emergency in pakistan

Shahzad

musharraf has imposed emergency in seuclar republic of pakistan.
please pray for our country that ALLAH saves it from Musharraf and enemies. (ameen)

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Musharraf is the devil man.
He's a sure sign of Qayamah
cuz 1 sign of Qayamah says "undeserving people will become leaders"
this applies to bush aswell LOL

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Could someone provide us with information that is accurate about the state of the common person in Pakistan? I read the Supreme Court Judges were locked up in the courts, what is exaclty going on?

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
trust me its too complicated.
i'll tell u what i know.
Musharaf wants power. He's army general and president. He just won presidental election like two weeks ago or something. Now the supreme court judges are saying he cant be president and army head at the same time therefore they were making decision of kicking him out most probably , out of president thingy. B4 they could do anything a martial law is imposed today. All communication means were jammed in major cities. He's sworn in a new supreme court chief justice of his liking.
that's the whole story
musharraf is gonna burn in hell!

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
well i m not that much into politics so forgive me if something i said is wrong or pointles LOL
Allah Hu Akbar

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

mushy in the red again hey? lol...:rolleyes:

he must be thinking ----> :SMILY176:

Salam .. plz make duaa for her eye!! coz shez diabetic ...soo plzz make duaa.,.*xx

hey? whose eye? sorry im lost now - thats not politics i know that much.............:confused: I'll make du'a as long as youre not talking about Baynazir Bhutto..LOL ..but seriously, who are you on about?

zakiyah

muslim sis

mushy in the red again hey? lol...:rolleyes:

he must be thinking ----> :SMILY176:

hey? whose eye? sorry im lost now - thats not politics i know that much.............:confused: I'll make du'a as long as youre not talking about Baynazir Bhutto..LOL ..but seriously, who are you on about?

yeah im a bit lost aswell.whos eye???
please let us know the_muslimgirl.
waslam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
All pakisanis posting here? I think I'll break the trend ...

I heard the new lady guy is a USA/Israel sell-out - so I'm guessing she's worse than Musharaf.

Also, if Mr. Musharaf is dictator (from what I know), what's all this "election" talk I'm hearing about?

Salam alaikum.

Shahzad

dna87 u r sooo cute and innocent :)
u dont know wats goin on here. Mush. has clung to the rule and he dont want to give up.

Lol , that lady is a vulgar lady. She used to hang out in the clubs in usa. Her nick name was pinky at that time.Her name is Benazir ( i call it Bay Nazir)

where did the eye came in between?

Some person wrote correctly abt the political situation in pakistan, in these threads. Mush. wants to eliminate every resistance. His retirement age has passed by and he is still an army cheif. He shud have ben retired 2 yrs ago.

All our country needs is prayers and prayers

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
u dont know wats goin on here. Mush. has clung to the rule and he dont want to give up.

Lol , that lady is a vulgar lady. She used to hang out in the clubs in usa. Her nick name was pinky at that time.Her name is Benazir ( i call it Bay Nazir)

Some person wrote correctly abt the political situation in pakistan, in these threads. Mush. wants to eliminate every resistance. His retirement age has passed by and he is still an army cheif. He shud have ben retired 2 yrs ago.

Is it known if she has repented for going to the clubs here in the US?

:wasalam:

Shahzad

sister muslimah. do u think the leaders we have a pious ?
they are not. they do drink,. fornicate etc etc.

I dont know abt her repentence but if she did, we might not have seen her in the rule.
U know, only those repent who know that this is a sin. She has grown up in liberal environment. His father was drunk as well. How can u expect her to be pious.??

I know that u said it in good sense sister, but i know these politicians here. thats y im saying all this
read this below

http://www.maryellenmark.com/text/magazines/life/905W-000-028.html

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
sister muslimah. do u think the leaders we have a pious ?
they are not. they do drink,. fornicate etc etc.

I dont know abt her repentence but if she did, we might not have seen her in the rule.
U know, only those repent who know that this is a sin. She has grown up in liberal environment. His father was drunk as well. How can u expect her to be pious.??

I know that u said it in good sense sister, but i know these politicians here. thats y im saying all this
read this below

http://www.maryellenmark.com/text/magazines/life/905W-000-028.html

Indeed you have more information about the politics in Pakistan and would be great for the TTI community if you were to keep us updated.

Personally, I would like to know why she is so liked? Where does she stand in her politics?

Shahzad

yeah she is liked by illeterate persons , who live in villages. You can buy such ppl easily by giving them a little amt or helping them when they need it .

Larkana is the name of the place , where she was electected from. USA wants secular and non islamic leaders. USA only sees such quality in that lady and mush.

Lady has said that she would opne doors to D.r Abdul Qadeer Khan for USA to ask him abt the nuclear case. Also, she said that she would allow usa to directly invade talibans in Pakistan.

She is saying all this in order to get the mercy of USA.

Allahu_Hassbi

Now how true is that can anyone tell me.Have you guys seen her partying around in the clubs???
If not so i don't think you should be saying things that are not true at all.
I am not supporting her here but it's also not polite enough using words like B***h here bro Shahzad.
Atleast i see her dressed moderately not like most Pakistani ladies i found under mushy's rule.They are all going astray.May Allah (SWT) guide them Inshallah. . . .(Sorry if that was hard on you)

Allahu_Hassbi

You are absoloutly right Bro Azhar.Kids are prone to always learn from the elders.We must be very careful using such language especially around young ones.And we have a lot here @ TTI :ma:
Jazak Allah for the video . . .& also correcting my name is spelled as "NASIA" :hearts:

Shahzad

IM EXTERMELY SORRY for calling names. I wont do it from now on
well sister nazia, she has to dress modest else ppl will now allow to get into elections

Allahu_Hassbi

IM EXTERMELY SORRY for calling names. I wont do it from now on
well sister nazia, she has to dress modest else ppl will now allow to get into elections

Well i guess you really hate her then.But i guess she's been dressed up like this ages ago . . .
Well i can't force any one into liking people.
But i guess I know a lot of good about her coz she's been living in my locality in Dubai for a long time.I didn't see any bad of her till now . . .

Shahzad

she has done this while her father was alive and by the way she is 56 now :)
Dressing doesnt guarantee modesty all over but it doesn guarantee it at a certain level.

If she is in ur reach, ask her why did she kill 150 ppl in the blast when she came back in october. Also, ask her that why didnt she came back earlier to pakistan if she loves pakistan so much?

Sister, need ur prayers for pakistan