privileged people.

“Have we committed a robbery? We cannot get out of our residence and find heavy security conducting our surveillance and blocking our way out,” the judge was quoted as saying, adding that they had been isolated from the outside world.

But the “privileged angels” who met the judges found them in high morale but at a complete loss to understand why they had been detained and treated like criminals. Justice Javed Iqbal, who was offered to take oath as the Chief Justice of Pakistan under the PCO but refused to do so, is all alone in his official residence.

A source, who talked to this honourable judge, told this correspondent that some close relatives of this respected Supreme Court judge wanted to visit him but they were refused access. “We are neither allowed to go out nor is anyone permitted to visit us,” the source quoted Justice Iqbal as saying.

Another respected judge of the apex court has been quoted by one of the angels as lamenting, “Look what is happening to Pakistan. God knows where are we heading? Is this the democracy and the high standards that we talk about?”

About the Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, an angel deputed to cover him informed this correspondent that he was said to be in the post-March 9 like situation although this time at least one of his residence telephone lines is still operational. Like other defiant judges, seen by the masses as their heroes, the chief justice and his family members are not allowed to get out of their houses. They are also not permitted to have any visitors.

These judges did not get the newspapers on Sunday while they also don’t have any access to the private television channels like other parts of Pakistan – thanks to Pemra (Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority). The internet connection (DSL) has also been removed, according to one angel, who revealed that on Saturday, generally described as Black Saturday, Justice Raja Fayyaz, who was coming back to his official residence after attending a wedding reception was even blocked and denied entry to the Judges Colony where he lives.

The honouable judge contacted his wife, who after quite a hassle succeeded to get her spouse to enter his own residence. There were some rumours making the round in the capital on Sunday that some of these judges including the Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry were manhandled but no such incident was confirmed by those angels, who have the access to these judges.

One of the angels was pleased to share that most of the judges are now far more religious and spend a lot of their time in praying. An angel, who talked to the Chief Justice, advised Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry that during these testing times he should respond precisely the way Almighty Allah expects from the faithful.

One of the defiant judges talked about the turning down by the seven-member bench of the Supreme Court on Saturday evening of the PCO and barred the president and prime minister from taking any action contrary to the independence of judiciary. The said order of the bench, in view of one of the detained judges, seemed to have infuriated the powers that be. The said judge said that the time would come when the same order would have a decisive role in deciding the fate of many.

One of these angels was asked by one of the detained judges as to how the world was reacting to Saturday’s episode and their decision not to take oath under the PCO. “Will the people of Pakistan react the way they had reacted to the March 9 suspension of the Chief Justice?” the angel was asked but he had no clear answer to offer.